• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Singaporeans Angry?

Why Are Singaporeans Angry? (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Good PMET Jobs Gone to Foreignors

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Overcrowded and Infrasture Failure to Cope

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • PAP Controlled Media

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Rising Cost of Living and Decreasing Quality of Lofe

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Any others, please elaborate

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Angry because PAP has been slow to reform and restrict the numbers of PMETs snatching away our jobs.
MNCs are the worst culprits behind the scenes.

I am ok with foreign construction workers, nurses, and low level jobs.

BUT I AM UNHAPPY THAT PMET JOBS ARE ALSO NOW GOING TO FOREIGNERS

PMETS were already facing a hard time after 1984... UNIONS & MOM back then were approached, to 'protect' the PMET..they never bothered & this went way into 1997 ,it became worse & thereafter...it was a free for all, smashing of rice bowls by CHEAP FOREIGN PMETS...SINgaporeans deserve it.... they had allowed themselves to be deceived....2014, they amend laws to protect PMET.....it is too late already!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PMETS were already facing a hard time after 1984... UNIONS & MOM back then were approached, to 'protect' the PMET..they never bothered & this went way into 1997 ,it became worse & thereafter...it was a free for all, smashing of rice bowls by CHEAP FOREIGN PMETS...SINgaporeans deserve it.... they had allowed themselves to be deceived....2014, they amend laws to protect PMET.....it is too late already!

Why should any group be "protected" in the first place? :rolleyes: Protecting any employee boils down to putting up entry barriers which is nothing more than protectionism.

People have to learn to earn their keep in this world regardless of the work they do.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should any group be "protected" in the first place? :rolleyes: Protecting any employee boils down to putting up entry barriers which is nothing more than protectionism.

People have to learn to earn their keep in this world regardless of the work they do.

PRECISELY.........

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am unhappy with PAP that they cannot let me stay big house, driving big car, yearly 2 tours and eat good food if I do not want to work...:mad:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

well they did protect the lawyer class until more recently in the 2000s. mostly thru licensing and limiting the number of law graduates here

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Controlled Media is like a joke. They can't control the internet. So that's fine.

But they are really screwing us with those influx of foreigners and cost of living.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean they got shameless salary, "chow mo lan" only know how to utter rubbishes - peasants are the culprit packed the train @ lunch time and make train break down, heart operation cost $8/-, Nasi lemak @ $2/50, chicken rice $1/80.....Hi if you are their children your karma many WAITING FOR YOU - no friend in school, framing, sabo, rape imminent.

I suggest ministers peg their salaries to cleaners and security guards before overtime pay. 25-30 times their basic salary.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are already many laws, rules, regulations,... in Spore. All of it is used to protect the status quo in favor of the PAP.
What's wrong with adding some more laws:confused:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning guys, I vote for 'any others' and these are my observations.

Sinkees are unhappy because they are 'stucked'. Sticking to a dead-end job with low increment or no increment due to FT shits competing for the same jobs. Stuck with paying the monthly pigeonhole mortgage or rent. Want to change job but difficult to find new opportunities again because opportunities all went to cheaper FT shits. Stuck with paying for the car mortgage. Stuck with high costs of raising the kids. In short, want to go forward cannot, want to go backward also cannot. That's why I used the word 'stucked' aka LAN LAN.

i not unhappy leh in fact i rather happy that the citizens are suffering, especially those who voted for pap all their live arseholes. hip hip hooray......:rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i not unhappy leh in fact i rather happy that the citizens are suffering, especially those who voted for pap all their live arseholes. hip hip hooray......:rolleyes:
Leongsam will be very unhappy if Sinkees are not unhappy because SBF will then close down.:biggrin:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angry because they feel fixed by the PAP...
6524aee4-7b56-47ac-b0c7-0062766c0db4_zps311f8507.jpg
(YouTube; LHL: "fix the opposition")

E.g. "dignity"= an excuse to get more fingers into the national $$$ cookie jar...
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Singapore Conversation went down the drain, enough of talk, my concern is now focused on getting more friends to vote the MIW out.

Purpose of Sing Converse was to extract info to plan out defences enabling PAP continuation of gahment for next 50 years. Pioneer package is one outcome to bribe sgians
Watz next?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
well they did protect the lawyer class until more recently in the 2000s. mostly thru licensing and limiting the number of law graduates here

LKY is lawyer
sp are Shamugam n Ah Neh CJ............. these pple are protected species along with the elites working for GIC n Temasicck

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest ministers peg their salaries to cleaners and security guards before overtime pay. 25-30 times their basic salary.

27 times cleaner pay
I suggested that long long ago but they got NO guts to accept
In GE usa the CEO is rank 27th time in pay compared to the lowest salaried executive..... which could be a ji engineer

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Purpose of Sing Converse was to extract info to plan out defences enabling PAP continuation of gahment for next 50 years. Pioneer package is one outcome to bribe sgians
Watz next?

Already the psychoing has begun... in Hokkien. :wink:

[video=youtube;cNPXz-xwziQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPXz-xwziQ[/video]