• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 weeks jail Only for Rioting in Sg world cheapest crime

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg is now a RIOTING HUB. Bravo PAP

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...re-dormitory-rioting-case-114041500723_1.html

Indian jailed for 2 weeks in S'pore dormitory rioting case
An Indian, part of 17 men allegedly involved in rioting at a Singapore dormitory, was today jailed for two weeks for attacking on a Bangladeshi fellow worker during a live screening of a T-20 World Cup cricket match. Dharmaraj Ramesh, 25, was convicted of throwing an empty beer can on Ahsan Habib Md Fazlan Rahman, a Bangladeshi national, on the night of March 5, after the accused pleaded guilty to an amended charge of using criminal force. The construction worker admitted to throwing the can i

An Indian, part of 17 men allegedly involved in rioting at a Singapore dormitory, was today jailed for two weeks for attacking on a Bangladeshi fellow worker during a live screening of a T-20 World Cup cricket match.

Dharmaraj Ramesh, 25, was convicted of throwing an empty beer can on Ahsan Habib Md Fazlan Rahman, a Bangladeshi national, on the night of March 5, after the accused pleaded guilty to an amended charge of using criminal force.

The construction worker admitted to throwing the can in the Bangladeshi worker's direction at a Kaki Bukit dormitory after he became irritated by the noise Fazlan and his friends were allegedly making while watching the match on TV between Bangladesh and West Indies at the canteen, The Straits Times reported.

The ensuing confrontation between the two men later resulted in a large-scale fight at a nearby carpark.

Dharmaraj was among three Indians and 14 Bangladeshis charged with rioting and the first accused to plead guilty.

District Judge Lee Poh Choo, while sentencing Dharmaraj to two weeks's imprisonment, stressed that "a signal must be sent to foreign workers living in dormitories" in Singapore.

She said this is especially so, when they come from different countries and "must live harmoniously" together, adding that the thuggish behaviour in dormitories was unacceptable.

Dharmaraj is the first of 17 men implicated in the case to be convicted and sentenced.

One of the 17 men has been discharged, leaving the cases of 15 accused to be heard, the Channel News Asia reported.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tumblr_mvacg47mVg1r39jn3o1_1280.jpg

Let's just say that it was a waste of money to put up those ads. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they put it up to warn locals. FT dunno read english when it comes to fine, summon, scolding and anything to do with law.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fucking cheap for rioting ah? Remission taken in 10 days for Ah Neh only to Riot.

PAP should had told me this.

I went Changi Hotel dozen time for weeks, just only for Speech Assembly and Prossession.

If I knew I would had Rioted and kicked the mata ass already.

Now I know, I plan to over turn mata cars like Ah Neh and burt. I should had done that years ago at Hong Lim. The idea did crossed my mind, but CSJ wants Non Violence, wasted.

Need to do it again lah.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they put it up to warn locals. FT dunno read english when it comes to fine, summon, scolding and anything to do with law.
just like they can pee and shit everywhere and get away with it

what happens if they pee and shit at istana grounds?

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend, 2 week free stay and makan enough lah....use public $$ u know....my take, should just cane till backside bleed and send him back kekleng land using his own $$

my point is on the absence of caning...so what strong signal??.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only people who should be caned will be the fucking PAP and the fucking poleeze poodles and the corrupt perverted kangaroos

CANE THOSE BASTARDS UNTIL THEIR KIDNEY BURST FROM THE BACK AND CANE THEM MORE AGAIN