• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Dr Woffles Wu says suspension like being paralysed" TNP

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.tnp.sg/content/dr-woffles-wu-says-suspension-being-paralysed

Plastic surgeon Dr Woffles Wu wonders if his suspension from practice could have come in the form of community service, where there is a better and “more creative use” of a doctor’s skills and experience.
“Instead of paralysing me in this way medically, where I feel like I have been totally body-botoxed, I would have gladly dedicated my time during this period doing pro bono work in public hospitals or operating pro bono on patients who otherwise may not be able to afford the fees,” he said.
The Singapore Medical Council has censured him for getting his employee to take the rap for his speeding offences, for which he was fined $1,000 in 2012.
It suspended him from practice for four months from March 24.
Dr Wu told TNP that he is not appealing against the decision out of “respect”.
Read the full story in The New Paper on Tuesday (April 15).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cb kia got no EQ or just plain sticking to everyone....
Stfu and keep a low profile la....still kpkb in MSM acting defiant showing no remorse. Hope he gets knock down by car and really paralyse

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
干你老母 waffles Wu. Asshole of the lowest class. What the hell is stopping you from offering pro bono work after you have served your suspension, that is if you are sincere at all.

Hope you langar car 吃力吃力 and do pro bono surgery on yourself.:oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i asked this in another forum
does any one know if the suspension is only in singapore. if it is there is nothing to stop him from doing charity work NOW in places like cambodia where im sure they would welcome skills (cleft lips etc)

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attention whore. Scare no one know he banned. Machiam expecting long appointment after the suspension. Fuck type stinkee character supported by pappies.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nightmare if he is selcected for politics.... someone SOMEHOW
thses types seem to fit well, rich and good looking on the outside. morally bankrupt on teh inside among other foooking things

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nightmare if he is selcected for politics.... someone thses types seem to fit well, rich and good looking on the outside. morally bankrupt on teh inside among other foooking things

Good looking? He looks like a lao teeko pervert uncle....
How come he never remove that ugly mole of his?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i asked this in another forum
does any one know if the suspension is only in singapore. if it is there is nothing to stop him from doing charity work NOW in places like cambodia where im sure they would welcome skills (cleft lips etc)

Fook you lah! He should pro bono and sew up the cleft between your legs you fucking ungrateful bastard!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my my my my my FOOking my

i am a bastard, that is the truth big FOOking deal

foo mee har got bastard sis in law, that is a true fooking fact voters must know

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway relatives dont offer pro bono services

i dont want to take pro bono either, later on be forever FOOking grateful and can never pay back enough

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ass hole does not even know the meaning of "community service" - which is supposed to be voluntary.

It is shit holes like him who give community service a bad name, that volunteers are self-serving.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know that it's a sad state of affairs when society and the press continue to laud and rhapsodize over an ill-bred prick who's committed a crime because of his wealth, highly placed connections, and celebrity clientele.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Attention whore. Scare no one know he banned. Machiam expecting long appointment after the suspension. Fuck type stinkee character supported by pappies.

Yeah woffles wu. ....fuck you ccb ...

u escaped jail because your uncle/cousin is the white haired holidaying jiakliaobee president right?

Till today nobody actually knows who the fuck was the one driving that cheebye car of yours ..... It is pretty obvious that you are not the one driving and you gotten some fucking clown to take the rap!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you Woffles. You should have been in jail.

Hanging that bastard will be good too.
Especially his fucking light incredibly light sentience from the perverted corrupt kangaroos showed that he is a fucking PAP crony

SEE HIM DANCE UNDER FUCKING LAMP POSTS AS ALL PAP CRONIES SHOULD DANCE