• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Dr Woffles Wu says suspension like being paralysed" TNP

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.......“Instead of paralysing me in this way medically, where I feel like I have been totally body-botoxed, I would have gladly dedicated my time during this period doing pro bono work in public hospitals or operating pro bono on patients who otherwise may not be able to afford the fees,” ....

Who is he trying to fool? That he is a good guy, willing to do pro bono? ( except that such good deed will only be delivered when compelled)

Or is he trying to hook wink the simple minded that the suspension is a big mistake because he is highly talented and his talent SHOULD be put to better use?

A perfect scum indeed.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i asked this in another forum
in places like cambodia where im sure they would welcome skills (cleft lips etc)

Does he repair and enhance only upper lips or does he also fix
lower cleft lips?
By lower lips I mean those below the waist, and not facial lower-lip

Come to think of it, many bros here would volunteer to look at and repair lower lips pro bono too

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does he repair and enhance only upper lips or does he also fix
lower cleft lips?
By lower lips I mean those below the waist, and not facial lower-lip

Come to think of it, many bros here would volunteer to look at and repair lower lips pro bono too

Repairing the 'lower lips' is actually a very profitable business for plastic surgeons.

Surgeons who specialize in hymenoplasty and labiaplasty are in demand.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he do pro bono work on god of dogs, by changing his face into his idolised jews' face. and also change tonychat into a proper ah kua(and seal up his cock and asshole so he cannot spread AIDS), then i say i support him to the maX!!!!