• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White skunks spent $4.4 million on S'pore Day in London

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many things that one can query the govt in Parliament and she asked this and if it was eco-friendly

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waste of taxpayers' money. Surely can channel it towards something meaningful.

I would prefer that the SG govt. spend the said $4.4 million on the needy, medically challenged and financially poor senior citizens in SG.

There are no significant benefits from spending the said millions on Singapore Day, because I speculate that many of those individuals are unlikely to return to SG.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would prefer that the SG govt. spend the said $4.4 million on the needy, medically challenged and financially poor senior citizens in SG.

There are no significant benefits from spending the said millions on Singapore Day, because I speculate that many of those individuals are unlikely to return to SG.

The expenditure is to buy votes from the young. The PAP is expecting a huge loss in votes from the old and the middle age.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't you know Singapore Day is an event for spying ("keeping tabs") on overseas Singaporeans?

Whenever the pappies spend a lot of money on something, there is an ulterior motive. Same as the annual NDP.