• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blur Jo Teo: Vouchers more than cover GST that the poor pay

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its like buying an air con that saves electricity.

U think u are saving money, but u could have saved more by using a fan instead!

Here are the two golden rules concerning the PAP govt and spending money.

1) The pappies will never give something for nothing.

2) The pappies will never give back what they have taken.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here are the two golden rules concerning the PAP govt and spending money.

1) The pappies will never give something for nothing.

2) The pappies will never give back what they have taken.

3) What the pappies have taken, even you become a beggar, it is theirs!
4) Their number one motto " you die your business"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is absolutely right. The poor receive far too much help nowadays. When I was young the poor received zilch.

dont tok c0ck deh... my medication can claim up to $400 medisave. unfortunately it cost about $3.00 per day if not subsidized, after subsidy still need to pay 50%. and this does not including CONsultation fee which is bi-weekly. for those who have not enough or no medisave, they r confirmed farked for life.

better find a reservoir and jump.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont tok c0ck deh... my medication can claim up to $400 medisave. unfortunately it cost about $3.00 per day if not subsidized, after subsidy still need to pay 50%. and this does not including CONsultation fee which is bi-weekly. for those who have not enough or no medisave, they r confirmed farked for life.

better find a reservoir and jump.

Sir,

err....pls read thread on Painless way (for Sinkie Peasant) to die.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let said poor family household income of $40k/year family of 4person.
GST is 7%.
So 7% of $40k = $2800 paid GST.
So does gov rebate $2800 for that family/year?????

You wait long long gahmen pay u back $2800.00 !! $400.00 means a lot to the PAPAYA gahmen!!~

But $4million salary doesn't blink an EYE!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are not talking about any comparison here. We are talking about the stupidity of her statement.
Since the govt is so statistically minded (like stats for $8 heart operations, $800 salary can own HDB flat, and $10,000 HDB flat in Sembawang) all she has to do is to just show us the stats - otherwise, it is just another big load of bovine expulsion from a vase.

65684_676000599089739_123443034_n.jpg