• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Hng Kiang - How blur Singaporeans can be?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be LKY bolah. Someone told me LKY will shoot the rioters if the same of china 64 issue- shooting your own people for you political gain.
Karma has taking place on him, all his comrades one by one called home, let him alone struggle to survive, worry about the place to house his body, how to pass and divide his estates .........

If LKY or his son, LHL, can solve the political impasse that is happening between the Red Shirts and the Yellow Shirts in Thailand, I will swear allegiance to LKY and LHL and be their slave forever, in this life and the next. If LKY or his son, LHL, can solve the Rohingya and Kachin problems in Myanmar/Burma, I and my whole family swear to become slaves of LKY and LHL forever, in this life and the next, and the next, and the next.... On the other hand, if both of them can't solve the above problems, then please tell them to shut up and fcuk off.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh... didnt the huang na murderer and mas selamat just walk across and no check done?

These 2 chaps are merely normal Sillyporeans and the causeway has closed one eye on them.
If they are MIW, they will be recognized and caught straight away.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Discounts donated to charity after the govt refused to accept it.
2) HPL censured
3) Koh BS slowly eased out
4) Having an additional egg for free in your kway teow is no longer a bribe and therefore not a crime in Singapore.
5) GLCs went into property development so that management and sr executives can be included in soft launch and flipping options.
6) OBS marginalised for couple of years
7) Dhanabalan awarded an oscar for his parliamentary performance in support of the old man and his son
8) Tang Liang Hong sued over remarks about the incident

What was the result of the inquiry? Did the Lees donate the discounts to charity or something? I vaguely remembered something like that. Were they censured too?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHK took the role in Finance and MAS long after Nassim Jade affair had blown over. The complaint was lodged by influential shareholders of HPL to the then Finance Minister, Richard Hu and SES who did not move fast enough. It was Koh Beng Seng from MAS that referred the matter to GCT who launched a parliamentary inquiry.

beng seng change surname and become a billionaire?

Many ah bengs ah sengs around.....not everyone with moustache is your father

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHK was not "well known" as a capable or "accelerated SAFOS promotion" officer.
I was unaware that Zorro was only a Major.
I know of one SAFOS who intentionally not perform well, to ROD as a CPT, to minimize the opportunity cost, and avoid the GLC.
zorro was so fucked up as a SAF officer they parachuted him out to EDB when he was only major rank....then after that seconded to CUNT.....scholars are too big to fail.....

Charles Chong a Lcp or Cpl?

Neither, he was a chow private....he one of the few machiam bbq seng who got degree later in life to prop up their CV

Last edited: