• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ElderShield Premium $175 for $400 X 72 mths Payout - Worth Boh ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so yearly premium is $175......will it go up ?

even if stay constant, worth it boh ? since payout is $400 a month for 72 mths........

of course not sure how they consider someone as ''severely disabled'' lah.........or if they'll try to pay you less than 400 bucks a month.........

what you guys think ?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you buy this insurance

you are telling the universe or attracting* a incident that you will be severly disabled

you will buy this insurance if you believe you NEED it

insurance is a negative -fear based product
it is based on FEAR
FEAR that you cannot afford to live when u are disabled
it has no place in the new world to come

*if you undertsand the law of attraction

even if stay constant, worth it boh ? since payout is $400 a month for 72 mths........

of course not sure how they consider someone as ''severely disabled'' lah.........or if they'll try to pay you less than 400 bucks a month.........

what you guys think ?

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what you guys think ?

Is it using cpf to pay ? If yes just do it since cpf is not your $ also.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i can use this to cover the shorts on my horsepeter bills? I still short of $2K leh... medisave max off liaoz. knn... my bill more then that mutherfarker who have $8 heart surgery.

sibei tulan lor... not angry bird.. 愤怒鸟 but 杜兰鸟

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so i can use this to cover the shorts on my horsepeter bills? I still short of $2K leh... medisave max off liaoz. knn... my bill more then that mutherfarker who have $8 heart surgery.

sibei tulan lor... not angry bird.. 愤怒鸟 but 杜兰鸟

next tiem got what ailemts, go visit earthclinic.com and curezone.org 1st.................

if cancer, go to cancertutor.com