• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can you guess comfort mercedes cab rental...?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask him to apply for PAP minister job, easy easy walk here walk there, cut flower cut flower there, shake hand here shake hand there, sokar sokar said SMRT breakdown because the peasants loaded it.

probably 9 to 10 hours based on my estimation.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
crown taxis are my favourite taxis,i love their polyester seats.comfortable and light to the touch,and the back feels very spacious.nowadays taxis are just weird and funky.

The crowns are bought lot, stock and barrel by silverbird in Jakarta. Always get to ride them from the airport to kota!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been driving crown for 5 years until switched to sonata for the past 2 years. some drive merz probably of their own liking and never driven a real merz on the road before.

Was told the Merz requires servicing more than the other models.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crown taxis are my favourite taxis,i love their polyester seats.comfortable and light to the touch,and the back feels very spacious.nowadays taxis are just weird and funky.

When I was in the US looking at rentals, the Toyota Corolla is considered a compact:eek:

I remember when someone from the US was paying the Spore office a visit. He was obese i.e. normal in the US, & had a problem getting into the back seat of an NTUC taxi. He could barely fit in the back seat:o I've even heard of fat girls deciding to emigrate to the US because over there they are not fat, just normal :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....some drive merz probably of their own liking and never driven a real merz on the road before.
To my understanding, most who drive limousine do so because they have regular customers who would only take limousine cab. Most of their earnings are from block bookings. They are like drivers for these rich (mostly foreign), getting paid even while waiting for their clients. They also work in team. If the booking of a regular client clashes with another, they will pass it to their kakis in the team. This helps to maximize the chance of earning through block bookings and ensure prompt reliable service. Some local "rich" also have such arrangements like ferrying them to work on a routine basis.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To my understanding, most who drive limousine do so because they have regular customers who would only take limousine cab. Most of their earnings are from block bookings. They are like drivers for these rich (mostly foreign), getting paid even while waiting for their clients. They also work in team. If the booking of a regular client clashes with another, they will pass it to their kakis in the team. This helps to maximize the chance of earning through block bookings and ensure prompt reliable service. Some local "rich" also have such arrangements like ferrying them to work on a routine basis.

U are correct.
Those are VIP they willing to pay $100 or $200/day. Still cheaper than owning a car and hire driver.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from a fellow colleague,a whopping $170 daily rental... and he has 3 drivers to the cab and that include his son who is helping him on a part time basis.:mad:

this is so mad...:mad:

$170 x 365 days x 5 years
= $310k
company only pay 100k plus 5 year coe to buy a cab

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The company I worked for used a travel agency to book company travels. It would include a pickup by limousine services to the airport.

However later they later started to go cheap by booking NTUC taxis for trips to the airport:o

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, he is staying in aljunied...:o

Should ask him to apply for PAP minister job, easy easy walk here walk there, cut flower cut flower there, shake hand here shake hand there, sokar sokar said SMRT breakdown because the peasants loaded it.

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to this 60+ colleague, he take home $2k as he said that is enough for his expenditure as his kids are all grown up.

2k, that is very tough and tight.

But then no choice, have to bite the bullet and go.

Lucky thing is that his kids are grown up, if not very very hard.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry dun have such low rates....limos typically charge $50 per hour....even taxis charge at least $30 per hour

U misunderstood.
Those use LIMO taxi maybe only about 2hour per day on the road so the pay as they use.
Let consider each trip take 40min. 2 hour they take 3 trip per day. So $200/day usage for about 2 hour is cheaper than buy car and hire driver which stationary for most of the time.