• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can you guess comfort mercedes cab rental...?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from a fellow colleague,a whopping $170 daily rental... and he has 3 drivers to the cab and that include his son who is helping him on a part time basis.:mad:

this is so mad...:mad:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard from a fellow colleague,a whopping $170 daily rental... and he has 3 drivers to the cab and that include his son who is helping him on a part time basis.:mad:

Net profit can get how much per day after deducting expenses?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi-drivers are the only self-employed who cannot set the price of the services they are selling..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Toyota Crown? all taxi uncles say they miss this make. The present Sonata every 2 weeks need to go replace brake pads, and also problems here and there. Very problematic car. The toyota crown cabs passenger space very big and just go on and on, wont die...

make a guess...i am a traditional guy...:o

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toyota Crown? all taxi uncles say they miss this make. The present Sonata every 2 weeks need to go replace brake pads, and also problems here and there. Very problematic car. The toyota crown cabs passenger space very big and just go on and on, wont die...

9 out of 10 Toyota crown taxis are driven by old uncles. Very slow on the road. I see them I siam.

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty,

Why people still chose driving merz taxi over normal ones? Feel atas is it?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been driving crown for 5 years until switched to sonata for the past 2 years. some drive merz probably of their own liking and never driven a real merz on the road before.

Krafty,

Why people still chose driving merz taxi over normal ones? Feel atas is it?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

crown taxis are my favourite taxis,i love their polyester seats.comfortable and light to the touch,and the back feels very spacious.nowadays taxis are just weird and funky.

Last edited: