• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many times can You Masturbate in a day?

How May Times Can You Masturbate in a Day?

• 1 to 2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 3 to 4

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 5 to 6

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • more than 6

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime I see my monthly CPF statements, I have a very strong urge to PCC. Better than playboy and penthhouse. :smile:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why PCC at CPF statement is bestest. Tighter than virgin. and best, HIV free sia.

I rather fuck hard and fuck good and fuck strong.
But I am game to try new things with CPF statement
Can someone send a good HC picture to go with that CPF for greater enjoyment?

Maybe put HC in sunglasses as if she is blind for even better enjoyment with a PCC with blind HC

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the forummers here will PCC until drop dead when their main target old fart passes on.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the forummers here will PCC until drop dead when their main target old fart passes on.
Nabez, you all really boliao. Song song PCC thread suddenly become CPF and HJ and Old fart post.

KNN, really show stopper.