• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i dislike chew hu kia sometimes

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
They damn yahyah keep saying without them Singapore would be nothing.

but they didn't know without Singapore providing them with university education, they would be nothing too.

you think Matland got enough places for them?

those ungrateful chew hi kias.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha i think the 50 years of separation has made big difference to the culture in the two countries and people are not the same anymore. Although they may look similar at first glance or the places may look the same like Spore in the 70s or 80s or whatever, but the people culture and thinking are very different.

Yeah it is true many Msians nowadays take for granted Spore should give to them university place, jobs, HDB etc. So no gratitude needed, such behaviour is even very apparent in the forum.

I used to think Msians and Sporeans are same family but not any more, now i think they are just foreigners in Singapore just like we are foreigners in Msia. Infact, Singapore extend to them much more privilege than Singaporeans get in Msia, for example the msians are exempted from the foreigner quota in Spore HDB but the same doesn't work vice versa in Msia.

Last edited:

NangKwak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chew Hu kia grateful? Most of them bought properties here and planning to liquidate it and retired in MY. You mean you just realised?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They damn yahyah keep saying without them Singapore would be nothing ...
if sinkielan gahmen never allow 4eigners 2 so e-z 2 cum n wok in sinkielan, tis wud never occur ...

now, pinoys, ahnehs, ahtiongs all oso yaya say same ting ...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree.

50 years kenna screwed by UMNOs these Cina are loss and 2nd class citizens in Malaysia. All they kenw was copy and pirated products. From food manufacturing machines to soft wares and movies you named it they have it. This country has gone to the dog.

I was there to buy a Nitendo game and they can tell you only sell pirated copies and machines. They modify the machine change chip and original copies cannot play. Fucking as if they know how to reverse engineering and did better than the OEM?

If you have such neighbors forever Singapore will not progress and instead dragged down to their level.

300,000 chew hu kia crossed the Causeway to work everyday and drive down prices and shonky workmanship.

Haha i think the 50 years of separation has made big difference to the culture in the two countries and people are not the same anymore. Although they may look similar at first glance or the places may look the same like Spore in the 70s or 80s or whatever, but the people culture and thinking are very different.

Yeah it is true many Msians nowadays take for granted Spore should give to them university place, jobs, HDB etc. So no gratitude needed, such behaviour is even very apparent in the forum.

I used to think Msians and Sporeans are same family but not any more, now i think they are just foreigners in Singapore just like we are foreigners in Msia. Infact, Singapore extend to them much more privilege than Singaporeans get in Msia, for example the msians are exempted from the foreigner quota in Spore HDB but the same doesn't work vice versa in Msia.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They damn yahyah keep saying without them Singapore would be nothing.

but they didn't know without Singapore providing them with university education, they would be nothing too.

you think Matland got enough places for them?

those ungrateful chew hi kias.

Please lah, a few chew hu kias and chew hu bus are PAP ministers and MPs. :wink:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr.... do you seriously believe without a place in NUS/NTU Malaysians have no place to go?

yeap. there are alot of them in aussies or UK universities or even their own universities numbers in the hundreds (if you count in htose tie-ins ones). . Frankly speaking the above posts seems to be some cow beh cow bu rant of some born loser sinkies whom I employ many years ago. complain and does not work and always like to put other people down. the world has change and singapore is no longer king in many respect. yes we dp give them jobs but we also need them for water and to get out of this stressful little peesai during the weekends when too many ah tiongs and ah nehs which are definately a thousand times worse. in fact ifthere is no songapore, JB would probbaly be properous if those umno did not screw things up. face the fact. everything in life is relative. give me any chew hu kias anytime. I fiind them more honest and hhradworking compared to ah tiongs, ah nehs and pinoys whom I find are amongst the worst as damn stupid and arrogant. Ah nehs are cheats and ah tiongs are crude and without morals. take your pick

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr.... do you seriously believe without a place in NUS/NTU Malaysians have no place to go?

can but they have to pay lor, much more compare to the FOC plus allowance super good offer enjoyed by the likes of Alvin of the Alvivi fame..no need to be grateful and some more no sorry for wasting a space and money sponsored by Spore taxpayers..

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree.

50 years kenna screwed by UMNOs these Cina are loss and 2nd class citizens in Malaysia. All they kenw was copy and pirated products. From food manufacturing machines to soft wares and movies you named it they have it. This country has gone to the dog.

I was there to buy a Nitendo game and they can tell you only sell pirated copies and machines. They modify the machine change chip and original copies cannot play. Fucking as if they know how to reverse engineering and did better than the OEM?

If you have such neighbors forever Singapore will not progress and instead dragged down to their level.

300,000 chew hu kia crossed the Causeway to work everyday and drive down prices and shonky workmanship.

That day I went to Toa Payoh to sell my old handphone and was surprised to see so many Msian ah beng with tattoos manning the various handphone shops there. I think it is one thing if they sell counterfeit and said so openly, what I am afraid is people who sell you fakes or second hand handphone at the price of brand new or slight discount. I was checking with them the price of Samsung phone and they said there are two types - one is local Samsung and another is export set with Malaysia warranty. I told them the Msia set okay but when they bring the box I see the seal is already broken and a new seal is over it. So I told them not to accept and they from friendly become angry straight away. Wow so good at face changing..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeap. there are alot of them in aussies or UK universities or even their own universities numbers in the hundreds (if you count in htose tie-ins ones). . Frankly speaking the above posts seems to be some cow beh cow bu rant of some born loser sinkies whom I employ many years ago. complain and does not work and always like to put other people down. the world has change and singapore is no longer king in many respect. yes we dp give them jobs but we also need them for water and to get out of this stressful little peesai during the weekends when too many ah tiongs and ah nehs which are definately a thousand times worse. in fact ifthere is no songapore, JB would probbaly be properous if those umno did not screw things up. face the fact. everything in life is relative. give me any chew hu kias anytime. I fiind them more honest and hhradworking compared to ah tiongs, ah nehs and pinoys whom I find are amongst the worst as damn stupid and arrogant. Ah nehs are cheats and ah tiongs are crude and without morals. take your pick

I think it is your right to find Msians more adorable than ah tiong, ah neh or even Singaporeans but no need to say people who find it otherwise are born losers. You may have bad experience with your Singaporean workers but it is a fact that Singaporeans are known to be hardworking, honest and law abiding employees. As for msians being more honest than ah tiong, ah neh etc, I think you have not been seen the JB contractors at work and you'll be surprised at their so called honesty - they can sell you old air con as new air con, sell you an oven package (with oven, hood, hob) but took months to deliver the hob citing no stock after collecting the package price and tell you the hob will be arrived in one week, do air con installation with pipe that is not the right size in order to cut costs etc etc. So I would say the foreign trash are all the same, no need to pick and I rather the whole economy crash and house price crash and all of them leave and then we can have the peace that we had in the past.

Last edited:

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is your right to find Msians more adorable than ah tiong, ah neh or even Singaporeans but no need to say people who find it otherwise are born losers. You may have bad experience with your Singaporean workers but it is a fact that Singaporeans are known to be hardworking, honest and law abiding employees. As for msians being more honest than ah tiong, ah neh etc, I think you have not been seen the JB contractors at work and you'll be surprised at their so called honesty - they can sell you old air con as new air con, sell you an oven package (with oven, hood, hob) but took months to deliver the hob citing no stock after collecting the package price and tell you the hob will be arrived in one week, do air con installation with pipe that is not the right size in order to cut costs etc etc. So I would say the foreign trash are all the same, no need to pick and I rather the whole economy crash and house price crash and all of them leave and then we can have the peace that we had in the past.

My sentiments exactly! I rather start afresh!