• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Further proof that LHL is an excellent PM

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Talk is cheap. And I've said all I have to say on this topic. He is after all the elected leader and all the successes of Singapore owes credit to him. Whether the transformation (or modernization) of Singapore is favoured by her residents, it's up to them to decide.

Cheers!

Talk is cheap. However, LHL has a proven track record in delivering the goods. Just look around you at the wonderful transformation that Singapore has gone through since he took over.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LHL is to be blamed to Singapore's failures, then he also has to be credited for the country's successes. It works both ways.

If Hitler is to be blamed for Nazi Germany's excesses, then he also has to be credited with German innovations made during that era. It shows what crap logic this is.

If it doesn't make any difference who is in power, then there's no point voting the PAP out is there as whoever runs the show has little influence on outcomes.

It doesn't matter who is in power, the Germans are a naturally aggressive people. World War II would have been caused by the Germans whether they were led by the Nazis or the Greenies. Better to gas them all. Another fine example of crap logic.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Hitler is to be blamed for Nazi Germany's excesses, then he also has to be credited with German innovations made during that era. It shows what crap logic this is.

It doesn't matter who is in power, the Germans are a naturally aggressive people. World War II would have been caused by the Germans whether they were led by the Nazis or the Greenies. Better to gas them all. Another fine example of crap logic.

The American space program owes its success to Nazi Germany's wartime development of missiles.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The American space program owes its success to Nazi Germany's wartime development of missiles.

Precisely what I was alluding to. Credit for Nazi Germany's wartime development of missiles and other technological successes (Panzer tanks, mobile artillery, submarines, etc) should go to the scientists and other Germans and not to their mad leader. However, blame should also fall on the Germans for letting Hitler lead them down the path of internal suppression and external war. The analogy with Singapore and Sinkies should be crystal clear.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap. However, LHL has a proven track record in delivering the goods. Just look around you at the wonderful transformation that Singapore has gone through since he took over.

Ya, I can see more FTsh crowding the buses, the trains, etc and I can hear many sinkies complaining about losing their jobs to FTsh. Isn't this wonderful transformation too? For FTsh?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Precisely what I was alluding to. Credit for Nazi Germany's wartime development of missiles and other technological successes (Panzer tanks, mobile artillery, submarines, etc) should go to the scientists and other Germans and not to their mad leader. However, blame should also fall on the Germans for letting Hitler lead them down the path of internal suppression and external war. The analogy with Singapore and Sinkies should be crystal clear.

The mad leader was the one who made it happen. Steve Jobs didn't design the iPhone either. It was Ives who delivered the goods.

However, Ives was already working in Apple prior to Jobs return and he produced nothing of significance.

Leadership makes all the difference.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mad leader was the one who made it happen. Steve Jobs didn't design the iPhone either. It was Ives who delivered the goods.

However, Ives was already working in Apple prior to Jobs return and he produced nothing of significance.

Leadership makes all the difference.

Sinkie Opposition is lacking in leadership so that even a poorly led PAP can win hands down due to unfair advantages (gerrymandering, GRCs, PA, Shit Times, incumbency, etc). :rolleyes: