• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife of trade & industry minister dies at 60

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Madam Lee Ai Boon, the wife of Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang, died on Saturday due to cancer. She was 60 years old.[/h]
singapore-news-640-486194.jpg

SINGAPORE: Madam Lee Ai Boon, the wife of Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang, died on Saturday due to cancer. She was 60 years old.

In a statement to the media, Mr Lim's press secretary said the wake is at Singapore Casket and the private funeral will be on Wednesday.

Mr Lim's family has requested that there be no wreaths or collection of bereavement.

All donations should be made directly to Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Children's Cancer Foundation.

- CNA/xq

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHK very low profile recently. Wonder if he could be stepping down soon. Cant recall any significant contribution from him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the NKF debacle where he endorsed the entity in parliament despite the NMP from Alexandra Hospital complaining, he has been keeping a low profile. Closest associate to LHL.

LHK very low profile recently. Wonder if he could be stepping down soon. Cant recall any significant contribution from him.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Hairdo Lim was health ministar, he feel heartpain that govt had to pay $300k to save a baby life and too stingy to give subsidies for breast cancer screening. Farking retribution.:oIo:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Cancer has reached epidemic levels in SIngapore, they really should call in the CDC to investigate.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I hate his parliamentary persona, he has done a good job as MP in my Mom's constituency, Telok Blangah. Blocks are clean, painted regularly, trash is taken out, parking aunties pretty forgiving and even if kena fine, can appeal to waive fine.

And when a "civilian" like his wife dies, who has stayed away from the media gracefully, perhaps we can save the vitriol and let him grieve for her in dignity.

RIP.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When Hairdo Lim was health ministar, he feel heartpain that govt had to pay $300k to save a baby life and too stingy to give subsidies for breast cancer screening. Farking retribution.:oIo:

Quote:- "I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000"
- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

Time for him to repent.

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I hate his parliamentary persona, he has done a good job as MP in my Mom's constituency, Telok Blangah. Blocks are clean, painted regularly, trash is taken out, park aunties pretty forgiving and even if kena fine, can appeal to waive fine.

And when a "civilian" like his wife dies, who has stayed away from the media gracefully, perhaps we can save the vitriol and let him grieve for her in dignity.

RIP.

Well said and I couldn't agree more with you.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall that he was several years my senior, and low profile at school. He was either the second or third batch of SAFOS.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I hate his parliamentary persona, he has done a good job as MP in my Mom's constituency, Telok Blangah. Blocks are clean, painted regularly, trash is taken out, parking aunties pretty forgiving and even if kena fine, can appeal to waive fine.

RIP.

I agree.

LHK's wife almost never appeared in the media.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

RIP.

How stupid can you be? How many hours a week do you think he actually spends working on his consituency affairs? He has an office full of people that does all that for him. I doubt if he even visits the constituency once a week. Fuckers like u have such low standards. Ooooh, the blocks are clean, ooooh the trash is taken out (which by the way you pay for in your conservancy fees), ooooh the blocks are painted, hence he must be doing a good job. Never mind he is helping his party steal $billions of citizens CPF money, never mind that he is allowing massive importation of FTs without even raising a whimper of protest, never mind the lot of sinkies are getting worse every year while he collects his $ million salary. U are a fucking retard.