• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

As we celebrate the Feast of Passover

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shalom Pesach ve shalom Tomorrow evening marks the start of the holy week of the Feast of Passover. During this time Jews all over the world remember that YHWH kept his promise and delivered his people out of slavery from the hands of their oppressors. YHWH unleashed the 7 plagues on the Egyptian slave-masters. In a similar manner, Sinkies will receive deliverance from their Royal Familee. YHWH has already unleashed two plagues of national proportion on Sinkapore. Pharoah Lee's time is counting down..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah......Jews celebrate Passover................by Fuckover-ing the world......

Yahweh.......brother of Yahlah and Yahleh....the ancestor of Yahoo............

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shalom Pesach ve shalom Tomorrow evening marks the start of the holy week of the Feast of Passover. During this time Jews all over the world remember that YHWH kept his promise and delivered his people out of slavery from the hands of their oppressors. YHWH unleashed the 7 plagues on the Egyptian slave-masters. In a similar manner, Sinkies will receive deliverance from their Royal Familee. YHWH has already unleashed two plagues of national proportion on Sinkapore. Pharoah Lee's time is counting down..

Happy Passover.

I believe that there were about 3 synagogues in Singapore (my friend's father used to be the caretaker for the one at Waterloo Street)., and you are able to find Passover food in Singapore.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Singapore has a rich and intriguing Jewish history. Landmarks such as Ellison Building on Selegie Rd and David Elias Building on Short Street can still be identified from their Jewish ancestry and the Star Of David.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Singapore has a rich and intriguing Jewish history. Landmarks such as Ellison Building on Selegie Rd and David Elias Building on Short Street can still be identified from their Jewish ancestry and the Star Of David.

The First Chief Minister of Singapore David Marshall was an Indian Jew, there was a building or something like a courtyard of buildings at Dhoby Ghaut had a Jewish Name, I have forgotten; if one remembers, the huge RCA advertisement in the past.

Wonder if the "Hakkas' are Chinese Jews... ha ha ha :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jews cannot be trusted,not even at the poker table.i only met 2 jews in my entire poker career in melbourne and those sneaky bastards will not let a single dollar out of their grasp if they could help it.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time it will be 4 blood moons one after another...with a solar eclipse in-between.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ok fuck, I might as well start it................

How was the Grand Canyon formed?

By 2 jews fighting over a 20 cent coin on the ground.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is the fastest thing ever recorded on water?

2 Jews rowing across the Suez Canal during the Yom Kippur War.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stinkapore is celebrating also what but its not a Passover....

its a Fuckedover...........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the time to kill all Jews. It is this time Roman General Pompey went in to occupy Judea.

yeah......Jews celebrate Passover................by Fuckover-ing the world......

Yahweh.......brother of Yahlah and Yahleh....the ancestor of Yahoo............

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy Passover.

I believe that there were about 3 synagogues in Singapore (my friend's father used to be the caretaker for the one at Waterloo Street)., and you are able to find Passover food in Singapore.

would he happen to be ram biris :confused: