• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

where are the checks on hdb cleaning

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is responsible to ensure that the cleaning contractors carry out their jobs ?

there seemed to be no checks conducted.

I used to see the corridors being swept often, then it turns out to be once a week ...nowadays very rarely

these contractors are getting away with getting paid and not doing their job .. and they are increasing our maintenance fees

and nobody is checking or taking action - somebody is sleeping

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is responsible to ensure that the cleaning contractors carry out their jobs ?

I used to see the corridors being swept often, then it turns out to be once a week ...nowadays very rarely

these contractors are getting away with getting paid and not doing their job .. and they are increasing our maintenance fees

Did u vote for the right Party?

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can feedback to the town council website or you can call the property officer of your estate. The name of the property officer & the conservancy supervisor can be found at the town council notice board at lift lobby.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You can feedback to the town council website or you can call the property officer of your estate. The name of the property officer & the conservancy supervisor can be found at the town council notice board at lift lobby.

Wow...you sound experienced! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Must be an insider ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will not tell you the schedule how often the contractors have to sweep, clean the common area...the town council
definitely have something to hide if not why can't they let us know. And if you complain.. the next day or so , the contractors
will be very on the ball for the next few weeks or a month or 2...then it will be back to it again...damn it

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will not tell you the schedule how often the contractors have to sweep, clean the common area...the town council
definitely have something to hide if not why can't they let us know. And if you complain.. the next day or so , the contractors
will be very on the ball for the next few weeks or a month or 2...then it will be back to it again...damn it

Alot of these contractors are linked to the MP. If no strong conections, likely tiok tekan by town council.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you know who helms the company responsible for the estates upkeep?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You seems Like One of those Bored HouseMaker..either you can Choose to haVe PLaydoh Or DiLdoh to be contented
with..:smile::eek:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be living in Wayang Party ward.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

not only this, the mat who delivers my blk letters come on alternate day.
he come mon.tue he keep the letter at home.
wed he deliver all
thur he relax at home.
if fri good mood he deliver,if not kiss goodbye to the letter.never to be found.
4 years ago,it happen once.
this month it start back again

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanjong Pagar ward is the filthiest, dirtiest and the litterest...

even the Banglas know how to siam, given Old Man's condition...

Last edited: