• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
suddenly, become v prof in jb ground. :rolleyes:

u referring to me? learnt a lot about jb for past 1 month. hope to see new developments in future around BDO / Seri Austin area. But do u all think EDL to North South Expressway will jam in future?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you will know that now it's May n foreigners are hit with the Rm1mil limit. A lot of Singaporeans want to buy Summer but can't.

Friend is local with his own business. Askin him for more details when I see him but heard he is aols on the architecture of the houses. Very different from the surrounding projects.

yeah that's right.. exactly what i meant. in fact, when i visited Esummer office at tropika the salesgirl openly said that summer is not being sold to singaporean.

congrat to ur friend it's a nice house, very pretty.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
u referring to me? learnt a lot about jb for past 1 month. hope to see new developments in future around BDO / Seri Austin area. But do u all think EDL to North South Expressway will jam in future?

during peak hour i saw photos of jam exiting NSH to BDO. i think in traveling to m'sia from sing can't escape jam all the time.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice.

Also need to consider the location of my office as well.

I don't quite understand about Tebrau, hopefully it is a decent place like Bukit Indah.

Might need to do some homeworks :rolleyes:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think BDO is much better. The houses are reasonable and very near highway. BDO will be the choice for long term investment.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think BDO is much better. The houses are reasonable and very near highway. BDO will be the choice for long term investment.

I think Tmn Pelangi is much better. Houses price is comparable to new ones n definitely so much nearer to causeway. Pelangi will be the ultimate choice for long term investment. Think of it as JB District 10.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman pelangi indah is really inside and residence have to endure heavy jam in tebrau highway all days. The lake is beautiful but i heard now is not safe to jog or walk there bcos many suspicious foreigner is there. BDO is good N15 20x70 selling at 600K only with almost 2000sq ft built up. Eco summer now already fully sold but location wise BDO still practical.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Little brother, there is no typo error. I do mean Pelangi n not Pelangi Indah. I don't really see what is the big fuss of BDO houses. Look very cheenapek to me IMO. But thats just me. N if u already set ur mind to travel so far into JB to stay BDO another few mins to Eco summer will not kill. Anyways this is Eco Summer thread u are BDO fan shouldn't u be somewhere else? :biggrin:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Little brother, there is no typo error. I do mean Pelangi n not Pelangi Indah. I don't really see what is the big fuss of BDO houses. Look very cheenapek to me IMO. But thats just me. N if u already set ur mind to travel so far into JB to stay BDO another few mins to Eco summer will not kill. Anyways this is Eco Summer thread u are BDO fan shouldn't u be somewhere else? :biggrin:

little sister, nothing great about Eco Summer too. Small and far from city. worst ...so expensive. NOt worth it. I hate the European look. Look like old huts....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taman Pelangi has new G&G landed launch?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

relak man. BDO , summer, austin, all are neighbour ma.
about pelangi, is it still good investment? house are old. crime may also be a problem there. if u stay there / relative stay there maybe can update us.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vohkster is very rude.... seems anti BDO. Maybe he couldnt get one unit in EcoSUmmer . just why frustrated.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman pelangi indah is really inside and residence have to endure heavy jam in tebrau highway all days. The lake is beautiful but i heard now is not safe to jog or walk there bcos many suspicious foreigner is there. BDO is good N15 20x70 selling at 600K only with almost 2000sq ft built up. Eco summer now already fully sold but location wise BDO still practical.

Is BDO N15 selling around $600k RM nett?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...around RM600K net for BDO 20x70 but early bird may get even cheaper around RM570K. Very much depend on your budget. If your Budget is below RM600K, than BDO n15 is the best because the houses there will appreciated more when they open N13, N16 & N17 in future. If your budget is around 700K, than go for Eco Spring or Seri Austin. If you like houses near nusajaya, u can consider Summer Rose at Nusa Sentral, around RM690K 22x70.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...around RM600K net for BDO 20x70 but early bird may get even cheaper around RM570K. Very much depend on your budget. If your Budget is below RM600K, than BDO n15 is the best because the houses there will appreciated more when they open N13, N16 & N17 in future. If your budget is around 700K, than go for Eco Spring or Seri Austin. If you like houses near nusajaya, u can consider Summer Rose at Nusa Sentral, around RM690K 22x70.

Thanks. Just looking at the pricing. I recall earlier this year the last few units of the previous phase 22x75 was selling about $560k RM. Prices have indeed surged a lot recently with smaller plot size of 20x70 and higher pricing of $600k RM.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

BDO N15 haven't launch yet, SA not sure when will launch. indicative about 600k. eco spring cannot get 700k. that's eco summer. so where you bought? BDO?

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard n15 is going to launch at September 2014. Now JLand is launching Mutiara Height next month near BDO. Around RM475K without gated and guarded. Yes, is my mistake, 700k is for Eco summer. The smallest unit for Eco Summer already fully book. So small 1700sq ft but people rush for it. One thing bad for ecosummer house is you cannot do extension in your back lane bcos of the garden behind it. I think for small family or newly wed couple is good. Now even Taman Ehsan Jaya house 22x70 also price at RM650K. Landed properties are expensive bcos of high price of raw materials.