• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about you? bought one?

cheaper summer units all gone by the late afternoon.( all malaysian buyers.)
left corners and more ex ones >7xxK
waiting to see if anyone bought spring here?

my sis bought eco spring dover cluster unit @ 1.015mil before 6% discount. u bought?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
my sis bought eco spring dover cluster unit @ 1.015mil before 6% discount. u bought?

nah i already bought SEC terrace last year. even if i buy another it won't be in the same area as i don't believe in buying more than one in the same location.

anyway, the price sounds reasonable for cluster. congrats to her. from the masterplan, it looks good. similar to setia eco park in shah alam.

how was the overall sales for spring? many units sold?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
spring is different target market. summer is 100% locals/Sing PRs precinct. just fyi.

Not 100% true my friend. U are just generalizing. My local friend couldn't get a summer unit n opted for the spring. All about demand n supply perhaps.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is location of Eco Spring and Summer good?

as for distance, looks acceptable to me via EDL to CIQ, but not sure about traffic?

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah i already bought SEC terrace last year. even if i buy another it won't be in the same area as i don't believe in buying more than one in the same location.

anyway, the price sounds reasonable for cluster. congrats to her. from the masterplan, it looks good. similar to setia eco park in shah alam.

how was the overall sales for spring? many units sold?

I'm not sure about the semi d but cluster were left about 6 units when my sis left on sunday evening. Not sure if the 6% early bird discount still applicable if we were to book now.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure about the semi d but cluster were left about 6 units when my sis left on sunday evening. Not sure if the 6% early bird discount still applicable if we were to book now.

That means Eco Summer was close 100% sold and Eco Spring was more than 80% sold as well. The sales is amazing at these prices in one day.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
These houses no facilities
It's just build and dump concept
So no big deal / impetus to buy

summer is 80% sold out (my estimate. it could be higher) and bought by locals. there are 4 types. all the cheaper smaller ones <700k all gone within 3 hours. 500 people queued up on sunday.
we're malaysians, we know our market. landed is safer. more difficult to rent out, lousy rental, maybe. but easier to sell in future if need to sell. some more with tan sri on board, things look bright for EW projects.

the more expensive spring will have facilities. should be very nice as i've seen setia's maiden eco park shah alam. spring msterplan is quite similar. there will be a central clubhouse with themed parks around. vendors might be brought in to run some activities (as a business), for eg skating rink etc.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

really? wow. how many units of clusters were launched? about 60-70 units?
that means it's a runaway hit.
shit.. tempted to upgrade to a cluster now. :smile: with 6% is actually not bad price.

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is location of Eco Spring and Summer good?

as for distance, looks acceptable to me via EDL to CIQ, but not sure about traffic?

it depends on where u staying in singapore. if you're staying in west of Singapore i would suggest looking around bukit indah / nusajaya area. if you're staying north east of singapore, eco spring / summer is a good as you enter to EDL when you exit from CIQ then North South Expressway then exit to Data Onn towards seri austin and u reached the destination. All the way i was travelling at average of 90km/h and traffic was smooth unless there is accidents or road blocks.

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? wow. how many units of clusters were launched? about 60-70 units?
that means it's a runaway hit.
shit.. tempted to upgrade to a cluster now. :smile: with 6% is actually not bad price.

for dover residence (32 x 80 cluster) they launched 40 units in which 8 are reserved for bumi lots while for bradford residences (35x80 cluster) they launched 72 units in which 14 are bumi lots.

btw my sis just checked with the management the discount is still applicable but this Sunday the price will be increased.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not 100% true my friend. U are just generalizing. My local friend couldn't get a summer unit n opted for the spring. All about demand n supply perhaps.

i think what i wrote was that summer will not have any singaporean buyers.

but yeah you're right , locals have spending power too. look at the austin heights clusters, all taken up too.
is your local friend working in singapore / SPR?

Last edited:

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to eco botanica just now and really like the environment. i feel eco botanica location is more strategic as more developments will be established around Nusajaya and Kota Iskandar compared to eco spring.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to eco botanica just now and really like the environment. i feel eco botanica location is more strategic as more developments will be established around Nusajaya and Kota Iskandar compared to eco spring.

eco botanica? is there an eco botanica in nusajaya?

Last edited:

untitled

Alfrescian
Loyal
eco botanica? is there an eco botanica in nusajaya?

My bad. It's eco botanic not botanika. There was a soft launch for botanika condo near permas jaya few weeks ago by developer tebrau teguh

But my opinion is developments around nusajaya is much better than near BDO/ Seri Austin area.

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think what i wrote was that summer will not have any singaporean buyers.

but yeah you're right , locals have spending power too. look at the austin heights clusters, all taken up too.
is your local friend working in singapore / SPR?

Well you will know that now it's May n foreigners are hit with the Rm1mil limit. A lot of Singaporeans want to buy Summer but can't.

Friend is local with his own business. Askin him for more details when I see him but heard he is aols on the architecture of the houses. Very different from the surrounding projects.