• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Ashzzz

hi cslong,

Yeah moved in not too long ago.

The asking price was RM 650k to RM 680k until a few months ago. Now some are willing to go down to RM 620k.

Anyway, figured SP Setia is becoming a shell as the key people moved to EcoWorld.

I see. By Woodlands.

Hopefully, this Iskandar area will not fizzle due to government handling. It could be quite an interesting place in the next 10 years. I say this comparing with KL where I was originally from.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi cslong,

Yeah moved in not too long ago.

The asking price was RM 650k to RM 680k until a few months ago. Now some are willing to go down to RM 620k.

Anyway, figured SP Setia is becoming a shell as the key people moved to EcoWorld.

I see. By Woodlands.

Hopefully, this Iskandar area will not fizzle due to government handling. It could be quite an interesting place in the next 10 years. I say this comparing with KL where I was originally from.

Hi Ashzzz,
I think iskandar will be very good. I think gelang patah and nusajaya will be crowded in future. My concern is the price of the houses there is on the high side. I think the cheapest now is at the taman call nusabayu.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attended the Feng Sui talk yesterday afternoon, quite interesting. Those attended are mostly well dressed (exclude myself of course), and with JB registered big cars parked outside. Yes, another atas taman :wink:

Last edited:

Ashzzz

Hi Organic,

Aiya sounds like you had a good time there...i should have gone too!

I am still wondering what to do with Feng Shui...how does it affect us like for real.....

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attended the Feng Sui talk yesterday afternoon, quite interesting. Those attended are mostly well dressed (exclude myself of course), and with JB registered big cars parked outside. Yes, another atas taman :wink:

Which is the best Feng Shui Taman now in JB?

D

Deleted member 80916

Pls share some tips here.

During Q&A, someone asked Feng Shui Master, Joey Yap, about Toilet in the middle of House & Joey answer, " its ok",...so is this Feng Shui Master, paid only to say Good Things ? Thanks

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Organic,

Aiya sounds like you had a good time there...i should have gone too!

I am still wondering what to do with Feng Shui...how does it affect us like for real.....

Hi there, believe Feng Shui or not is up to individual, I just went there kpoooing. Anyway, the talk was short and covered only the main criterias to lookup for if one is looking for a house. To me it makes sense to just lookup for the main concerns, otherwise there are so many criterias in FS to meet and it may end up only <10% of human beings are able to find a really ideal house and location. Cheers :smile:

Last edited:

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
During Q&A, someone asked Feng Shui Master, Joey Yap, about Toilet in the middle of House & Joey answer, " its ok",...so is this Feng Shui Master, paid only to say Good Things ? Thanks

His answer may be "its ok,......... if you buy this and that from me!". Anyhow, he is paid by the developer!

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glenmarie-1.png
glenmarie project

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good news Eco spring n summer buyers. I hear we will be invited next month to attend free Wang Lee Hom concert! Woot!

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Presently is two tickets each. I heard management haven't confirm on the four. Public will get 50,000 free tickets. Eco Works by far still the most generous developer to date.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys probably should have seen your friends postings on FB for the Wang Lee Hom tickets. EcoWorld is living up to its reputation as thinking out of the box for A&P. Misguided People who still have the stupid and childish mentality that overseas developer are better than our local should wake up their idea.