• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
long koh,
Why you keep on wanted to tarnish the image of Ecoworld? Are you agent from RnF?

From Day One he already started lambasting Eco World. Don't know what drugs he is on. Really bad attitude this guy. If u read RnF thread alot of people cannot tahan him also. Can you please advise him to change his bad attitude? It's not ethical to say unsubstantiated remarks. Can get sued for defamation you know. I can't be bothered with rep points. If u are buddy with moderator overnight can get 100 points or zap 100 points. The system is flawed

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impress with Eco Spring concept. However, the price is just too high. Really not so easy for local to own it.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impress with Eco Spring concept. However, the price is just too high. Really not so easy for local to own it.

The Eco World management from SP Setia knows the local market very well. Eco Spring is targeting this niche high-end market. I'm actually amazed that they could sell so well despite the deep location.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Eco World management from SP Setia knows the local market very well. Eco Spring is targeting this niche high-end market. I'm actually amazed that they could sell so well despite the deep location.

This is what we call "good" marketing strategies.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is EcoSummer / Spring still open for sale or sold out?

Phase 2 already launched. Go visit the sales gallery and show houses. It's a beautiful guarded n gated community with impressive landscaping. A safe, large n beautiful place for ur family to stay. Not congested n located next to polluted n noisy bridge with railway tracks. Phase 2 price have increased though. But I am surprised that despite what people say about the price, still good sales. Plus if u compare psf vs condo projects psf, its more worth it.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Despite Eco world good marketing strategies, the real problem with EcoWorld projects is actually the house floor plan. I am sure you have heard of the Eco Botanic Davenham type house that with a toilet at dead centre. Eco Summer units too having this problem where toilet is put at the middle of the house. Worst is Milton Type where the toilet bowl is directly facing the dining hall. As for Eco Spring Dover type, the masteroom is under a slopping ceiling ! Base on feng shui, when you spend time under a sloped ceiling, your energy is being heavily constricted and is under constant pressure. As night time is the only time when your body can do the deep work of regenerating itself, sleeping under a sloped ceiling restricts this work, thus one's health may suffer. Sleeping in a bed under a sloped ceiling can also contribute to emotional instability and low energy. All this problem actually can be avoided as Eco World is a chinese company and should have take note on all this.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite Eco world good marketing strategies, the real problem with EcoWorld projects is actually the house floor plan. I am sure you have heard of the Eco Botanic Davenham type house that with a toilet at dead centre. Eco Summer units too having this problem where toilet is put at the middle of the house. Worst is Milton Type where the toilet bowl is directly facing the dining hall. As for Eco Spring Dover type, the masteroom is under a slopping ceiling ! Base on feng shui, when you spend time under a sloped ceiling, your energy is being heavily constricted and is under constant pressure. As night time is the only time when your body can do the deep work of regenerating itself, sleeping under a sloped ceiling restricts this work, thus one's health may suffer. Sleeping in a bed under a sloped ceiling can also contribute to emotional instability and low energy. All this problem actually can be avoided as Eco World is a chinese company and should have take note on all this.

Wah. Now become feng shui master.. Come Come. I Clap For You.. Is a pity no one hire you. I am sure the developer who hire you would have 100% feng shui free problems. All houses is Huat house. All house number is 8. All house back got mountain front got water.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is quite informative however, i think many people don't really bother this kind of taboo.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World houses floor plan design flaw is not something new to many. Is also not difficult to identify it unless you are blind by their superb CGI display.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is quite informative however, i think many people don't really bother this kind of taboo.

Bro, we are living in 21st century. He still living in 1800s. If fengshui can make everyone rich, everyone will be owning a unit at RnF by now. RnF no need to put up booth at chevron house singapore with kiddy salesmen. Just ignore him. As you can see from other threads he is becoming famous for the wrong reasons.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, we all know who that guy is but why get upset with him? EcoWorld is doing well n he feels threatened. So he keep selling his own brand. He got no facts but dare to say second phase of summer is bad. And spring sales is bad. Is that tantamount to defamation?

I am proud owner of spring. I like what I see. Definitely more high class than staying next to a noisy n polluted causeway, smelly straits n noisy railroad .. All the best!

I am confident with Eco Summer too.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, we are living in 21st century. He still living in 1800s. If fengshui can make everyone rich, everyone will be owning a unit at RnF by now. RnF no need to put up booth at chevron house singapore with kiddy salesmen. Just ignore him. As you can see from other threads he is becoming famous for the wrong reasons.

Enough is enough! If you wanted to quarrel with him, please dont get me involved!

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Lao Po really loved Bradford Residence. 35 x 80.
Too bad moolah no enuff. Nett at $1.24m.

EcoWorld is impressive. Very classy.
Congrats to all Eco World buyers!
Superb Choice.