• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL. Bro. Sometimes we wonder why we bother entertaining these clowns. Don't buy property yet come here talk bad about other developers. Haiz. Already 2015. Think until 2020 still like that

Bro...this is karma. Respect begets respect.
Just in case if it is not understood,...if you respect others, others will respect you. You try to kick others down just to show you are better, you will be in deep trouble. You never try to sell by saying others is bad. You only sell on how good your property is.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never try to sell by saying others is bad. You only sell on how good your property is.

That's quite true. Though I have misgivings over certain developments in JB or SG, I keep them mostly to myself, preferring to comment on general trends, instead of zooming in on specific developments and how bad they are.....

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's quite true. Though I have misgivings over certain developments in JB or SG, I keep them mostly to myself, preferring to comment on general trends, instead of zooming in on specific developments and how bad they are.....

It is questionable ethics especially if it come from salesmen with vested interests.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it very funny when you guys here accuses others of saying bad things about a development. Somehow, they forgotten that they themselves have did the same in other threads such as at Princess Cove thread. So, are you saying we are same species? Saying bad things and highlighting the facts are two different things. I just highlight the facts. We all know Eco World houses have design flaws that have Fengshui implication (eg. toilet in centre, middle, void area and sloped ceiling). IF a person cannot accept these facts, whose fault is it?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it very funny when you guys here accuses others of saying bad things about a development. Somehow, they forgotten that they themselves have did the same in other threads such as at Princess Cove thread. So, are you saying we are same species? Saying bad things and highlighting the facts are two different things. I just highlight the facts. We all know Eco World houses have design flaws that have Fengshui implication (eg. toilet in centre, middle, void area and sloped ceiling). IF a person cannot accept these facts, whose fault is it?

Yawn. Tell us something new. By the way have you called to enquire on the pricing n sales? Are you even buying a unit? If not then why are u here? I didnt see anyone attacking RnF property like u do on other developer. Who cares about what u think about fengshui? Are u certified? Qualified? Track record ? If all the answer is no, then Here's a kite for you. Go on with ur miserable life.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..I am very fine, thks.With all these major developments in JB, ur business must be really blooming leh.. Do not forget ur old pals hor.

Not really blooming la, bro. Just enough to survive. Didnt expect you to be in this forum too. Definitely wont forget you man!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Tell us something new. By the way have you called to enquire on the pricing n sales? Are you even buying a unit? If not then why are u here? I didnt see anyone attacking RnF property like u do on other developer. Who cares about what u think about fengshui? Are u certified? Qualified? Track record ? If all the answer is no, then Here's a kite for you. Go on with ur miserable life.

Grow up la. Nobody imposed any law stating that only Eco Spring / Summer buyer are welcome in this forum. If you didnt see anyone attacking RnF in their thread, than you must be blind. You want me to cut and paste those comments here? Even i am a qualified Feng Shui Master, will you believe it? Again, i have my good intention here. So pls learn to be polite and talk like a mature forumer.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grow up la. Nobody imposed any law stating that only Eco Spring / Summer buyer are welcome in this forum. If you didnt see anyone attacking RnF in their thread, than you must be blind. You want me to cut and paste those comments here? Even i am a qualified Feng Shui Master, will you believe it? Again, i have my good intention here. So pls learn to be polite and talk like a mature forumer.

If you think you are being "matured"by continuing your relentless provocation n slagging of other developers n their property by all means go ahead. You have my blessings n support. I think everyone can see who really needs to grow up here. Last I saw the RnF property thread, everyone was targeting ur "matured" comments. You have evil intentions when u comment on other developer projects. If you claim to be a fengshui practitioner why not comment on all other projects?whats with the selective nasty comments on just EW project? We still don't understand why you keep doing it? You got retrenched by Setia? Tan Sri never offer u a job in EW? Care to share your bitterness ? We can counsel you if you want. We are trying to understand u and ur motives better. Give us a chance.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think you are being "matured"by continuing your relentless provocation n slagging of other developers n their property by all means go ahead. You have my blessings n support. I think everyone can see who really needs to grow up here. Last I saw the RnF property thread, everyone was targeting ur "matured" comments. You have evil intentions when u comment on other developer projects. If you claim to be a fengshui practitioner why not comment on all other projects?whats with the selective nasty comments on just EW project? We still don't understand why you keep doing it? You got retrenched by Setia? Tan Sri never offer u a job in EW? Care to share your bitterness ? We can counsel you if you want. We are trying to understand u and ur motives better. Give us a chance.

So funny lor......who is provoking who now? Maybe you need some counselling to improve yourself as a better forummer. I know you have tried hard..... but still not enough.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So funny lor......who is provoking who now? Maybe you need some counselling to improve yourself as a better forummer. I know you have tried hard..... but still not enough.

Please dont waste air n be more productive n go read back RnF thread again. It's been a long time since someone actually commented anything bad on RnF. It was always about u. Only u find it funny to keep coming in here to slag off other developer. Including slagging off Setia n others. Nobody likes to provoke except u. Isn't this ur evil intention of coming in EW thread ? We find that you maybe quite mentally unstable. Let us help u. Dont reject our offer.

It's obvious with all your fengshui knowledge, u are still too poor and not able to BUY RnF property or any property for that matter n u enjoy slagging other developers. Maybe u are not doing it right. Do go see a real fengshui master seriously. Your knowledge cannot make it And its so obvious now. Do also state what is the criteria to be a better forummer. We all want to learn from u. Like I said before Rep Points don't matter in this forum. It's like holding Monopoly money n boasting to the world u are richer than others.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dont waste air n be more productive n go read back RnF thread again. It's been a long time since someone actually commented anything bad on RnF. It was always about u. Only u find it funny to keep coming in here to slag off other developer. Including slagging off Setia n others. Nobody likes to provoke except u. Isn't this ur evil intention of coming in EW thread ? We find that you maybe quite mentally unstable. Let us help u. Dont reject our offer.

It's obvious with all your fengshui knowledge, u are still too poor and not able to BUY RnF property or any property for that matter n u enjoy slagging other developers. Maybe u are not doing it right. Do go see a real fengshui master seriously. Your knowledge cannot make it And its so obvious now. Do also state what is the criteria to be a better forummer. We all want to learn from u. Like I said before Rep Points don't matter in this forum. It's like holding Monopoly money n boasting to the world u are richer than others.

Talking about your rep points..... to be frank, your have indeed improved from -89 to -76. I see this as a tremendous improvement and i hope you can work harder to make yourself a better forumer here. Be polite and humble. I am sure you are old enough to behave in this forum. Resorting to personal attack wont help at all. Anyway, i know i shouldnt be wasting my time on you. Cheers.... and do take care.

shortie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about your rep points..... to be frank, your have indeed improved from -89 to -76. I see this as a tremendous improvement and i hope you can work harder to make yourself a better forumer here. Be polite and humble. I am sure you are old enough to behave in this forum. Resorting to personal attack wont help at all. Anyway, i know i shouldnt be wasting my time on you. Cheers.... and do take care.

Hello bro, simple facts stating by Vohkster u also cannot take it..and now giving excuses to jiah-bo is it. really pathetic.. Yawn.!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
MACHANG: EcoWorld Foundation has come to the rescue of yet another school located beside Sungai Kelantan, painstakingly cleaning it of knee-deep m&d.

At the height of the floods, the SJKC Chung Hwa was inundated under 5m of water.

Over 30 EcoWorld Development Group Berhad staff, bringing along tools, spades and water-powered jet equipment in 11 four-wheel drives, got down to the task of cleaning up the school compound since Thursday.

They even gave a section of the building a new coat of paint. Yesterday, foundation chairman Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye handed out 100 bags of tumblers, lunch boxes and Chinese New Year goodies to the parents of the pupils.

“To date, the foundation has donated RM150,000 in cash and kind to flood victims in Kelantan, Pahang and Terengganu.

“On top of that, some 700 employees chipped in and donated RM70,000 of essential goods,” he told reporters here yesterday.

Chung Hwa headmaster Poh Kim Hee thanked EcoWorld for the contributions to the school.

“On behalf of the 47 pupils and 13 teachers, I want to thank EcoWorld and other kind contributors in our times of hardship.

“We are used to floods that normally come up to 1m but on Dec 24, the water level was five times as high.

“Today, we have recovered from the floods and hope to continue our lives, leaving the devastation behind,” he added.

The EcoWorld team also distributed 250 packages of goods comprising medicine, flashlights, candles, stoves and mosquito coils to villages in Temangan, Kampung Dusun Bunut, Dusun Saih and Kampung Tasar – all in Kuala Krai, Manik Urai, and Kampung Lepar and Kampung Miak in Gua Musang.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...Foundation-helps-to-clean-up-floodhit-school/

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If rep points was an indication of a "good forummer" your pts would already be in the millions by now. Cos you claim to have good intentions when slagging off other Projects. Like isaid dont be childish. Heres some monopoly money for u to brag how rich u are.

But again you are refusing to answer my queries. Why keeping whacking Setia n EW? Why u got so expert fengshui knowledge but still cannot afford to buy house?! Come let us help you. Don't be shy. We all hope u will one day be able to buy RnF n actually brag about it.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If rep points was an indication of a "good forummer" your pts would already be in the millions by now. Cos you claim to have good intentions when slagging off other Projects. Like isaid dont be childish. Heres some monopoly money for u to brag how rich u are.

But again you are refusing to answer my queries. Why keeping whacking Setia n EW? Why u got so expert fengshui knowledge but still cannot afford to buy house?! Come let us help you. Don't be shy. We all hope u will one day be able to buy RnF n actually brag about it.

Pls dont be emotional. Nobody is whacking anybody. I am just stating facts. You can proof me wrong if what i said is untrue. Eg. EW houses have design issues such as toilet at the centre / middle, slope ceiling in bedrooms, void space etc.