• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Totally agree with you. Really nothing great about SP Setia now. I almost book Mercury at SEC until I notice the design flaw from this forum. Kudos ...

Why bother? You should be looking at any project other than Eco world or setia.. Your bros already commented these two developers have the worst fengshui houses. Don't need to repeat what we already know for the last 1 year..

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother? You should be looking at any project other than Eco world or setia.. Your bros already commented these two developers have the worst fengshui houses. Don't need to repeat what we already know for the last 1 year..

Lets learn to respect view of others. Infact, i am happy that some forumers repeated some of the issue that have discussed earlier as it is beneficial for newbies like me who find it informative. Peace.....

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets learn to respect view of others. Infact, i am happy that some forumers repeated some of the issue that have discussed earlier as it is beneficial for newbies like me who find it informative. Peace.....

I didn't know that fengshui n slagging developers comments were part of a house buying process. Maybe everyone else got it wrong except for you. Anyway good for you. We all hope you will land the house of ur dreams based solely on what cslong n Relaxman says. Like I said before. If u can tolerate people for slagging other developers then u should also respect people questioning their evil motives n intentions. Like u said. Please respect the view of others. Let's practice what you preach shall we? Peace ..

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think in term of floor plan layout, SEC house is better than Eco summer except SEC Mercury type. Mercury type is the worst in SEC and now they have trouble selling it. Staircase and store room in the centre of the house. These are very bad feng shui design. Many new units are still available now.

Here are 3 Feng Shui Steps To Improve the Energy of A Center Staircase

1. Input designs to ground the energy of your staircase. Eg, lighting, art, plant, etc
2. Make sure area surrounding staircase has stable chi and good chi flow. Eg. no bulky furniture, not too many doors closeby,
3. Ensure anything that you implement pleases you. You must feel comfortable when walking past that area. Eg. place family picture, or your favourite art or quotes at that area.

http://fengshui.about.com/od/glossaryofterms/fl/3-Tips-Staircase-Center-Home-or-Office.htm

Disclaimer: I am not expert and above is just a link for your consideration.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know that fengshui n slagging developers comments were part of a house buying process. Maybe everyone else got it wrong except for you. Anyway good for you. We all hope you will land the house of ur dreams based solely on what cslong n Relaxman says. Like I said before. If u can tolerate people for slagging other developers then u should also respect people questioning their evil motives n intentions. Like u said. Please respect the view of others. Let's practice what you preach shall we? Peace ..

You and your buddies like malpaso said many bad things about BDO and Princess Cove too. I didn't see this as slagging but more of your own view. You have evil intention than? When you accuse people of slagging other developer, look at the mirror and ask yourself this too.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are 3 Feng Shui Steps To Improve the Energy of A Center Staircase

1. Input designs to ground the energy of your staircase. Eg, lighting, art, plant, etc
2. Make sure area surrounding staircase has stable chi and good chi flow. Eg. no bulky furniture, not too many doors closeby,
3. Ensure anything that you implement pleases you. You must feel comfortable when walking past that area. Eg. place family picture, or your favourite art or quotes at that area.

http://fengshui.about.com/od/glossaryofterms/fl/3-Tips-Staircase-Center-Home-or-Office.htm

Disclaimer: I am not expert and above is just a link for your consideration.

A good information. Finally we can have a healthy discussion on this. Anyway, is only useful to those who believe in feng shui.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said bro! My advise to those who only wanted to hear good things about their owned property, better go and read at the developer website. Avoid joining a forum like this.

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro! My advise to those who only wanted to hear good things about their owned property, better go and read at the developer website. Avoid joining a forum like this.

You are the ultimate hypocrite who defend RF when others mentioned negative facts about it, and yet have the bloody cheek to talk cork here. This forum is now manipulated by you. Bloody idiot cslong! Continue to delete my posts and I will continue to post. I urged all to avoid this forum totally and let it rot for cslong and his clones to infest. Hopeless idiot. Hahaha cheers :smile:

blackie19

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently they are launching a new collection soon....Just received a voucher valid for 5k discount if we purchase one of the new collection of "EcoSummer Park Homes"...Private preview till end July

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zigzag is relaxman. Talking to himself.

TO ALL NEWBIES WHO ARE READING THIS. Do not be fooled. JOHORE IS A DEAD INVESTMENT. DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTY HERE.

As a newbie, i am sorry if i have offended you. keep cool and peace .....

huatgugu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote Originally Posted by Tekkun View Post
WARNING:

Asusguy (Moderator) , Relaxman, Highflyer, ZigZag, CS Long is the same person.
He talk to himself to create a false sense of activity in this forum. He ask questions using one nick and answers using another nick.
He is extremely anti Setia projects and will stop at nothing against them.
As moderator, he would delete any post that he does not like at his whims and fancies.
No wonder he had conveniently deleted posts by bros who were trying to educate him or stating facts about his favoured projects. This is a bloody scammed forum, first of its kind. Now, everyone can see why cslong and his clones are still around despite all his nonsense spewed. Hahaha cheers :smile:

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEWARE: for all newbies in the forum.

Vohkster, Tekkun, huatgugu, ctsbh is the same person.
He talk to himself to create a false sense of activity in this forum. He like make statement using one nick and support it using another nick. He will also claim all those who disagree with him as one person.
He is extremely anti China Developers (especially Princess Cove project) and will stop at nothing against them.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apparently they are launching a new collection soon....Just received a voucher valid for 5k discount if we purchase one of the new collection of "EcoSummer Park Homes"...Private preview till end July

I got it too. Plus invitation to view their London projects. Gonna make reservations to see got any good Lobang.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, there is no new collection. Is just that the sales are very slow due to come competition from other projects nearby(SEC, BDO & the upcoming Austin Duta). Old tactic, EW trying to give some discounts to attract buyers.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
刚预定了Chalton
还在等签名loan agreement

接下来ecosummer会有alton和quiton
这两款和之前的不一样
之前是后面是花园
现在是前面是花园
价钱大概850k

不过
大家会担心淹水的问题吗?

from cariforum, 2 new designs coming out

Congrats to your purchase. $850k is before discount?

Eco Summer is very unlikely to flood due to the high elevation (about 50m above sea level). Setia Indah 10 where the most serious flood took place is about 20m above sea level and it is (unfortunately) one of the lowest points in the rolling hill area.

I have posted the elevation map in the other thread but I have referenced it here again:
http://en-sg.topographic-map.com/places/Johor-Bahru-4033496/

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
last i heard (couple of weeks ago) ecosummer giving "free" timber laminate flooring for whole upper level. last phase launching, after this no more 2 storey landed around there (from ecoworld) within G&G strata titled development other than SEC future launches.
I heard sales at ecosummer is quite OK given this lacklustre market.

Austin Duta and Glenmarie Heights near Eco Summer should have sufficient 2-storey landed supplies but there are less accessible and cheaper. However buying sentiment has been badly hit. I wonder how the locals are coping with the inflation if they are not earning in SGD.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to your purchase. $850k is before discount?

Eco Summer is very unlikely to flood due to the high elevation (about 50m above sea level). Setia Indah 10 where the most serious flood took place is about 20m above sea level and it is (unfortunately) one of the lowest points in the rolling hill area.

I have posted the elevation map in the other thread but I have referenced it here again:
http://en-sg.topographic-map.com/places/Johor-Bahru-4033496/

FYI, the flood problem in Setia Indah is confirm due to developer's fault. As discussed earlier, the culprit have been instructed by MBJB to build a retention pond to solve the problem. Not about the land above or under sea level.