• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess we should compare apple to apple.

Whether to do be able to do extension / Reno for backyard or front doesn't matter to those who prefer uniformity and aesthetic value of the development. Cater to different market liking.

with all due respect, you are wasting your time.

read from the first post onwards and you will find the answer.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very sure there are JB people who can afford a 1M+++, 2M+++ or even 3M+++ house.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local cannot afford Eco Spring. Hoping singaporeans to buy.... most likely will be ghost town because may serve as only weekend home.

Weekend homes are alright. Singapore is too cramped and expensive for family outing during weekend. Our parks are now filled up with lots of foreign workers and maids too. I foresee this weekend getaway life-style to be more prevalent as people look for ways to stretch their dollars and spend more time together as a family. I guess the response will be quite good, especially the Eco Summer terraces under a million RM.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco is not in Medini right? So there should be limit on foreign ownership.

So not too sure how they should target Singaporean if they can only sell 30% ( if not mistaken) of the units to foreigners .
Unless they are hoping the Malaysian Singapore PR will take it up.

Actually they are the best candidate. As they are Malaysian earning Singapore dollar. Best of both world

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco is not in Medini right? So there should be limit on foreign ownership.

So not too sure how they should target Singaporean if they can only sell 30% ( if not mistaken) of the units to foreigners .
Unless they are hoping the Malaysian Singapore PR will take it up.

Actually they are the best candidate. As they are Malaysian earning Singapore dollar. Best of both world

Eco World a bit desperate now.... the sales of Eco Spring is not moving. Trying to convince singaporeans to buy. Ecosummer buyers will be also panicking bcos next time they will be staying beside a ghost town. Malaysian Singapore PR will go for those house below 1m.

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
a boon to ecosummer and SEC

eco.jpg