• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont have to get upset on my views. I am not harping on it. Is just my gentle reminder. New forummers who just joined or read the thread may not see what we have discussed earlier. You should should also realise there is other people here repeatedly boast about how good strata titled landed property. How come it didnt wear out your patience? Is it because you only want to listen something that you like to hear.....even repeatedly?

I live in SG condo, but bought non-strata landed G&G in JB. I am living in both environments and each has its pros and cons. I have no inclination towards strata or otherwise.

Judging by the many postings by many others, I think many more have their patience tested beyond limits. My comments may be considered less antagonistic. I give you credit for your die hard attitude. Your "gentle reminders", are ""generously" sprinkled onto a lot of threads, some of which, in my view are totally irrelevant.

I rest my case and shall leave no further comments relating to this.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in SG condo, but bought non-strata landed G&G in JB. I am living in both environments and each has its pros and cons. I have no inclination towards strata or otherwise.

Judging by the many postings by many others, I think many more have their patience tested beyond limits. My comments may be considered less antagonistic. I give you credit for your die hard attitude. Your "gentle reminders", are ""generously" sprinkled onto a lot of threads, some of which, in my view are totally irrelevant.

I rest my case and shall leave no further comments relating to this.

As i mention earlier, i am not the only one in this thread that give "gentle reminders" to others. To me, i wont stop them or even accuse them harping at the same issue because i respect their right to say what they want to say in this forum as long as it is not offensive or rude. Maybe you should not pin point selectively. Anyway, I respect your view on this matter.

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
sale status extracted from another forum:

Milton (20x80) sold out
Belton (20x80) sold out
Brighton (20x80) sold out
Upton (22x80) 12units

Charlton (20x80) 11units
Knighton (20x80) sold out

Kent (50x80) 5 units
Chester (42x80) 10 units
Bradford (35x80) 12 units
Dover (32x80) 9 units

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true. Haha, I roughly know the drill liao also by now..... High maint fees, cant do extension, overhead cables, toilet in centre, only CGI blah blah......

and he keep repeating the same old shits for at least 2 billions times all over the universe.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely, the whole universe already known the key asshole, but it was keep telling by the asshole itself instead of others.

If you dont like, than you can just choose to ignore my statement. Things that are no good to you may be good to others. You cannot control what others do here dude. You want to play emperor qin here in this forum?

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
sale status extracted from another forum:

Milton (20x80) sold out
Belton (20x80) sold out
Brighton (20x80) sold out
Upton (22x80) 12units

Charlton (20x80) 11units
Knighton (20x80) sold out

Kent (50x80) 5 units
Chester (42x80) 10 units
Bradford (35x80) 12 units
Dover (32x80) 9 units

wow superb sales figure. Keep in mind EcoSummer Phase 2 just launched - many more units
Phase 2 of EcoSpring I not sure

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who buy for own stay is not an issue here. Those buy to invest and with intention to flip will be trap for buying over priced landed strata title property such as Eco Spring. Not only they cannot sell their property later but they will have to continue to serve the high interest rate of bank loan and worst pay the exorbitant maintenance fee. Many property investors did advised "if want to flip, just buy cheap !"....but this is not the case for Eco Spring.

Ashzzz

Hi guys,

I'm new here. Been following your conversations the past few months but just joined :smile: . Interesting opinions from many of you.

I would like to ask how do you rate the potential of the areas surrounding Setia Eco Gardens vs EcoSummer/Ecospring as in development and ease of facilities, say in the next 10 years. I know that they aare not apple to apple but just thinking...

I was not originally from Johor so I wonder if you can shed some light for me.

Thanks, guys.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dont like, than you can just choose to ignore my statement. Things that are no good to you may be good to others. You cannot control what others do here dude. You want to play emperor qin here in this forum?

You are talking abt yourself.
Not sure why you are behaving in this way and what is the agenda behind you.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who buy for own stay is not an issue here. Those buy to invest and with intention to flip will be trap for buying over priced landed strata title property such as Eco Spring. Not only they cannot sell their property later but they will have to continue to serve the high interest rate of bank loan and worst pay the exorbitant maintenance fee. Many property investors did advised "if want to flip, just buy cheap !"....but this is not the case for Eco Spring.

Again, u you over-reacting.
U don't need to keep repeating what you have mentioned.
Each buyer will do their own due diligent, and they are smart enough than you to recognize if there is any potential risk in their purchase/investment.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, u you over-reacting.
U don't need to keep repeating what you have mentioned.
Each buyer will do their own due diligent, and they are smart enough than you to recognize if there is any potential risk in their purchase/investment.

Why you are over reacting on my statement? You can chose to ignore but do didnt because you know well enough that what i say are facts.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just checked with the sales office yesterday that the estimated maintenance fee will be around rm250-300.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you are over reacting on my statement? You can chose to ignore but do didnt because you know well enough that what i say are facts.

If my above statement to you is considered over-reacting then i'm not sure how is your statement to the rest.

I didn't ignore your post as I don't agree with what you have commented.

You can just make your very own way of comment, but shall not keep repeating what you have already commented, afterall this is just your very own view only. Each buyers will have their own view, choice and affordability.

RM1-2 million per house and RM600/mth maitenance to some group of people is a lot but to some other people may not be an issue.
If buyer like you are so concern abt the high price and high maitenance fee, landed G&G with facilites / luxurious condo are obviously not the choice for your even for own stay, not to mentioned abt investment.
Go to look for something you prefer and within your reach instead of keep tarnish the development which you don't like or out of your choice based on your very own view.

Respect the other buyers/potential buyers. Otherwise you are making bad on yourself and discourage the open & objective discussion in this forum.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my above statement to you is considered over-reacting then i'm not sure how is your statement to the rest.

I didn't ignore your post as I don't agree with what you have commented.

You can just make your very own way of comment, but shall not keep repeating what you have already commented, afterall this is just your very own view only. Each buyers will have their own view, choice and affordability.

RM1-2 million per house and RM600/mth maitenance to some group of people is a lot but to some other people may not be an issue.
If buyer like you are so concern abt the high price and high maitenance fee, landed G&G with facilites / luxurious condo are obviously not the choice for your even for own stay, not to mentioned abt investment.
Go to look for something you prefer and within your reach instead of keep tarnish the development which you don't like or out of your choice based on your very own view.

Respect the other buyers/potential buyers. Otherwise you are making bad on yourself and discourage the open & objective discussion in this forum.

If you have a problem with cslong, pls go fight and bicker elsewhere. Pls dont bring your problem with him to this forum. I appreciate all genuine comments from everybody.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have a problem with cslong, pls go fight and bicker elsewhere. Pls dont bring your problem with him to this forum. I appreciate all genuine comments from everybody.

Relaxman. If you bother to read the history of this thread, its cslong who is going around n bad mouthing other developers reputation n houses, some border lining slander. If anyone should stop coming in here to talk nonsense, it should be cslong. We are owners here n all he should just stop bickering with everyone else. Frankly it's getting boring already. Yawn.

Ashzzz

Hi cslong, thanks.

you seem to know SEG quite well. I live in on of the Miyana units. My row has electrical wiring problems. Headache I tell you. So not happy with the quality. SP Setia management (maintenance) is slow to respond unless I make it sound really urgent and serious.

And, yeah ES is more central but it's going to be a pain getting from ES in the morning to the 2nd link. Like I work in Jurong East, Singapore, I'm wondering whether it makes more sense to take the 2nd link or Woodlands eventually when ES is completed (still 3 years away).

Cheers.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relaxman. If you bother to read the history of this thread, its cslong who is going around n bad mouthing other developers reputation n houses, some border lining slander. If anyone should stop coming in here to talk nonsense, it should be cslong. We are owners here n all he should just stop bickering with everyone else. Frankly it's getting boring already. Yawn.

Frankly, i dont find cslong view offensive. As a newbie here, i appreciate different views in the threads. Please be peaceful. We should learn to forgive and forget. Lets respect each other.