• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls dont be emotional. Nobody is whacking anybody. I am just stating facts. You can proof me wrong if what i said is untrue. Eg. EW houses have design issues such as toilet at the centre / middle, slope ceiling in bedrooms, void space etc.

Oh? You didn't whack other developer?i am emotional?! Can everyone refer to #673 of Property News Thread? Let everyone be the judge of how emotional CSLong can be. He likes to be proven wrong then twist his statement again. Pls la. Don't be so emotional next time. And u dare mention about toilet in middle of unit? Can everyone refer to Type H of RnF princess cove layout? There you will not see one, but TWO toilets in the middle of the unit. Poor poor ventilation, ESP the toilet beside the study room. Wow! That's double the bad fengshui! RnF and a China developer should know better!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh? You didn't whack other developer?i am emotional?! Can everyone refer to #673 of Property News Thread? Let everyone be the judge of how emotional CSLong can be. He likes to be proven wrong then twist his statement again. Pls la. Don't be so emotional next time. And u dare mention about toilet in middle of unit? Can everyone refer to Type H of RnF princess cove layout? There you will not see one, but TWO toilets in the middle of the unit. Poor poor ventilation, ESP the toilet beside the study room. Wow! That's double the bad fengshui! RnF and a China developer should know better!

So, mean you finally agree that is not good having toilet in the middle of the house?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, mean you finally agree that is not good having toilet in the middle of the house?

I already said many times n I will say it again. I don't believe in fengshui. Pls snap a picture n put it above ur bed.but I am taking your advice to improve myself. Earn those useless rep pts. I am learning to be like you. Be a good forummer.

Inform others that IF they believe in that fengshui hype, RnF type H floor layout has TWO toilets in the middle. If I am you I will dig a hole n hide myself inside. How can you still face the world? Can you as a salesman go complain to RnF n ask them to fix this boo boo? Instead of being here talking nonsense and slag off EW property pls don't embarass yourself here. I have proven you wrong with what you said on Post #673 of Property news Thread. It's best you just be like Najib for now. Elegant silence n don't embarass yourself further.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls dont be emotional. Nobody is whacking anybody. I am just stating facts. You can proof me wrong if what i said is untrue. Eg. EW houses have design issues such as toilet at the centre / middle, slope ceiling in bedrooms, void space etc.

"Prove" one wrong, not "proof".

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said many times n I will say it again. I don't believe in fengshui. Pls snap a picture n put it above ur bed.but I am taking your advice to improve myself. Earn those useless rep pts. I am learning to be like you. Be a good forummer.

Inform others that IF they believe in that fengshui hype, RnF type H floor layout has TWO toilets in the middle. If I am you I will dig a hole n hide myself inside. How can you still face the world? Can you as a salesman go complain to RnF n ask them to fix this boo boo? Instead of being here talking nonsense and slag off EW property pls don't embarass yourself here. I have proven you wrong with what you said on Post #673 of Property news Thread. It's best you just be like Najib for now. Elegant silence n don't embarass yourself further.

Pls stop embarrassing yourself. Your naiveness is indeed cute.... You kena sabo by your bro liao. My advise is, do more reading and ask people if you are not sure of something. If you are unsure of the basic differences of high rise and landed property feng shui, better dont talk like you strike lottery liao..... LOL.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pls stop embarrassing yourself. Your naiveness is indeed cute.... You kena sabo by your bro liao. My advise is, do more reading and ask people if you are not sure of something. If you are unsure of the basic differences of high rise and landed property feng shui, better dont talk like you strike lottery liao..... LOL.

I am talking like I checkmated you n you are now embarrassed and talking nonsense about diff housing got diff fengshui. I don't care about that actually. Its now a FACT N everyone now knows your evil intention and that RnF units has TWO toilets in the middle of the unit. Like many bro before me have advised you Pls behave yourself n don't throw stones at glass houses. By the way you are STILL avoiding my tough questions. Of course you will keep talking about other irrelevant stuff and not answer my TOUGH questions. Cannot Answer?? Then stop comin in here to talk nonsense cos now you dont have any credibility. My job is done for now cos I found FACTS to shut you up. But We all know you will try again. I will be waiting. Do continue with your childish verbal abuse at me. It shows the world how a good forummer like you should behave. As a to world owner I am truly disgusted at your irresponsible behavior. I wish more owners will step up n condemn ur bad behavior

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking like I checkmated you n you are now embarrassed and talking nonsense about diff housing got diff fengshui. I don't care about that actually. Its now a FACT N everyone now knows your evil intention and that RnF units has TWO toilets in the middle of the unit. Like many bro before me have advised you Pls behave yourself n don't throw stones at glass houses. By the way you are STILL avoiding my tough questions. Of course you will keep talking about other irrelevant stuff and not answer my TOUGH questions. Cannot Answer?? Then stop comin in here to talk nonsense cos now you dont have any credibility. My job is done for now cos I found FACTS to shut you up. But We all know you will try again. I will be waiting. Do continue with your childish verbal abuse at me. It shows the world how a good forummer like you should behave. As a to world owner I am truly disgusted at your irresponsible behavior. I wish more owners will step up n condemn ur bad behavior

You have checkmated yourself. You really clown yourself well. All others already distance themselves from your blunder and dumb statement. Didnt you realise it? If you want to know more or learn about feng shui ..... you have to believe in it. Even if i tell you what is wrong, you won't believe it. You spill the shit and you want others to clean for you? Pity you.... admit your mistake first before i tell you what is right.

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have checkmate yourself. You really clown yourself well. All others already distance themselves from your dumb statement. Didnt you realise it? If you want to know more or learn about feng shui ..... you have to believe in it. Even if i tell you what is wrong, you won't believe it. You spill the shit and you want others to clean for you? Pity you....

Haiz.. Talk so yaya. In the end keep asking you same 2 questions n you keep evading. I have seen alot of ur type of people. Seems to me you are embarassed n dont know what to say now. Don't be delusional. My statement is dumb?spill shit? Are you on drugs or something?

Again a sweeping statement with no FACTS to back up. It's obvious in all the threads everyone is telling you to stop your slagging of other developers. I don't Believe in fengshui but if u want to sound credible after ur last boo boo, then tell us what constitutes bad fengshui design for condo then. If u cannot even answer such a SIMPLE question, then basically ur lies are exposed for all to see. Cos ur half baked theories are not bluffing anyone now. Anyway u dont have anything else to contribute to EW thread right? You should just crawl back to ur RnF thread n continue thumping ur chest there. Of course you can choose to stay around n continue ur verbal abuse at me cos that's what's con men do when they are exposed.you are setting a good example of how a good forummer should behave. :p

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..I'm back! !...just as I expected how this forum would have degenerated with this bryan long' untreated schizophrenic behaviour. Bro vokhster, don't waste your time reasoning facts with this joker. Going in circles. So bloody obvious everybody is avoiding him like a menace. Bad karma? What goes round comes round? Twist and turn? Defiant despite FACTS thrown at him? This is all so familiar associating with this idiot. Oh, he had also avoided bro shortie's invitation to engage him just like how he had CHICKENED OUT from me previously...Bryan long? Pwee! Bodoh long sounds better! Hahaha...Cheers :smile:

I thought you will be using the nick shortie of your another clone? Better make up your mind which nick you wanted to use. Too obvious la. Cheers.:smile:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vohkster, so fast wanted to rest already? Ok la. Have a nice time talking to yourself. Cheers. :biggrin:

It's very obvious my posts are under moderation n will take time to be loaded. Don't ask the obvious. Bro huat, I know you are itching to get into action n that's exactly what cslong wants to do as he is now clutching straws in desperation. For my sake I hope you can tahan n not get into this issue. I have already cornered him n he has nowhere to turn. Hence he starts by doing what he does best by starting a shouting match. That's what a good forummer does, isn't it?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flushing Away Wealth?
By Joey Yap

Joey Yap discusses the taboo subject of toilets in Feng Shui and dispels the myths surrounding this subject...

A look at a taboo subject in feng shui - toilets, and what it brings to one's wealth and fortune.

TOILET FENG SHUI?

In feng shui, many people are concerned regarding one particular area that is present in any house or property, the toilet. Many are worried that their washrooms may be emitting 'She Qi' or unknowingly flushing away their own wealth. These worries are no laughing matter and it is time to straighten things out where toilet feng shui is concerned.

A long time ago toilets were regarded with vile and disgust. This is understandable as sanitation technology was still primitive back then. Undergoing piping and sewage had not yet been discovered. Consequently, toilets were situated far away from the living area of the house. Today however, the opposite holds true for toilets - they are built-in together inside the house. Thanks to the modern sewage system.

But it seems that the the taboo of toilets still lingers in our minds. Is a built-in toilet bad for health and wealth? Firstly, if a toilet is left dirty and unsanitary, obviously it becomes a breeding heaven for bacteria. It is only a matter of time before one falls sick because of this. Is it fair to attribute this to feng shui?

MODERN TECHNOLOGY

The arrival of toilet-flushing technology also causes some new worries- will flushing the toilet drain away wealth prospects? This perhaps stems from the earlier misconception that water represents 'wealth'. While water governs 'wealth aspects', the element itself does not directly represent 'money'. So flushing away the toilet is not equivalent to flushing away money. The more feng shui savvy may ask: What if the wealth star is located inside the toilet? Wouldn't that be flushing it away then?"

A 'wealth star' located inside a toilet becomes a problem not because of the toilet itself but because we are unable to spend enough time in the toilet to be influenced by any 'wealth Qi'. In order for any kind of Qi (whether good or bad Qi) to influence people, the person has to be exposed to the Qi for an extended period of time. The toilet is obviously not a feasible place to be spending hours in, thus its 'wealth generating' abilities cannot be maximized. This also applies to storerooms where there is no human interaction. That is why the three major aspects - main door, stove and bedroom - should be located in an area with good Qi.

WEALTH STARS

So what we can be done if you have discovered that your 'wealth star' is in your toilet or storerooms? Firstly, don't worry - there is more than one usable 'wealth star' in a home. For example, if the bathroom occupies the 'Sheng Qi' sector in your house, you can still use the 'Tian Yi', 'Yan Nian' or 'Fu Wei' sectors. Not only that, you can even use the 'Sheng Qi' minor sector in your bedroom. So you don't have to worry about missing out on the good Qi, there are many ways to go about things in feng shui.

When it comes to toilets, the only requirement is to keep it in a hygienic condition. Hopefully this also explains why having the main door below a toilet or sharing a common wall with a toilet is also acceptable.

In feng shui, as long as the main door, kitchen stove and bedroom are located in good areas, then there is already little room to worry about. Feng shui is not about remedying every situation. The secret is to find out where the good Qi is and then aligning yourself to receive it.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is great to see this. I have upmost respect for Joey Yap. We cannot deny that we have many diverse views even among Feng Shui scholars. You can cut and paste one that claim toilet in any location of the house is fine. I can also easily cut and paste 10 articles that claim toilet in the middle of the house that split in between kitchen and dining/living hall is a disaster. More importantly try read the article of Joey Yap carefully and don't make quick assumption. He keep stressing that to keep the toilet clean all the time, meaning that unhygienic toilet can develop bad Qi. This Bad Qi from the bathroom can easily flow to the kitchen when it is in the middle of the house. Bad Qi flowing to the kitchen of the house is disastrous. Read carefully and try to know the true meaning of this paragraph,
In order for any kind of Qi (whether good or bad Qi) to influence people, the person has to be exposed to the Qi for an extended period of time. The toilet is obviously not a feasible place to be spending hours in, thus its 'wealth generating' abilities cannot be maximized. This also applies to storerooms where there is no human interaction. That is why the three major aspects - main door, stove and bedroom - should be located in an area with good Qi.

Always remember that good Qi flow in from the main door to the kitchen of a house. It is important that the flow of chi from the front to the back of your home is not hindered or polluted by bad Qi from the toilet in the middle of it. End of the day is still up to individual whether to believe the concept of Feng Shui. As i mentioned earlier, for those non believer, or still believe toilet in the middle is perfectly fine, so be it. We are here to share information.

Last edited:

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is great to see this. I have upmost respect for Joey Yap. We cannot deny that we have many diverse views even among Feng Shui scholars. You can cut and paste one that claim toilet in any location of the house is fine. I can also easily cut and paste 10 articles that claim toilet in the middle of the house that split in between kitchen and dining/living hall is a disaster. More importantly try read the article of Joey Yap carefully and don't make quick assumption. He keep stressing that to keep the toilet clean all the time, meaning that unhygienic toilet can develop bad Qi. This Bad Qi from the bathroom can easily flow to the kitchen when it is in the middle of the house. Bad Qi flowing to the kitchen of the house is disastrous. Read carefully and try to know the true meaning of this paragraph,
In order for any kind of Qi (whether good or bad Qi) to influence people, the person has to be exposed to the Qi for an extended period of time. The toilet is obviously not a feasible place to be spending hours in, thus its 'wealth generating' abilities cannot be maximized. This also applies to storerooms where there is no human interaction. That is why the three major aspects - main door, stove and bedroom - should be located in an area with good Qi.

Always remember that good Qi flow in from the main door to the kitchen of a house. It is important that the flow of chi from the front to the back of your home is not hindered or polluted by bad Qi from the toilet in the middle of it. End of the day is still up to individual whether to believe the concept of Feng Shui. As i mentioned earlier, for those non believer, or still believe toilet in the middle is perfectly fine, so be it. We are here to share information.

FENGSHUI
I remember those days when I worked with a company.its business got so bad that the boss decided to hire femgshui master to 'clean up' the place, rearrange stuff and bought other new stuff and placed it a strategic places.After few months...............?
The company had to close down due to deteriorating business.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
FENGSHUI
I remember those days when I worked with a company.its business got so bad that the boss decided to hire femgshui master to 'clean up' the place, rearrange stuff and bought other new stuff and placed it a strategic places.After few months...............?
The company had to close down due to deteriorating business.

Maybe your ex boss forgotten to fix the feng shui problem at home !!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

So guys, let's hope no more slagging each another on this toilet fengshui issue and no more saying this project or that project has bad fengshui. A good fengshui master does not condemn but think of ways to counter it and unselfishly sharing it. Afterall a person's success depend most importantly Fate and Luck. Fengshui comes in last to enhance whatever you have. But I believe a fourth element which is Hardwork.

New Year is around the corner and we should congratulate each another for having the wisdom to invest. We should be grateful for what we have today. Of course if you guys want to continue party... :smile:

Happy Spring Festival..Good Luck everybody.