• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im vested in SEC so my 2 cents might be bias.
I feel the Location is ok. Quite easily accessible also. New highway access coming also.
If u r a Sporean. The bumper is the custom. After custom clearance, to me, 5,10,15 or for SEC, 20mins drive from EDL is ok.

If u have not been to Bandar Dato Onn/Adda Heights/Seri Austin/Setia Indah, suggest u pop by and check out the area.
I personally kinda like it and to me it's a possible up & coming Taman. Kinda like the neighborhood.
Definitely somewhere i could live in.

Cheers!

FFKFong

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pricing is really worth it, consider affordable.

Looking for second unit if possible.

Ecospring is really impressive in terms of housing design n landscape... Got the 'ummph' when i went to visit.. those with bullets i would strongly recommend the bradford cluster with extra attic.... I visited the showhouse and i think i had orgasm when i saw it...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im vested in SEC so my 2 cents might be bias.
I feel the Location is ok. Quite easily accessible also. New highway access coming also.
If u r a Sporean. The bumper is the custom. After custom clearance, to me, 5,10,15 or for SEC, 20mins drive from EDL is ok.

If u have not been to Bandar Dato Onn/Adda Heights/Seri Austin/Setia Indah, suggest u pop by and check out the area.
I personally kinda like it and to me it's a possible up & coming Taman. Kinda like the neighborhood.
Definitely somewhere i could live in.

Cheers!

The location is OK as it is a growth zone. It is not by accident that many of the major developers have land banks around the Tebrau zone up north. Setia, EW, , Glenmarie (Hicom), UMLand, JohorLand (sultan affiliated company, I heard), Land&General too. Why are they landbanking there? Because it is natural for population growth to move further north, along the EDL, and near more businesses and logistics near Senai. Take note also that the growth along that corridor is parallel and reasonably near to existing KTM rail line, which I expect to be upgraded to link to the RTS in JB in future. Further developments like AEON @ BDO shows that this will be a burgeoning township in the coming decade, similar to Subang Jaya in KL.

However, the location is more popular with Malaysians. It is not as popular for Singaporeans as some tamans in nusajaya like BI. You won't find many angmohs shopping around at Tebrau area, for instance. Singaporeans I think generally prefer much better environment and a more cosmopolitan crowd (although I may be wrong about this.) If one don't mind living a Malaysian kind of taman lifestyle, then it is an OK buy. The good thing about that EW/SEC area is that there is already some succesful existing townships there (AH, Setia Indah) and one can always find lots of makan shops selling pork (for chinese). for EW/SEC there also is the maslee market which is less than 5 mins away. for more upmarket cafes/ retail outlets / food joints water park, golf course, austin heights is just less than 5 km away. just a bit further are more amenities at desa tebrau, including a hospital, and tesco / jusco.

Another plus point is that the townships covering that 1500 acres at north tebrau will consist of mostly malaysian developer and new style landed housing, which means a neat and tidy environment with lots of greenery and eco features. with proper maintenance, i think the whole area will be very pleasant place to live in the future. Currently population is still a bit sparse there. When population booms (and it will as JB still attracts working migrants from the rest of the state) it will be a very different tebrau.

Last edited:

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The location is OK as it is a growth zone. It is not by accident that many of the major developers have land banks around the Tebrau zone up north. Setia, EW, , Glenmarie (Hicom), UMLand, JohorLand (sultan affiliated company, I heard), Land&General too. Why are they landbanking there? Because it is natural for population growth to move further north, along the EDL, and near more businesses and logistics near Senai. Take note also that the growth along that corridor is parallel and reasonably near to existing KTM rail line, which I expect to be upgraded to link to the RTS in JB in future. Further developments like AEON @ BDO shows that this will be a burgeoning township in the coming decade, similar to Subang Jaya in KL.

However, the location is more popular with Malaysians. It is not as popular for Singaporeans as some tamans in nusajaya like BI. You won't find many angmohs shopping around at Tebrau area, for instance. Singaporeans I think generally prefer much better environment and a more cosmopolitan crowd (although I may be wrong about this.) If one don't mind living a Malaysian kind of taman lifestyle, then it is an OK buy. The good thing about that EW/SEC area is that there is already some succesful existing townships there (AH, Setia Indah) and one can always find lots of makan shops selling pork (for chinese). for EW/SEC there also is the maslee market which is less than 5 mins away. for more upmarket cafes/ retail outlets / food joints water park, golf course, austin heights is just less than 5 km away. just a bit further are more amenities at desa tebrau, including a hospital, and tesco / jusco.

Another plus point is that the townships covering that 1500 acres at north tebrau will consist of mostly malaysian developer and new style landed housing, which means a neat and tidy environment with lots of greenery and eco features. with proper maintenance, i think the whole area will be very pleasant place to live in the future. Currently population is still a bit sparse there. When population booms (and it will as JB still attracts working migrants from the rest of the state) it will be a very different tebrau.

Really appreciated opinion like this.

Nothing wrong for anybody to share any ideas over the forum, regardless good or bad. Just dont have to keep repeating the same post again and again, such as someone's has a tiny dick so many times, we all know he got a tiny dick, do we? Im sorry for this but i believe most of you got my point.

But yes, thanks for the valuable opinions.

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
if can afford more than 1 mil prop, the mthly fee is neglible.
some find the property expensive, but some don't.
it's a relative thing and the benchmarking that you have set based on your assessment.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really appreciated opinion like this.

Nothing wrong for anybody to share any ideas over the forum, regardless good or bad. Just dont have to keep repeating the same post again and again, such as someone's has a tiny dick so many times, we all know he got a tiny dick, do we? Im sorry for this but i believe most of you got my point.

But yes, thanks for the valuable opinions.

Bro, we all know who that guy is but why get upset with him? EcoWorld is doing well n he feels threatened. So he keep selling his own brand. He got no facts but dare to say second phase of summer is bad. And spring sales is bad. Is that tantamount to defamation?

I am proud owner of spring. I like what I see. Definitely more high class than staying next to a noisy n polluted causeway, smelly straits n noisy railroad .. All the best!

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, we all know who that guy is but why get upset with him? EcoWorld is doing well n he feels threatened. So he keep selling his own brand. He got no facts but dare to say second phase of summer is bad. And spring sales is bad. Is that tantamount to defamation?

I am proud owner of spring. I like what I see. Definitely more high class than staying next to a noisy n polluted causeway, smelly straits n noisy railroad .. All the best!

Eco Spring.....well, ghost town in the making....good luck.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eco Spring.....well, ghost town in the making....good luck.

Do continue to make a fool of urself with unsubstantiated remarks. Its sad U still haven't changed ur bad attitude. After reading the other forumers remarks of u being self appointed RnF salesman, no one knows what's ur beef with EcoWorld. Anyway pointless to argue with u cos u are not even a owner of any property. Good luck in selling ur property salesman. Seems to me ur property is more likely to be a ghost town instead. I bet u haven't even visited Eco Spring n Summer yet but can spew nonsense. Whatever..

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do continue to make a fool of urself with unsubstantiated remarks. Its sad U still haven't changed ur bad attitude. After reading the other forumers remarks of u being self appointed RnF salesman, no one knows what's ur beef with EcoWorld. Anyway pointless to argue with u cos u are not even a owner of any property. Good luck in selling ur property salesman. Seems to me ur property is more likely to be a ghost town instead. I bet u haven't even visited Eco Spring n Summer yet but can spew nonsense. Whatever..

Looks who is talking about bad attitude here! Before commenting on others, look yourself in the mirror 1st. You have to work harder to improve your reputation.....