• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try read this too, is relates to home fengshui.

Sell Your Home Fast in a Buyer's Market: Secrets from an Expert Green Feng Shui Staging Designer
by Norma Lehmeier Hartie (2010).

Young man, a bit of friendly advice. Know your facts first before posting on internet. There are many people here who do not show who they are. By arguing with your fellow forumers, whatever good chi and fortune you had accumulated is negated by the bad comments posted by others against you. That is karma. What goes around comes around. You plant the seed, you reap it one day.
You may think you know a bit about feng shui, you still have a lot to learn. It is not that you do not have the ability to learn. Quality Life is about fate, luck and lastly fengshui. Start by being humble. Good day.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young man, a bit of friendly advice. Know your facts first before posting on internet. There are many people here who do not show who they are. By arguing with your fellow forumers, whatever good chi and fortune you had accumulated is negated by the bad comments posted by others against you. That is karma. What goes around comes around. You plant the seed, you reap it one day.
You may think you know a bit about feng shui, you still have a lot to learn. It is not that you do not have the ability to learn. Quality Life is about fate, luck and lastly fengshui. Start by being humble. Good day.

Well my friend, i think you should look at yourself and do some self reflection. By just looking at the table of content , you quickly jump the gun and claimed that there is no feng shui topic in the said book. This clearly shows that you are the one that did not get the facts right before posting it. I have been always humble and willing to share information for the benefit of this forum. Bad comments on me does not even bother me a bit because i know i am at the right course. It only stir me to post more information in this forum. All this while, i never once claim that i am an expert in Feng Shui. However, i am willing to share my limited knowledge in this area freely to anyone here. I know you are a big time investor but just wanted to remind you that, everyone is equal here.....and i may be older than you too. Cheers.

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well my friend, i think you should look at yourself and do some self reflection. By just looking at the table of content , you quickly jump the gun and claimed that there is no feng shui topic in the said book. This clearly shows that you are the one that did not get the facts right before posting it. I have been always humble and willing to share information for the benefit of this forum. Bad comments on me does not even bother me a bit because i know i am at the right course. It only stir me to post more information in this forum. All this while, i never once claim that i am an expert in Feng Shui. However, i am willing to share my limited knowledge in this area freely to anyone here. I know you are a big time investor but just wanted to remind you that, everyone is equal here.....and i may be older than you too. Cheers.

Kid, go check with ur mum whether she farted when she gave birth to you. I strongly believe during ur birth ur mouth was filled with CB juice cum with farting gas and shit (fengshui) that resulted in ur current sorry states. Before U give ur so call mastery advices to customers to enrich them, may I know how many properties U own! How much ur shit expertise has enriched yourself?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

Re learning, it is important to first "empty one's cup", according to the teaching below. So until the cup is emptied, it's meaningless to reason.

Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.

Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.

The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"

"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone is equal here.
I am sure one day and I sincerely hope that it will not happen that your nickname CSLong and the contents of this forum printed in hardcopies would be made available to every developer and real estate agent. I am sure your competitors in the market are willing to spend a few dollars to mail them. Of course, you can choose to market yourself too. You will be a very famous guy. It is fair and equal opportunities out there.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few wise (in my view) quotes below to perhaps help put everything in perspective.

* In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, in the expert’s there are few. – Shunryu Suzuki-roshi

* The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn – Alvin Toffler

* When any real progress is made, we unlearn and learn anew what we thought we knew before. – Henry David Thoreau

* Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting something go every day. – Zen Proverb

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good quotes. My thoughts are:

* In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, in the expert’s there are few. – Shunryu Suzuki-roshi
The Old man's mind is already saturated, filthy and weather beaten.

* The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn – Alvin Toffler
Future Shock is one of my favorite book. Think I still have it somewhere in my house.

* When any real progress is made, we unlearn and learn anew what we thought we knew before. – Henry David Thoreau
Isn't that what we call reengineering?

* Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting something go every day. – Zen Proverb
Showing that you had victory is not important. Knowing in your heart that you had succeeded is good enough.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Try to read page 140. There is one section on Feng Shui. Under part 4: Catering for the social and cultural environment of international marketing

Someone Is trying to pull ONE Section of his foot out of his mouth in 3..2..1..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone is equal here.
I am sure one day and I sincerely hope that it will not happen that your nickname CSLong and the contents of this forum printed in hardcopies would be made available to every developer and real estate agent. I am sure your competitors in the market are willing to spend a few dollars to mail them. Of course, you can choose to market yourself too. You will be a very famous guy. It is fair and equal opportunities out there.

I believe he will be made more famous from the numerous writs of summons coming his way for defamation, libel and slander. Sometimes these keyboard warriors cannot fathom the dire consequences of their actions.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just came back from a wonderful performance by Wang Lee Hom, coupled by a wonderful 20 min fireworks... Hope you Eco World Buyers had as much fun as I did. I was kaypohing around and it seems alot of people are trying to get tickets for next weekend's Klang Performance show! I didn't know Melody Tan had such strong vocals!!

ivanloh888

Eco World give 1% discount to Eco World buyer

I can give u another 1% discount. So in total u have 2% discount of the housing price.

PM me if you are buying and need referral.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World give 1% discount to Eco World buyer

I can give u another 1% discount. So in total u have 2% discount of the housing price.

PM me if you are buying and need referral.

Seems like many units in Eco Spring not sold. What is the cheapest unit there now?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, I thought you said you like to call EW sales staff to ask things? Don't be lazy. Pick up the phone to call n enquire.

Why pretend?
Put your money on the table and ask for the cheapest unit.
Sure can get the best.
If not interested, don't waste time.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is already year 2015 and somebody here still never learn to be polite.....

Last edited:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why pretend?
Put your money on the table and ask for the cheapest unit.
Sure can get the best.
If not interested, don't waste time.

LoL. Bro. Sometimes we wonder why we bother entertaining these clowns. Don't buy property yet come here talk bad about other developers. Haiz. Already 2015. Think until 2020 still like that