• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco Spring and Summer

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one knows e price, land size n built up of eco summer?

20x80
house built up (smallest type) from 1800 sf
30 foot long driveway
10 foot private rear garden
from 650k. no DIBS, free legal on SPA and etc have
no facilities
maintenance i heard 100++RM only.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
20x80
house built up (smallest type) from 1800 sf
30 foot long driveway
10 foot private rear garden
from 650k. no DIBS, free legal on SPA and etc have
no facilities
maintenance i heard 100++RM only.

Thanks. Built up is small for terrace. 1 May with $1mil cut-off for foreigners is coming soon. Hope to know e actual response.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Built up is small for terrace. 1 May with $1mil cut-off for foreigners is coming soon. Hope to know e actual response.

seems EW is not marketing summer to foreigners. that was my impression when i dropped by their sales office

Sengthien

May I know when is the completion date for ECO Summer? Do i need to put the $10k cheque deposit like ECO botanic in order have chance to buy their housing?

Sengthien

May I know when is the completion date for ECO Summer & Spring? Do I need to put $10k cheque like ECO Botanic in order to have chance to ballout for their housing?

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems EW is not marketing summer to foreigners. that was my impression when i dropped by their sales office

Yes. it marketing Eco Spring to foreigners. cluster starts from 1.1mil and for semi-D 1.5 mil onwards. I'm still prefer Eco Botanic.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dropped by Eco World today to find out abt Eco Summer.

Smallest unit 20x80 is abt 1,700 sqft at ard $650k to largest unit 22x80 2,100 sqft at ard $800k. The two largest types have e best layouts.

The material specs n prices r not fixed but likely to launch in Jun 2014. At $650k, it is e cheapest in tt area. Seri Austin and Bandar Dato Onn are starting ard $7xxk.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know when is the completion date for ECO Summer & Spring? Do I need to put $10k cheque like ECO Botanic in order to have chance to ballout for their housing?

just put cheq then choose the unit. last i heard can 'pre book' your preferred unit.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dropped by Eco World today to find out abt Eco Summer.

Smallest unit 20x80 is abt 1,700 sqft at ard $650k to largest unit 22x80 2,100 sqft at ard $800k. The two largest types have e best layouts.

The material specs n prices r not fixed but likely to launch in Jun 2014. At $650k, it is e cheapest in tt area. Seri Austin and Bandar Dato Onn are starting ard $7xxk.

no larrr.. seri austin still have 640k, is jade or something. if u going to SA that side, right inside , up and down the hill, u see a roundabout. jade is at 10 o clock.
btw did EW staff tell you that you can buy summer? (i assume u singaporean right?)

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
no larrr.. seri austin still have 640k, is jade or something. if u going to SA that side, right inside , up and down the hill, u see a roundabout. jade is at 10 o clock.
btw did EW staff tell you that you can buy summer? (i assume u singaporean right?)

From the sales chart, the $640k was the last unit of Type A, but there were probably 20+ $7xxk Type B. Bumi release are not released yet. Both are Type A and B are deep inside Seri Austin towards Seelong/Kempas already.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the sales chart, the $640k was the last unit of Type A, but there were probably 20+ $7xxk Type B. Bumi release are not released yet. Both are Type A and B are deep inside Seri Austin towards Seelong/Kempas already.

yup quite far out.. also next to setia biz park. that's why i never bot the pearl houses (next to olivine).

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.... just wait it out for Eco Botanic bumi release in 1-2 years time, heard all sapu up already ??

Not sure, but seem no chance of getting it. The next phase of semi-D likely to launch end of the year and price starts from 1.8 ~ 2 mil indicative. Eco World property price tag still quite competitive.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup quite far out.. also next to setia biz park. that's why i never bot the pearl houses (next to olivine).

For the price and size, Seri Austin (especially Jade 1 and earlier) is quite hard to beat. Next to the Jade will be shophouses that provide convenience. I expect Jalan Seelong to be upgraded into a major highway linking EDL and Senai highway in next few years as Senai airport gets more business.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the brochure. 4 types of terraces.

IMG_20140416_075337.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add another 20-30K since no DIBS and the 1700sft (rather small) built up terrace is about 670k++.
is that BDO phase 15 selling at 7xxK+ ? what's the built up?

The internal designs of Eco Spring/Summer have not been finalized yet, so I think the sizes are also indicative. The only finalized designs are development concept and house exterior. Many developers there are playing the waiting game and testing the market.

The BDO information was what I gathered from the Eco World sales rep, but I didn't have the time to drop by BDO office to verify. The prices could be exaggerated and I believe actual prices should be mid-$6xxk after discount, given that the recent sold-out phase was close to $600k.

Seri Austin Jade 1 24x75 priced around $7xxk RM has slow and steady sales this year, while cheque collection this year for Eco Summer at $6xxk to $7xxk seem to be healthy. I think the market's easy acceptance level is around $700k around that Tebrau region for a new terrace.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems like this weekend is the launch. Pple who earlier put the 10k deposit are allowed to buy early n select their house

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like this weekend is the launch. Pple who earlier put the 10k deposit are allowed to buy early n select their house

I read that there were more than 600 registrations for the 459 Eco Summer units. Assuming 75% purchase, the units could be nearly fully taken up at the launch, and possibly fully sold by end of this July.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read that there were more than 600 registrations for the 459 Eco Summer units. Assuming 75% purchase, the units could be nearly fully taken up at the launch, and possibly fully sold by end of this July.

I think you are spot on. Summer very hot. The rest if cannot get summer probably go for spring