• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cecilia Cheung's criteria for future boyfriend: He does not need to be rich or succes

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think i fit the bill...:o

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/24059

Cecilia Cheung accepted a radio interview lately and listed down the criteria for her future boyfriend.

According to an article in Asian Pop News, when she was asked what would really touch her the most when a guy was courting her, the Hong Kong actress said: "He has to accept that I am an actress and treats me like a normal person.

"I have to eat and use the toilet. I don't survive on batteries and I do need to drink water.

"He has to accept whatever the press writes on him.

"If there is such a man, I will stick with him without looking back."

She continued by saying that he does not have to be rich or have a successful career.

She said: "To me, money is that I have enough to eat and have a roof over my head.

"Today, I may drive a luxurious car, but tomorrow, I can also take the public transport.

"Even Chow Yun-Fat takes the train to travel around."

Cecilia also revealed that she does not wish to date a celebrity again and that she would not open up to her next suitor that easily.

"If I don't feel that he's someone I can entrust my future with, I won't reveal much.

"I also do not want my sons to think there are so many uncles around."

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Re: Cecilia Cheung's criteria for future boyfriend: He does not need to be rich or su

Wonder if she will take a younger man

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cecilia Cheung's criteria for future boyfriend: He does not need to be rich or su

Her former husband fits the criteria.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does she mind old people smell ?:confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think i fit the bill...:o

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/24059

Cecilia Cheung accepted a radio interview lately and listed down the criteria for her future boyfriend.

According to an article in Asian Pop News, when she was asked what would really touch her the most when a guy was courting her, the Hong Kong actress said: "He has to accept that I am an actress and treats me like a normal person.

"I have to eat and use the toilet. I don't survive on batteries and I do need to drink water.

"He has to accept whatever the press writes on him.

"If there is such a man, I will stick with him without looking back."

She continued by saying that he does not have to be rich or have a successful career.

She said: "To me, money is that I have enough to eat and have a roof over my head.

"Today, I may drive a luxurious car, but tomorrow, I can also take the public transport.

Cecilia also revealed that she does not wish to date a celebrity again and that she would not open up to her next suitor that easily.

"If I don't feel that he's someone I can entrust my future with, I won't reveal much.

"I also do not want my sons to think there are so many uncles around."

This shit ass who open her pussy in front of a camera now trying desperately to get a husband..now she is going to downgrade to someone who is not rich.

why do i have the feeling that she is so much afraid to be alone and pay for her children's liabilities.

hey bitch, the more you make a press statement telling others what the fuck you want, the more it looks bad on you.

by the way, who the fuck cares what you want...who the fuck cares what you wanna do to your next future suitor if you are able to meet one. you think men are stupid?

This bitch is getting really irritating.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most importantly you must be strong and hard like a iron rod, if not next day you see Edison II eating your hairy crab.

Does she mind old people smell ?:confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your comments disappoint me.. i thought you would be giving some insight and wisdom on this type of woman.

The original thread by Rogue Trader has plenty of it. No need to post them again on a spam thread.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is called Public Relations. Trust me on this one. She will not marry someone without wealth or a successful career. They won't get along for more than a week. She will claim "our personality preferences don't match, we have difficulty communicating".

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"

Big Deal. Goldman Sachs executives and partners used to take the subway to work in those days when the company was not listed on the stock exchange and the company culture was still vibrant. I have great regard for those GS execs of old who had solid breeding, culture and character.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This shit ass who open her pussy in front of a camera now trying desperately to get a husband..now she is going to downgrade to someone who is not rich.

why do i have the feeling that she is so much afraid to be alone and pay for her children's liabilities.

hey bitch, the more you make a press statement telling others what the fuck you want, the more it looks bad on you.

by the way, who the fuck cares what you want...who the fuck cares what you wanna do to your next future suitor if you are able to meet one. you think men are stupid?

This bitch is getting really irritating.

Who tbe fuck cares?? You do, chump. Look at your long post on this topic.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

she should get a sinkie IB dog
a dog will lick her pussy when she is itchy
and will 'obey' her every wish

Pidta

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am the man, how should I contact her?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is ironic, isn't it, that after all these years, people continue to condemn her and mind it so much about that "sin" in her life eventhough it does not concern us but do not accept that a righteous God will judge and condemn us to hell for all eternity for our own sins.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

why do you all hate her so much? in life, i presume all human do make mistakes in life.

cecilia, please see or someone please tell her that i will always lub her...:p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

[limpeh up yr rep. That is so true. Tonychat landed with cheap fark n he is jealous. She need her space.