• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No To A PAP Coalition

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read post 41 in the Punggol Cup thread, my revised prediction after those kopi sessions were: PAP 47% and WP 48.5%, +/- 2.5% std dev.

:smile::smile::smile:

good kopi sessions and good prediction!

hope that your kopi sessions will result in more good candidates joining WP, SDP, NSP, SPP and that they will do a Lee Li Lian to pap candidates at the next GE.

I hv a very good feeling that PAP is going to get a big slap from Singaporeans. I dont even rule out a knock out blow on the pap. and if a good challenge can be mounted, LHL and TCH can be knocked out as they are poor performers

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP needs to think big ...that it will replace the PAP in government.

Capable sinkees will come on board if the WP dares to stake to govern instead of seeking just to make noise in parliament.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Capable sinkees will come on board if the WP dares to stake to govern instead of seeking just to make noise in parliament.

Excellent! LTK is a typical cautious chinese educated man. Unlike the new PAP, loyalty, triftiness, compassion, trust may be his strong qualitiesThat can be a strong point. He needs some strong people to complement his good qualities and WP will replace pap as a viable govt

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent! LTK is a typical cautious chinese educated man. Unlike the new PAP, loyalty, triftiness, compassion, trust may be his strong qualitiesThat can be a strong point. He needs some strong people to complement his good qualities and WP will replace pap as a viable govt

It seen to me that you have already bend down and get ready to be fucked by WP...:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seen to me that you have already bend down and get ready to be fucked by WP...:biggrin:

I am not affected by taunts. Try to outwit me rather than throwing taunts at me. If you can outreason me, you may be more effective

As some PAP IBs had taunted me to migrate since I am not happy with the pap, my answer to them is that I have as much right as LHL to speak up for SG. So why shd I migrate? I choose to stay in SG and fight against those i feel are self serving and who are not good for SG.

I will support any party that contest against the PAP. It happens that I stay in JC SMC and WP is there. Also the WP is now the most viable alternative to PAP. Is it not?

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not affected by taunts. Try to outwit me rather than throwing taunts at me. If you can outreason me, you may be more effective

As some PAP IBs had taunted me to migrate since I am not happy with the pap, my answer to them is that I have as much right as LHL to speak up for SG. So why shd I migrate? I choose to stay in SG and fight against those i feel are self serving and who are not good for SG.

I will support any party that contest against the PAP. It happens that I stay in JC SMC and WP is there. Also the WP is now the most viable alternative to PAP. Is it not?

What I always say is that politicians are all self severing and we need to work or live according to the rules set by them... If you working to throw them out, unless you are part of WP... If not after the other party which took over will give you the same shit... Can you tell me that if WP take over you will be better off???

You can see from all over the world, after the other party take over, the country as a whole did not improve... Malaysians are currently working very hard to do away BN, do you think after BN loss their power to Pakatan and Anwar become PM, Malaysia will be better???

Look at Taiwan, did they get better when DPP rules from 2000 - 2008??? Look at Japan, how many PM they have changed, did they get any better??? Indonesia change many Presidents too, did they get better??? Maybe you can tell me which country get better after they change party to ruler them???

Therefore what I am trying to say is that, spend more time to make your live better rather than you spend so much time to change from PAP to WP and later get disappointed and need to come here again to get people to vote out WP... I am not a support of PAP... I have been voting opposition for the pass few elections and go rallies last time during JBJ, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and CST.

I used to fuck PAP almost daily in the coffeeshop when internet was not so common, everyday bad mouth of PAP, that did not bring better life for my family and myself. It is only I spend more time in my work and family' members, fuck care about the politicians it make me happier...

Is your choice to continue to do whatever you like in this forum. As for me, reading certain posting make my day as it is real funny to me to see people fucked the politicians, they need to be fuck... But don't come and tell us we will get better after PAP loss power and WP gain power, these are all lies and bull shits... We do not know what will happen if WP rulers, we may get better, but we may get worst too... Is it not???

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Problem is that with the drafting in of people from "outside" you really dunno wtf are the real ones or the guis sent by the PAP to usurp your internal structure..... Low Thia Kiang really has a damm hard time .....

very problematic unless you get a motley band of about 10 capable likeminded and close buddies who go and start it up by themselves......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I always say is that politicians are all self severing and we need to work or live according to the rules set by them... If you working to throw them out, unless you are part of WP... If not after the other party which took over will give you the same shit... Can you tell me that if WP take over you will be better off???

You can see from all over the world, after the other party take over, the country as a whole did not improve... Malaysians are currently working very hard to do away BN, do you think after BN loss their power to Pakatan and Anwar become PM, Malaysia will be better???

Look at Taiwan, did they get better when DPP rules from 2000 - 2008??? Look at Japan, how many PM they have changed, did they get any better??? Indonesia change many Presidents too, did they get better??? Maybe you can tell me which country get better after they change party to ruler them???

Therefore what I am trying to say is that, spend more time to make your live better rather than you spend so much time to change from PAP to WP and later get disappointed and need to come here again to get people to vote out WP... I am not a support of PAP... I have been voting opposition for the pass few elections and go rallies last time during JBJ, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and CST.

I used to fuck PAP almost daily in the coffeeshop when internet was not so common, everyday bad mouth of PAP, that did not bring better life for my family and myself. It is only I spend more time in my work and family' members, fuck care about the politicians it make me happier...

Is your choice to continue to do whatever you like in this forum. As for me, reading certain posting make my day as it is real funny to me to see people fucked the politicians, they need to be fuck... But don't come and tell us we will get better after PAP loss power and WP gain power, these are all lies and bull shits... We do not know what will happen if WP rulers, we may get better, but we may get worst too... Is it not???

Are you the person who accused the WP for being greedy and self serving just like the pap by holding Pasar Malams to raise fund for its constituency?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is that with the drafting in of people from "outside" you really dunno wtf are the real ones or the guis sent by the PAP to usurp your internal structure..... Low Thia Kiang really has a damm hard time .....

very problematic unless you get a motley band of about 10 capable likeminded and close buddies who go and start it up by themselves......

Yes, LTK cant just accept any person who wants to join WP. They can be pap moles sent to disrupt WP from within. So he has to vet them carefully and that takes time

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are arguing with hardcore AP supporters.
It's the same as arguing with hardcore PAP supporters.
Always want to hear the good things only.
There are many neutral voters will vote for AP at the moment as it's too one sided.
But once reached 2/3 1/3 stage, I'm sure some neutral voters will go back to PAP, provided PAP works for Singaporeans again.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are arguing with hardcore AP supporters.
It's the same as arguing with hardcore PAP supporters.
Always want to hear the good things only.
There are many neutral voters will vote for AP at the moment as it's too one sided.
But once reached 2/3 1/3 stage, I'm sure some neutral voters will go back to PAP, provided PAP works for Singaporeans again.

Does the pap work for or care for Singaporeans?

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the pap work for or care for Singaporeans?

Used to be, yes.
But not at the moment.
That's why have to vote for AP, to pressure them.
When they finally realised they are losing support, PAP somehow need to change their approach.
Which is happening now, but not good enough, as they are playing games.
Whatever good news for Singaporeans, we won't get to see the $$$, and it all flows back to their pockets.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to be, yes.
But not at the moment.
That's why have to vote for AP, to pressure them.
When they finally realised they are losing support, PAP somehow need to change their approach.
Which is happening now, but not good enough, as they are playing games.
Whatever good news for Singaporeans, we won't get to see the $$$, and it all flows back to their pockets.

Excellent. You speak for many of us.

Yes, the 1st generation pap leaders cared and served Singaporeans and lived out their pledge and commitment to us.

The present pap are merceneries and cant be trusted. They will sell out Singapore and Singaporeans just to make money

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some bros did mentioned a pseudo fake pappies backed opposition party. I think this is most likely. Not because of some great brains. Happens naturally because the pappies organisation become too big to manage and the number of top positions are limited. Naturally, some smarter pappies running doggies will want to start their own power base. Also, very natural for internal strife. Afterall, this is politics.