• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No To A PAP Coalition

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
never say never.

no one would have predicted that LLL wld thrashed KPK at Punggol East

PE by election has no bearing on the future of SG.
So PE residents vote WP to show their displeasure.
If PE was to vote for majority control of parliament, do you not think you will have to consider carefully of your vote?

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If can win another GRC and a SMC, not bad already.

Oppo can only win one or more GRC that's all. Yes, PAP has lost a lot of goodwill and creditability but the Oppo still do not have enough creditability to challenge them. So unless the Oppo unite and present a strong front, it will always like Stoke vs Man U. U can take a game or two off them but over the long stretch, u will always be below them!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before anything can happen, have to remove all the PAPPIES cronies from RC,PA, NTUC, SAF,MHA ............................................(One A4 paper also cannot list all the PAPPIES cronies organisation) but you know what I mean.

You think these PAPPIES cronies organisations will cooperate with anyone who come into power besides PAPPIES?!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PE by election has no bearing on the future of SG.
So PE residents vote WP to show their displeasure.
If PE was to vote for majority control of parliament, do you not think you will have to consider carefully of your vote?

i hope the pap thinks like you and is lulled into complacency and continue to think that PE BE has no indication at all of Singaporeans support for or anger with the pap.

as for me, i feel that PE 2011, BE Hougang and BE PE are good indicators of support for pap. and they dont look good

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If can win another GRC and a SMC, not bad already.

much depends on the quality of the candidates. from what i heard, the APs are way ahead in attracting true talents. the pap is struggling and may have to depend again on SAF, NTUC and Civil Service. that speaks a lot abt the depth of support and talent in the pap pool

i think the interesting constituencies to watch are EC GRC, MP GRC, Tampines GRC, Pasir Ris Punggol GRC, AMK GRC and JC SMC

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before anything can happen, have to remove all the PAPPIES cronies from RC,PA, NTUC, SAF,MHA ............................................(One A4 paper also cannot list all the PAPPIES cronies organisation) but you know what I mean.

You think these PAPPIES cronies organisations will cooperate with anyone who come into power besides PAPPIES?!

as LTK once said, if he gets into power, the first thing he will do is dismantle and get rid of PA. He knows what he is talking abt.

By the way, can anyone confirm what I heard that Yam Ah Mee suffered colateral damage and was removed because of Palmer/Laura's saga?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans and all Opposition Parties should say no to the pap in a Coalition Govt shd a GE result in no clear majority party

For what the pap has done to Singaporeans, it deserves to be kicked out of govt and go into the Opposition

I believe the mainstream media got it wrong. He was speaking about political contest, not political coalition.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there will naturally be some PAP loyalists who would choose to die and perish with the PAP and proudly act as obstacles to the new government. but think most of them are just eunuchs, they will just obediently serve anyone in power.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but think most of them are just eunuchs, they will just obediently serve anyone in power.

hope you are right. a govt servant is to work with the elected govt to serve the country and citizens.

so if WP is elected, it is right for civil service to work with the party to serve SG

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makes no sense for the Sec Gen of the ruling party to speak about coalition politics. Its practically conceded defeat to the opposition.

LHL is known to stick his foot in his mouth too often. He is very uncomfortable socially. He appears very awkward in public and cant think on his feet. Dare he stand up to debate against ppl like VW, CSJ, PS or NS. I think he wld be lost for words. so fumbling in his answers comes as no surprise to me. That perhaps shows his true feelings when he answers live questions

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need for TT to do anything if the APs can work together when pap gets less than 50% of seats. Automatically, pap goes to become opposition if that scenario happens

If pappies become oppo party, white hair may also not be President. All ex-pappies will have no chance to become elected President. When pappies fall, it is like political tsunami hitting sinkie land.

Last edited: