• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No To A PAP Coalition

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's not forget what happened to those who opposed PAP vehemently in the past, they either run road or got locked up. Unless you really make a fool of yourself like the Chees, those they keep around for entertainment.

LTK have done a wonderful job in projecting WP as a moderate party that poses no threat to the PAP, if he showed his cards back in the 90s, LKY would probably have sent him off with Francis Seow.

Mark my words, LTK will go far, if this continues another decade or two, there is a remote possibility he could be Prime Minister.

agree with you that LTK will go far. He is so much better than many pap ministers

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans and all Opposition Parties should say no to the pap in a Coalition Govt shd a GE result in no clear majority party

For what the pap has done to Singaporeans, it deserves to be kicked out of govt and go into the Opposition

PAP and wayang party?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree with you. That is why I have been voting opposition for the pass few elections.

I said many times just don't come and tell me that we will be better if we let WP rules...

There are many sinkies who said the same thing: "Would WP be better than PAP if they got elected to form new Govt?" They are the sceptics. They want change but at the same time they are afraid WP may not measure up to expectations.

These sceptics are wedged between the devil and the deep blue sea. If pappies are considered as the devil, then WP is the deep blue sea. Unproven and untested water. Still, there is a good chance sinkies and SG may be saved if they jump into the deep blue sea. As for the devil, every one knows if you go along with the devil, you are finished.

The choice is really up to sinkies; devil or the deep blue sea.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many sinkies who said the same thing: "Would WP be better than PAP if they got elected to form new Govt?" They are the sceptics. They want change but at the same time they are afraid WP may not measure up to expectations.

These sceptics are wedged between the devil and the deep blue sea. If pappies are considered as the devil, then WP is the deep blue sea. Unproven and untested water. Still, there is a good chance sinkies and SG may be saved if they jump into the deep blue sea. As for the devil, every one knows if you go along with the devil, you are finished.

The choice is really up to sinkies; devil or the deep blue sea.

yes, pap govt is definitely leading singapore down the cliff and destroying singaporeans.

let's be wise and take a chance with a new govt.

I am sure some PAP MPs can see the danger ahead too for SG under the pap. will they have the courage to stand up and speak the truth?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, pap govt is definitely leading singapore down the cliff and destroying singaporeans.

let's be wise and take a chance with a new govt.

I am sure some PAP MPs can see the danger ahead too for SG under the pap. will they have the courage to stand up and speak the truth?

i agree ....just let LTK and WP go ahead and win it and if there are any wolves in sheep's clothing who can then emerge,

................... the truth is that by the next round of elections, all such of these fuckers would be flushed out and the PAP would have lost all credibility by then.....

i hope to see a proper inquisition into all the shenanigans with this country's finances emrge with all the skeletons all laid out in the sunlight......

.................................nothing like a bit of light into the murky depths of corruption.......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree ....just let LTK and WP go ahead and win it and if there are any wolves in sheep's clothing who can then emerge,

................... the truth is that by the next round of elections, all such of these fuckers would be flushed out and the PAP would have lost all credibility by then.....

i hope to see a proper inquisition into all the shenanigans with this country's finances emrge with all the skeletons all laid out in the sunlight......

.................................nothing like a bit of light into the murky depths of corruption.......

yes, there must be a thorough investigation into pap wrong doings and cover-ups. any perpetrator must be brought to justice

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, there must be a thorough investigation into pap wrong doings and cover-ups. any perpetrator must be brought to justice

simple

just incentivise whistleblowing ....fuckers who can lead us to the recovery of the gravy trail gets to have a portion of it....

guaranteed everything will collapse like a house of cards on all of these pap fuckers.....

or even better....put a nice big bounty on the heads of those fuckers who run away......

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simple

just incentivise whistleblowing ....fuckers who can lead us to the recovery of the gravy trail gets to have a portion of it....

guaranteed everything will collapse like a house of cards on all of these pap fuckers.....

or even better....put a nice big bounty on the heads of those fuckers who run away......

good suggestion

but as long as the pap is in charge, it wont incentivise whistleblowers to.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simple

when a dictator stays in power for too long, he thinks he is god and is not afraid of anyone or anything. that's when he will run rampant and wild

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a coalition govt in SG with the pap as the major party is still not good for singaporeans

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
a coalition govt in SG with the pap as the major party is still not good for singaporeans

Just don't get to hang up whether PAP is going to be part of coalition. Policies are never meant to be static and unchanging. If the day comes when PAP got 50.1% of the votes, you will see the PAP transform from Lion to a pussy cat and people will see PAP in a different light.

If CST came out with the by-election strategy to entice voters to vote opposition without the fear of toppling PAP, opposition today could also offer to form coalition with PAP to appease risk averse voters to vote opposition knowing that PAP could still play a part. Nothing is impossible here.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just don't get to hang up whether PAP is going to be part of coalition. Policies are never meant to be static and unchanging. If the day comes when PAP got 50.1% of the votes, you will see the PAP transform from Lion to a pussy cat and people will see PAP in a different light.

i am not interested in a transformed pap. i want to see pap kicked out into the opposition and that COI will be held to investigate pap misdeeds and abuses and charges filed against perpetrators