• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nobel prize historian Kingrant: Cockup of the Century

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you finally do agree it took place, albeit you think it a wayang act. Your comprehension is improving. Keep it up and soon you will understand more clearly simple historical inconveniences and trivia.
hahaha...u are truely retarded...
i made this same point about wayang many months ago....go and read the old posts lah..
until today, u still do not know or try very hard to obfuscate the crux of the matter which is "whether Singapore was already an independent country in 1963"
the answer is an obvious NO.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as truly independent. independent is independent, unlike retard, like you, truly retard is truly retard.

For most normal people, they can wait 16 days. but for pple like LKY, he had to punch his fists even if it was 16 minutes.

I say, give it to him lah. He so hard up, how often can he claim he led and fought for our independence? Why question whether it shd be in history books or not, as long as pple write abt it.

That's why you are so kuku.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are still too slow that it is beneath my dignity to answer such stupid questions.

The Japs hid the Sook Ching massacre and Nanjing rape among others from their history books and schools. Does that mean these did not happen?

The MOE scholars also did not include in the National education texts that LKY worked for the Japs. Does that mean he didnt?

What do all that tell you?

What a truly dumbass!
hahaha...what a gem...i asked why papee refuse to update the history books...
he goes round half the world and said if it is not recorded, it doesn't mean it did not happen....
that is the intellectual level of our clown historian.....cannot answer a simple question or rather he knows very well there is no good logical answer so again try very hard to obfuscate the issue.
i will catch him by the balls once again......the issues raise by him may have embarrass the gahmen/country......but anybody with half a brain will know that Singapore achieving independence cannot be a shameful act that papee will refuse to record in the history books.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am speechless at this piece of idiocy.

What LKY did was analogous to the ignoramus in the audience who clapped before the symphony was finished.

hahaha...what a gem...i asked why papee refuse to update the history books...
he goes round half the world and said if it is not recorded, it doesn't mean it did not happen....
that is the intellectual level of our clown historian.....cannot answer a simple question or rather he knows very well there is no good logical answer so again try very hard to obfuscate the issue.
i will catch him by the balls once again......the issues raise by him may have embarrass the gahmen/country......but anybody with half a brain will know that Singapore achieving independence cannot be a shameful act that papee will refuse to record in the history books.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am speechless at this piece of idiocy.

What LKY did was analogous to the ignoramus in the audience who clapped before the symphony was finished.
hahaha...u are a real thick skinned idot.....
first u quote LKY....and when exposed u smear him.....

There is an official document known as London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963......any true blue researcher would refer to this document on the interpretation of of the status of singapore before it joined Malaysia...
not your idotic opinion lah... still cannot see that you are the butt of the joke....truely retarded.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
truly a waste of time replying to this village dolt. What ablurfuck.
hahaha...good try but you are getting away with this.....
let us examine your line of argument...
you claimed that lky unilaterally declared Singapore independent on 31 Aug 1963 and hence singapore was independent for 16 days before joining Malaysia...
next you claimed lky is a fool and is embarrassed that singapore was independent for 16 days so he has to omit this from history books....

if Singapore was indeed independent for 16 days...why is it a shameful thing to lky???

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...good try but you are getting away with this..... let us examine your line of argument... you claimed that lky unilaterally declared Singapore independent on 31 Aug 1963 and hence singapore was independent for 16 days before joining Malaysia... next you claimed lky is a fool and is embarrassed that singapore was independent for 16 days so he has to omit this from history books.... if Singapore was indeed independent for 16 days...why is it a shameful thing to lky???

When your IQ catches up with your age, you will understand. Right now, its beyond you.

Try taking your head out of your ass.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your IQ catches up with your age, you will understand. Right now, its beyond you.

Try taking your head out of your ass.
hahaha...so now you intelligent response is to talk cockkk......
as expected you have no logical answer but to divert attention.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...time to bump up the thread to give credit to our clown historian where credit is due.....lol.
according to him, lky declared Singapore independent on 31 aug 1963 and Singapore was independent for 16 days in 1963......
according to him, lky was embarrassed that Singapore was independent for 16 days and had instructed MOE to omit this in the history books.....
according to him, kukubird is a village idiot...

however he failed to explain logically why lky was embarrassed that Singapore was independent for 16 days in 1963...
he also failed to explain logically why no other historians/academics/politicians in the world (beyond the control of lky) had also not written that Singapore was independent for 16 days in 1963...

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the clown hsitorian now claimed that Singapore was already independent in 1959 becuase lky shouted merdekas 3 times in 1959......huat ah.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8kqMZhwwMtI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...look at 2.06 of the video clip below...
it shows the status of each country before the merger of Malaysia.....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H_Ll_5fQMds?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a real idiot and moron.

Just because he shouted Merdeka in 1959 means he could not shout again in 1963?

I fucked your mother once and I can also fuck yr mother again. Understand?

hahahathe clown historian claimed that lky clenched his fists and shouted Merdeka 3 times on 31 Aug 1963.....
he most probably mixed up the date when this happened.....it was actually in 1959 instead....
see 1.22 of below clip..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kqMZhwwMtI

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a real idiot and moron.

Just because he shouted Merdeka in 1959 means he could not shout again in 1963?

I fucked your mother once and I can also fuck yr mother again. Understand?
hahaha....truely a retard...
nobody is saying anything....
the onus is for you to show evidence that he did it on 31 Aug 1963...
not that you say it happened means it happened....

that lky shouted merdekas with clenched fists 3 time in 1959 is proven.....
you also claimed that it means Singapore was then independent in 1959 just minutes ago.....now very quickly you changed your stance....

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to be rude but you have started to swallow your own cum.

You seriously have a comprehension problem. As I have said, politics is too cheem for you.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to be rude but you have started to swallow your own cum.

You seriously have a comprehension problem. As I have said, politics is too cheem for you.
hahaha....the hole is too deep for you to get out now....
let me summarise....

1. you claimed lky clenched his fists and shouted Merdeka 3 times on 31 Aug 1963....but cannot provide any evidence...
how can something with no video or text evidence that happened in 1963 be remembered by you with vivid details...most likely it is your imagination,

2. you claimed that shouting Merdekas is a big thing...so when presented with evidence that lky did it in 1959, u claimed that Singapore should then be independent in 1959...
you quickly realise you were an idiot to say that and change your tack again.....

3. you provided the Proclaimation by lky as evidence .....but it does ot show that Singapore was an independent Nation in 1963..

4. you claimed that MOE scholars are fucktard, lky was embarrassed that Singapore was independent for 16 days despite unilaterally declaring Singapore independence as the reasons why the milestone was omitted from history books.......not convincing leh????

the onus is on you to provide evidence....you cannot simply cum in and made all sort of allegations without evidence....

Last edited: