• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nobel prize historian Kingrant: Cockup of the Century

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I have to share the Nobel prize for History with some more people...hahahaha..

Yet another Nobel prize wannabe is repeating my idol's cockup of the century...in a new book on LKY - "The Wit and Wisdom of Lee Kuan Yew".

Here is the front page on Chronology of his wisdom...and cockup..hahaha..

Attachments

• singaporeindependentin1963.jpg
    singaporeindependentin1963.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 143

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the clown historian still digging the hole depite being presented with ir-refutable proof....

anyway....calling Ministar for Education and MOE scholars....pse wake up & update your history books leh....
after that pse also remember to nominate the clown historian for the first of its kind Nobel history prize

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont you venture an intelligent response as to why facts like that kept popping up in books and they are sold publicly if they are not facts?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont you venture an intelligent response as to why facts like that kept popping up in books and they are sold publicly if they are not facts?
hahaha....the answer is very simple, these are not history books and the authors are ignorant and refer to unreliable sources like Wikipedia...

the ir-refutable proof was given months ago but you are simply too proud to want to acknowledge the fact:
Papee signed the London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963 and its amendment dated 12 Sep 1963 which means that Singapore was only independent from Britain upon joining Malaysia on 16 Sep 1963....
LKY is still alive and kicking and he knows this very well......
you must be real idiot to think that you are better qualified on this subject than papee/MOE scholars....

btw you still have not been able to offer an intelligence response as why papee did not want to correct the history books if indeed singapore was an already independent nation in 1963.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Papee signed the London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963 and its amendment dated 12 Sep 1963 which means that Singapore was only independent from Britain upon joining Malaysia on 16 Sep 1963....

I admire your tenacity. Let's go to Oxley one day and clarify the issue with LKY directly. After that I treat you to XO carrot cake, no matter who win or lose.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admire your tenacity. Let's go to Oxley one day and clarify the issue with LKY directly. After that I treat you to XO carrot cake, no matter who win or lose.

Just can't believe the retard's mule-like asinine responses! I'll join you but I'll quit the SBF for good if LKY concurs w the village idiot. I'm not like that snake.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the answer is very simple, these are not history books and the authors are ignorant and refer to unreliable sources like Wikipedia... the ir-refutable proof was given months ago but you are simply too proud to want to acknowledge the fact: Papee signed the London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963 and its amendment dated 12 Sep 1963 which means that Singapore was only independent from Britain upon joining Malaysia on 16 Sep 1963.... LKY is still alive and kicking and he knows this very well...... you must be real idiot to think that you are better qualified on this subject than papee/MOE scholars.... btw you still have not been able to offer an intelligence response as why papee did not want to correct the history books if indeed singapore was an already independent nation in 1963.

Can see tt your reading n compreh skills are in short supply.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the crux of this issue is not LKY’s opinion but the British’s position. maybe someone can clarify what is the international law in accordance with unilateral declaration of independence ?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....this is not about face or anything....
ir-refutable proof has been given and the clown historian still want to argue....

anyway thks for your carrot cake offer, I would not have engaged him so intensely if he left it at the symbolic act of so called unilateral declaration...
but to say that Singapore was an independent country in 1963 is definitely wrong and there is no doubt about it.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
the crux of this issue is not LKY’s opinion but the British’s position. maybe someone can clarify what is the international law in accordance with unilateral declaration of independence ?

What is the status now is clearly moot, but at the time, LKY was right in doing so, the Brits knew they cld not do anything, and LKY knew that too.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw you still have not been able to offer an intelligence response as why papee did not want to correct the history books if indeed singapore was an already independent nation in 1963.
hahaha...how many days do you need to come up with an answer????

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the status now is clearly moot, but at the time, LKY was right in doing so, the Brits knew they cld not do anything, and LKY knew that too.

so LKY unilaterally declared independence, and the British pretended they didn't see or hear anything. but what is the British's official record on this ? this whole issue seems ambiguous.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
so LKY unilaterally declared independence, and the British pretended they didn't see or hear anything. but what is the British's official record on this ? this whole issue seems ambiguous.
hahaha...the so called unilateral declaration is just a wayang act....and the naïve pple lapped it up like an idiot...
Singapore went on to sign the amendment to the London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963 and acknowledged that it will only be independent from Britain upon joining Malaysia on 16 Sep 1963...there is no ambiguity on this.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are still too slow that it is beneath my dignity to answer such stupid questions.

The Japs hid the Sook Ching massacre and Nanjing rape among others from their history books and schools. Does that mean these did not happen?

The MOE scholars also did not include in the National education texts that LKY worked for the Japs. Does that mean he didnt?

What do all that tell you?

What a truly dumbass!

hahaha...how many days do you need to come up with an answer????

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you finally do agree it took place, albeit you think it a wayang act. Your comprehension is improving. Keep it up and soon you will understand more clearly simple historical inconveniences and trivia.

hahaha...the so called unilateral declaration is just a wayang act....and the naïve pple lapped it up like an idiot...
Singapore went on to sign the amendment to the London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963 and acknowledged that it will only be independent from Britain upon joining Malaysia on 16 Sep 1963...there is no ambiguity on this.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Brits were not happy of course. But what could they do?

Better let the power hungry egomaniac hyperventilate a little. Empire days were about over. Aftre all, he could do no harm. Theoretically he was politically correct. Anyway, did the Brits have to do anything? no.

All I did was threw in a little esoteric trivia, and the fool jumped at it in a feeding frenzy!

Last edited: