• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Hints of Coalition Politics

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In view of the way the pap betrayed Singaporeans in favour of foreigners, no AP shd join the pap to form a coalition. If the pap gets 49% of the seats, all the APs shd join hands to form a coalition govt of 51% and send the pap into the Opposition.

If that's the case, the electorate wld have given the pap a tight and the APs give the pap a knock out blow.

I hope LKY wld still be alive to see the pap humiliated. That wld be perfect justice

LKY will not stand idly by to get humiliated. He is a fighter, he will fight to get it back even though he is in his 90s now. Old soldiers never die, they just fade away but he is not ready to go into the sunset yet.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY will not stand idly by to get humiliated. He is a fighter, he will fight to get it back even though he is in his 90s now. Old soldiers never die, they just fade away but he is not ready to go into the sunset yet.

He was a fighter.

He is a dummy now.

I bet he cant even bathe himself nowadays. How to affect State affairs?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is playing game again... the bogeyman game. ignore him. he should be more worried about collusion game n those around him who r ready to take him out as the PM.

He is not worried about those around him. He knows they have no balls.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i too do not depend on blind faith.

so what makes you think you are right?

The next ge will prove me right again as team A and B screw the people further.
Hoping oppositions to form a coalition against pap is already a blind faith and shows your stupidity.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
which means they are not confident. and you wonder why. look at the clowns they bring in. is the entire civil service so lacking in talent that there is no better choice?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't find anything wrong with what Pritam said. He wasn't ruling out anything for the future (which is what politicians always do) but this does not mean that a coalition with PAP is what they are after. Even lim kit siang of Malaysia had also touch on the possibility of a coalition govt with BN and there wasn't any uproar.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I hope LKY wld still be alive to see the pap humiliated.

looking at how things are panning out, opposition should be able to comfortably take down 3 GRCs and a couple of SMCs. say about 20 seats? i optimistic but not as optimistic as you are. that's why i welcome that idea of a coalition because it implied that PAP wouldn't get a 50% majority of the parliamentary seats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at how things are panning out, opposition should be able to comfortably take down 3 GRCs and a couple of SMCs. say about 20 seats? i optimistic but not as optimistic as you are. that's why i welcome that idea of a coalition because it implied that PAP wouldn't get a 50% majority of the parliamentary seats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

we are both optimistic. it's just the degree of optimism