• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bend down - This is Singapore

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malaysia has "Malaysia Boleh", and Nike has "just do it", ours must surely be "Bend down - this is Singapore"

This must be the only country in the world that bends over backwards to accommodate the wimps and fancies of all foreigners. Not just Ang Mo tuakees but even the Indian, PRC and Filipinos are also now in the tuakee category.

We not only bend backwards but also forward and we seem to do it at the drop of the hat. I now waking up in the morning imagining our leaders bending repeatedly and offering themselves easily just to keep the GDP going.

Which dipstick came out with the policy to allow an entire family of foreigners to have PR except their NS aged sons. Which dipstick came up with the policy to give away our passport within 2 years and within 1 year for certain cases. Which dipstick came out with a white paper on population with no bearing on ground sentiments.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malaysia has "Malaysia Boleh", and Nike has "just do it", ours must surely be "Bend down - this is Singapore"

This must be the only country in the world that bends over backwards to accommodate the wimps and fancies of all foreigners. Not just Ang Mo tuakees but even the Indian, PRC and Filipinos are also now in the tuakee category.

We not only bend backwards but also forward and we seem to do it at the drop of the hat. I now waking up in the morning imagining our leaders bending repeatedly and offering themselves easily just to keep the GDP going.

Which dipstick came out with the policy to allow an entire family of foreigners to have PR except their NS aged sons. Which dipstick came up with the policy to give away our passport within 2 years and within 1 year for certain cases. Which dipstick came out with a white paper on population with no bearing on ground sentiments.

If you need to ask, you are not a sinkie. FTsh are treasured species. Locals are expendable, disobedient, rebellious.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's "Get Lost" in the latest adverts I've seen in Aussieland. Personally I'm surprised you are only saying these now.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the pap has antagonised many Singaporeans with its liberal immigration policy which affects the well being of Singaporeans

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1986 and I remembered the year clearly as I saw this bricklayer with a straw hat working at a site at Ama Keng. I knew that he was Chinese but his clothes and height made him stand out. He was thin and heavily tanned. I asked around and I was told that he from China and he was part of small and discrete scheme where certain skilled artisan was brought in. I later checked and found that they were allowed to work and stay in the rural areas of Singapore and that they were carefully screened. Their scheme allowed them over a period of time to acquire local citizenship. I admired how had this chap worked and wished there were more. I also understood the sensitivities behind this quiet scheme as the local malays and Malaysia would be concerned that the Govt was addressing the declining birthrate of local Chinese from China. This was before the HK scheme was introduced.

How things have changed.

Now they have started scolding and abusing Singapore Chinese at hawker centres, writing disparaging comments whilst on state scholarship , absconding after graduation.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 1986 and I remembered the year clearly as I saw this bricklayer with a straw hat working at a site at Ama Keng. I knew that he was Chinese but his clothes and height made him stand out. He was thin and heavily tanned. I asked around and I was told that he from China and he was part of small and discrete scheme where certain skilled artisan was brought in. I later checked and found that they were allowed to work and stay in the rural areas of Singapore and that they were carefully screened. Their scheme allowed them over a period of time to acquire local citizenship. I admired how had this chap worked and wished there were more. I also understood the sensitivities behind this quiet scheme as the local malays and Malaysia would be concerned that the Govt was addressing the declining birthrate of local Chinese from China. This was before the HK scheme was introduced.

How things have changed.

Now they have started scolding and abusing Singapore Chinese at hawker centres, writing disparaging comments whilst on state scholarship , absconding after graduation.

The pap started well but lost its way along the journey.

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish more of such scholars from abroad study in universities here and after graduation with summa cum laude, criticize Leegime on their state television of their home countries.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is truly madness.

The Singapore passport has been cheapened. It has been abused by all and sundry. Foreigners enjoy all the fruits of our hard labour but abscorn when it is their turn to perform NS or give back something to the country.

Or property prices are sky high due to the hoard of foreign rent seekers.

And to top it all the fucking govt allows foreigners to treat locals like dirt, discriminate against them in employment, and insult our dignity.

What a fucked up government.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to be fucked!

[video=youtube;5sc_nQiuDN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_nQiuDN0[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
literally the ndp command.."Baris, hormat, heads down, ass up.., senja tak !"

Also can be "Ass down, heads up" - will become a dog guai guai sit there.

Last edited:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took bus 854 juz now and was shocked that nearly the whole bus was occupied by south asian foreign workers and two bloody big family of NRI with their prams on the bus. This is indeed shocking coz the bus does not ply the little india route and yet i see many non-singaporean south asian on it.

Cant help but feel we have already become minority in our own country..... Sigh...

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is truly madness.

The Singapore passport has been cheapened. It has been abused by all and sundry. Foreigners enjoy all the fruits of our hard labour but abscorn when it is their turn to perform NS or give back something to the country.

Or property prices are sky high due to the hoard of foreign rent seekers.

And to top it all the fucking govt allows foreigners to treat locals like dirt, discriminate against them in employment, and insult our dignity.

What a fucked up government.

The mystery is why are PRs allowed to buy HDB flats which are built for locals? What have they done to deserve flat ownership? When they leave, they can also clear out their full CPF money but locals have no chance to clear it out. What kind of shit Govt do we have?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that. Indian nationals with new PRs swarming and swamping private condos and demanding privileges like "cricket pitches for their 10-15 year olds", bringing in loads of Indian friends to litter, make noise, and generally behaving like they have owned the whole place, and having taken over the mini-supermart, inviting cronies like the State Bank of India to open ATMs when the Indians are still not a majority yet.

Even the Bangla working in my block has become bolder and starts bitching loudly about residents, something I have never seen or heard before.

They are saying "your govt wants us here, because you all dont want to work, or not smart enough."

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only that. Indian nationals with new PRs swarming and swamping private condos and demanding privileges like "cricket pitches for their 10-15 year olds", bringing in loads of Indian friends to litter, make noise, and generally behaving like they have owned the whole place, and having taken over the mini-supermart, inviting cronies like the State Bank of India to open ATMs when the Indians are still not a majority yet.

Even the Bangla working in my block has become bolder and starts bitching loudly about residents, something I have never seen or heard before.

They are saying "your govt wants us here, because you all dont want to work, or not smart enough."

Dont blame the foreigners. Go to the root of the problem