• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goodbye....I am a dissident no more....

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all that...the hatchet reached so far?....cari makan susah???

"Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Goodbye. My last post.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wish to tell you that I won't be writing anymore blogs here attacking the Singapore administration, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew or his son, his Ministers or any Singapore government officers anymore. And I wish to tell Mr. Lee Kuan Yew and his son, Mr. Lee Hsien Loong, that it was not my intention to attack him personally, and my writings was actuated by a genuine interest in the island of Singapore and its progress.

This will effectively be my last post. I thank the readers. After all I am an American citizen and live in the United States. It is the Singaporeans who live in Singapore who should decide what is best and what form of government they want, not I.

There are some derogatory articles against me in the Internet which adversely affect me professionally as a lawyer in the United States. I would request the Singapore administration as well as those who have put up these articles to please remove them. This is because my clients and potential clients in the USA are inclined not to hire my legal services upon reading them.

I would additionally ask the Singapore authorities to lift the travel ban against me visiting Singapore if I need to travel there in the future.

Once again, I have no adverse feelings against the Lee family or any government individual in Singapore. I will not be writing anymore articles in this blog. As a goodwill gesture and in consideration of my undertaking to stop attacking the Singapore government or its politicians or Ministers in this blog, I would hope that you would please remove all derogatory articles against me in the Internet.

Thanks very much and Goodbye.

Gopalan Nair
Attorney at Law
Fremont, California USA
Tel: 510 491 8525
Email: [email protected]"

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what so great about lawyer profession? die die must be a lawyer?

He can go drive taxi and still blog. what a waste of talent.

Internet is Hotel California, can check out anytime you like but you cannot leave.

Is he checking into rehab?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the f is this ah Neh?....related to devan "no alcohol I resign"?

"Determined to find the Truth. Born Singapore, educated Winstedt School 2 (next to Monks Hill in Newton, Singapore) Raffles Institution, National Service, some travel in Europe, then law studies England, return to Singapore, practiced for 10 years, active Workers Party member, stood elections 1988 and 1991 in Singapore, was harassed and persecuted by Lee Kuan Yew for my political beliefs, left for USA, obtained asylum and admitted California State Bar, practice law ever since in Fremont California near San Francisco. Relinquished Singapore citizenship 2005 because I was not prepared to permit Lee Kuan Yew to unjustly retain my CPF funds if I remained Singapore Citizen. On principle, the only correct thing for me to do was to give it up, for my CPF funds. I am an American Citizen as of 2004."

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Did some one hack into his email and send this message.? I am quite surprised by it. Most Americans don't even know where Singapore is, much less care whether their lawyer is anti or pro PAP. he should change his clientele. if he does real estate conveyancing in California, all the clients care is how cheap is his price. If he is a criminal lawyer, they care even less about his blogging, they just want their lawyer to get them out of jail. There must be some govt. plants among the Fremont Indian community chee siao him and spreading rumours about him, that is why his business is affected.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After all I am an American citizen and live in the United States. It is the Singaporeans who live in Singapore who should decide what is best and what form of government they want, not I.

Will they have the balls to draw up a list of grievances? And if ignored by the Powers That Be, what will they do next? Nothing?

[video=youtube;yomegiBBrzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yomegiBBrzw[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Determined to find the Truth. Born Singapore, educated Winstedt School 2 (next to Monks Hill in Newton, Singapore) Raffles Institution, National Service, some travel in Europe, then law studies England, return to Singapore, practiced for 10 years, active Workers Party member, stood elections 1988 and 1991 in Singapore, was harassed and persecuted by Lee Kuan Yew for my political beliefs, left for USA, obtained asylum and admitted California State Bar, practice law ever since in Fremont California near San Francisco. Relinquished Singapore citizenship 2005 because I was not prepared to permit Lee Kuan Yew to unjustly retain my CPF funds if I remained Singapore Citizen. On principle, the only correct thing for me to do was to give it up, for my CPF funds. I am an American Citizen as of 2004."

So the US recognizes that Singapore is a tyrannical state? It granted him Asylum after all. Its like they grant asylum to those Iranians who want to escape the islamist there.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see more like too many Indians are every where in US and cut throat businesses cheaper better and faster prices he cannot take it.

Angmoh started to disbelieve and trust Ah Nehs and like Chinese see an Indian and a cobra kill the Indian first.

Did some one hack into his email and send this message.? I am quite surprised by it. Most Americans don't even know where Singapore is, much less care whether their lawyer is anti or pro PAP. he should change his clientele. if he does real estate conveyancing in California, all the clients care is how cheap is his price. If he is a criminal lawyer, they care even less about his blogging, they just want their lawyer to get them out of jail. There must be some govt. plants among the Fremont Indian community chee siao him and spreading rumours about him, that is why his business is affected.

jw5

Loyal
Will they have the balls to draw up a list of grievances? And if ignored by the Powers That Be, what will they do next? Nothing?

The first grievance on the sinkie list would be that he lost his balls. :biggrin:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be some govt. plants among the Fremont Indian community chee siao him and spreading rumours about him, that is why his business is affected.

Why would they even bother about him - he is of little consequence on the ground. Its not as if he was ever a heavyweight - it is rather surprising and odd that he did this belakang pusing manoeuvre - on 3 April he proudly wrote:

"As for me, the only reason why I can write this without having to spend several years behind bars is the fact that I am safe in San Francisco California. Lee can't expect to arrest me here since this is a democracy. Had I been in Singapore now, I would probably be within the cells at Central Police Station where I was in 2008, after writing a critical blog which Lee did not like. "

This coming from someone who very garang in writing on his blog and only recently stating:

"Lee Kuan Yew's son, who struts around the island like the prize rooster, thanks to his father, he is no different from the Russian thug, Vladimir Putin. "

"and I don't think we have long to wait. Everything will change upon the 91 year old dictators' death. "

"It is like Adolf Hitler dishing out scholarships to young Germans who then serve the Nazi Government under Hitler. Perhaps the comparison is rather exaggerated but in principle it is correct. In Nazi Germany, Hitler's employees sent Jews to the gas chamber. In Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew's employees like Belinda Ang Saw Ean bankrupts and jails innocent people whose only crime was to disagree with Lee Kuan Yew's government. "

"No Singapore businessman, worker, civil servant or anyone would dare openly to challenge Lee Kuan Yew or his son's authority. "

"And this is not how one lives in Australia, the United States or elsewhere. My success depends on who I am and how good I am, not whom I know or which political party I support or how obedient I am to Barak Obama. Through assiduous and persistent hard work and attention, I can hope to reach the skies, something that I can never aspire in Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore.

It is this assurance and hope that makes countries such as Australia, Canada and the United States so much more attractive to live than a place like Singapore. "

"So who is not a Singaporean? Someone who likes to think and read. Someone who has perhaps understood that Lee Kuan Yew is a bully and is bad for Singapore. Someone who openly joins an opposition party and deliberately tries to rock the boat. Someone who tried to persuade others to protest and demonstrate publicly against the ruling regime. Someone who thinks that Singapore is a dictatorship and should be replaced by a democracy. Such a man has no hope in Singapore. He simply does not fit in. But such a man would do very well in USA Australia or Canada. "

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is now home sick, he misses teh tarik, thaipusam, roti prata, etc. SG original, not those imitations made by US cooks. If he cannot make it any more in sunshine California, he wants to come back home.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
offer him a job in India he cannot refuse?

He is losing readerships in his blog. His article was so stale and rubbish and lack substance always complain of his favorite girlfriend judge Belinda.

His U-turn was so sudden. Did the Leegime bribe him to shut up and take the money?

Last edited: