• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goodbye....I am a dissident no more....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first grievance on the sinkie list would be that he lost his balls. :biggrin:

He will not have problems finding them balls back if ... ...

[video=youtube;cLHdSovhzcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHdSovhzcA[/video]

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be yet another hoax from him. He will then claim that he is taunting and teasing the PAP.

But still good fun and entertainment for the weekend.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to trust this type of "dissident". Can make 180 degree u turn suddenly.

LKY can easily put this ah neh in his pocket. No wonder pappies let him rave and rant until he gave up. Now he begs pappies to let him come home. Good horse never want to return eat grass.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This guy is now home sick, he misses teh tarik, thaipusam, roti prata, etc. SG original, not those imitations made by US cooks. If he cannot make it any more in sunshine California, he wants to come back home.

U obviously have not been to Fremont. They have better Indian food that little india, and without the riots too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fremont has a new whole foods market and several farmers' markets on the weekends. residents are eating well and getting healthier, thanks partly to vegetarian diets, restaurants and clientele, and a lot of imported soursop juice. plus mangosteen and pomegranate juice. and i often see nair, oops sorry i mean to say neh, running, jogging, and walking around lake elizabeth, which is about 2 miles in circumference. we're seeing the new look nair, oops i mean to say neh, and they're becoming slimmer, fitter, and more studly. gn, if he is given a chance to return to sg, will look like tom cruise with a darker skin tone. :wink:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard ah neh now wanna play good guy after losing clients. Never trust ah neh words. Once again this is true.

ob good. the frackin angmos love KY jelly more than a fat ugly neh. is anyone really surprised? rich americans wished they coudl screw their own people as much as puppy dogs.