• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forum war against kopisai & fishypie

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai seems to have gone and fishypie posts a lot lesser these days.

What is the status now? Taking a breather, calling a truce or war ended?

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Posting with other clones. Recently there are many old clones coming out posting. Those u don't see for a long time. :biggrin:

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
That two gongcheebyekias have been trying to zap me to moderation...thanks to fellow Opp forummers...they were unable to Silence me....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are conserving strength, reorganizing and greatly replenishing ammunition. i sense a great war coming soon...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are conserving strength, reorganizing and greatly replenishing ammunition. i sense a great war coming soon...

Indeed, whenever the date of an election (or by-election) approaches, a legion of them will log in and spew their propaganda here.

These Young PAP useful idiots and paid astroturfer trolls are pathetic. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 clowns are a disgrace to PAP. IF i am Ib head of PAP...i will fire them long ago.

you sound like a useless fark on the IB team and one holding a dagger anything ready to goodriddence your boss. i think your boss will fire n bury you first for safety reasons.