• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proud or Disgusted - NTUC Fairprice is Bestest in South East Asia!!!

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
For soap, shampoo products buy from those neighbourhood store.. Mostly Ah Lians work in those stores.. Their products cheaper than NTUC, major supermarkets by 50 cents to even $2...

Same too for kitchen items.. This 24 hr small neighbourhood shop near my parent's place sell their stuff much more cheaper than NTUC and the supermarket big boys..

Boycott NTUC, SS!!!!!

yep...Boycott NTUC!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For soap, shampoo products buy from those neighbourhood store.. Mostly Ah Lians work in those stores.. Their products cheaper than NTUC, major supermarkets by 50 cents to even $2...

Same too for kitchen items.. This 24 hr small neighbourhood shop near my parent's place sell their stuff much more cheaper than NTUC and the supermarket big boys..

Boycott NTUC, SS!!!!!

Hi bro, most of them replaced by Pinays liao. Remember recently got one forummer posted a thread about this Bedok ABC minirmart, hearsay quite cheap.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro, most of them replaced by Pinays liao. Remember recently got one forummer posted a thread about this Bedok ABC minirmart, hearsay quite cheap.

Muthu Bro, I'm not referring to the ABC minimarts.. Bedok, Toa Payoh, Tampines have many this type of shops near to the bus interchanges selling soaps, shampoo, Colgate.. You can find many brands of shampoo... Dove, Ginvera, Lux all have.. These small shops are not under one management.. They have their own bosses..Their prices very reasonable.. Most of their workers are local Ah Lians.. One day I will try to post a pic of that kind of shop in this Forum..

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Dey!

Dey, now you study cina? How come your humsum avatar no more liaoz?

Cheng Hu said must integrate wor, so linpeh integrate lor :biggrin:

Muthu Bro, I'm not referring to the ABC minimarts.. Bedok, Toa Payoh, Tampines have many this type of shops near to the bus interchanges selling soaps, shampoo, Colgate.. You can find many brands of shampoo... Dove, Ginvera, Lux all have.. These small shops are not under one management.. They have their own bosses..Their prices very reasonable.. Most of their workers are local Ah Lians.. One day I will try to post a pic of that kind of shop in this Forum..

I think I know what you talking about liao. :biggrin:

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny why people keep thinking the word "affordable" to them means "cheapest".

In no way did NTUC Fairprice said they are the cheapest in singapore hor. Look at their mission and vision hor.

Our Vision
To be Singapore's Leading World-Class Retailer with a Heart

Our Mission
To provide customers with the best value, quality products and excellent service, be a preferred employer, to moderate the cost of living in Singapore, and serve the needs of our members, the labour movement and the community.

Provide customers with best value, quality products. Obviously most of the cheaper products you see somewhere else are not better quality even though they are the same item. Why? One made in malaysia. The cheaper one is made in China. You wonder why the cheaper versions always are printed in mandarin instead of the normal packaging and its cheap.

Also It varies from supermarts to supermarts. Shengshiong or giant, some items are more expensive than fairprice. What does that mean?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny why people keep thinking the word "affordable" to them means "cheapest".

In no way did NTUC Fairprice said they are the cheapest in singapore hor. Look at their mission and vision hor.

Our Vision
To be Singapore's Leading World-Class Retailer with a Heart

Our Mission
To provide customers with the best value, quality products and excellent service, be a preferred employer, to moderate the cost of living in Singapore, and serve the needs of our members, the labour movement and the community.

Provide customers with best value, quality products. Obviously most of the cheaper products you see somewhere else are not better quality even though they are the same item. Why? One made in malaysia. The cheaper one is made in China. You wonder why the cheaper versions always are printed in mandarin instead of the normal packaging and its cheap.

Also It varies from supermarts to supermarts. Shengshiong or giant, some items are more expensive than fairprice. What does that mean?

NTUC supposed to be a TRADE UNION, no supermarket monopoly bully. Get your facts right.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard lucky plaza jollibee was the most valuable and highest grossing franchise in the whole of south east Asia too.daily turnover more than 100k.

Fast food v profitable one. Their business is so good till jolibee don't allow one to chop seats until after payment. Otherwise many fuckers go in enjoy Aircon without eating.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also, support your local bakeries. Stop giving your money to George Quek and his legions of cheap Pinoy FTs working at his franchise bakeries.

breaktalkL.jpg

Crony capitalists can do any fucking thing they want because they dau kah chew with the pap mah......

thats why i swear my family and all my friends off giving a siungle fucking cent to these cheebyes unless i have to.....

bopian.....

i cant wait to see how much rent they can continue to pay to their big brother blood sucking rentier REITs before everything collapses!!!

to all these crony-capitalists i say this.........

2013-05-23 05.34.26.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crony capitalists can do any fucking thing they want because they dau kah chew with the pap mah......

thats why i swear my family and all my friends off giving a siungle fucking cent to these cheebyes unless i have to.....

bopian.....

i cant wait to see how much rent they can continue to pay to their big brother blood sucking rentier REITs before everything collapses!!!

to all these crony-capitalists i say this.........

View attachment 15033
Swee!

Don't give these running dogs money. KNN, drunk porsche langah mata car also can siam. KNN, simi is justice?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how NTUC con you into buying their products. After offer, they are still more expensive than other shops nearby. I bought this soap for $11.30 at the provision shop nearby. NTUC offer price is $12.72. Fuck NTUC. They just follow PAP style. After subsidy you still pay more than its actual price.

12324993.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>
CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSING BAR
4.5 OZ
Usual Price:$15.90 Offer Price:$12.72

<tbody>
</tbody>
<form name="OrderItemAddForm" action="http://www.fairprice.com.sg/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10051&storeId=90001&productId=425149&langId=-1&categoryId=14041&parent_category_rn=14041&top_category=10061" method="post" id="OrderItemAddForm" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
</form>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I dun agree SS is small but dun give a fuck and boycott all the same.
Even buy from prime, abc or smaller AJ Mart also must boycott vile CUNT and SS

Sheng Siong - 22 Outlets
NTUC - 110 Outlets (Not including convenience stores)
DFI - About 100 Outlets (Not counting their pharmacies and convenience stores)

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB NTUC! This is how they get rid of competition.

Boycott NTUC! As if no NTUC, sinkees will die like that.

15 to 20 years back, I was told that NTUC will send teams of people to the provision shops to force the owners to increase the price of their products if it was much cheaper than NTUC.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is excellent news. I would like to congratulate Lim Swee Say, the top dog at NTUC, for this magnificent achievement.

He has shown utmost dedication and perseverance in his pursuit of excellence and has not allowed criticism of his methods to detract from the quest for top position. It is testimony to the fact that being deaf to naysayers is a desirable quality after all.

How many more cookie points must you score before the PAP will agree to accept you?