• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passport of Convenience

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This was the stupidity of letting FT in in the first place. Allowing them to buy HDB flats is the work of that genius MBT. Very hard to find an MP more hated. When there were only Japnese, Angmoh and a small fraction of labourers there was no problem. Now its hard to find a month with a crime not involving a foreigner. These idiots are obviously capable of nothing. Its more a credit to the people further down the line that singapore is even standing, as many in civil service will know

Royal shame that MBT kept his seat in 2011. If only the message of what he did to our HDB flat was more widespread. If only parents understood their children will suffer after they graduate from school and attempt to settle down because FTs are buying our HDBs in droves and renting out for a profit.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the suggestion, but this inconvenience is not troublesome. The travel agent normally takes care of the visa application, and some countries like Indonesia has VOA (visa on arrival) which takes less than twenty minutes standing in line at the airport arrival. I am not a fugitive nor an operative for some clandestine orgnanization, so I don't need to possess fake documents, besides, its not going to make me rich forthat kind of risk.

Cheers!

Was just joking. Cheers too.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......can't help but notice that everytime, scroobal started a thread, 2 nicks would cum in and carry his balls like I do.....shiok sendiri.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Scroobal,

Does the 10 years expiry date still exist? That is if you still want to keep Singapore passport you have to go back Singapore one every 10 years. You have to live in Singapore for min 3 months and then allow to leave Singapore for another 10 years. Repeat this every 10 years cycle?

This law was started back in 1986, after 1984 GE and purpose was to bar and eradicate Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and Tan Wah Piow, Gopal type disendants to destroy their Sgp citizenship 斩草除根. In 1989 operation cold store came in to wipe out those lawyers with links to F Seow and TLH gang.

If Ah Nehs did not know about this they can lose their Singapore passport without knowing they commit ICA offends?

Thanks for your insights, valuable.

Last edited:

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I act tough in cyberspace but in real life I am weak, timid and mentally very fragile.
I remember one of my Hongkie friends told me this saying: Act like a pig to eat a tiger. The US secret service, UK secret service and Chinese secret service are looking to recruit Sinkies who are working for LEEgime (be it in the civil service, secret service, intelligence service) to gather intelligence.

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't be surprised if w e have Isreali citizens holding Singapore passport - first renouncing their own to get ours and then getting it back again. Isreal will never ever reveal if nationality of their own.
A little bird tells me that since after 9/11 attacks, Israel and Singapore have an arrangement. Whenever any Israeli diplomat wishes to travel to a neighbouring country such as Malaysia, Indonesia or Brunei, they travel on a temporary SG travel document. Whether to call the temporary SG travel document a passport is debatable. The temporary SG travel document can only be applied by the Israeli ambassador of Singapore and is handled by a special team in ICA. Not many ICA staff know about it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now where got 10 years? It's only 5. Due to fact that biometric pp has a shorter life.

For me, it's not how long, it's how many pages. I in and out of Malaysia, in no time my pages run out so fast.

Should give me more pages, not more good years.

Mr Scroobal,

Does the 10 years expiry date still exist? That is if you still want to keep Singapore passport you have to go back Singapore one every 10 years. You have to live in Singapore for min 3 months and then allow to leave Singapore for another 10 years. Repeat this every 10 years cycle?

This law was started back in 1986, after 1984 GE and purpose was to bar and eradicate Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and Tan Wah Piow, Gopal type disendants to destroy their Sgp citizenship 斩草除根. In 1989 operation cold store came in to wipe out those lawyers with links to F Seow and TLH gang.

If Ah Nehs did not know about this they can lose their Singapore passport without knowing they commit ICA offends?

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird tells me that since after 9/11 attacks, Israel and Singapore have an arrangement. Whenever any Israeli diplomat wishes to travel to a neighbouring country such as Malaysia, Indonesia or Brunei, they travel on a temporary SG travel document. Whether to call the temporary SG travel document a passport is debatable. The temporary SG travel document can only be applied by the Israeli ambassador of Singapore and is handled by a special team in ICA. Not many ICA staff know about it.

Reciprocal act of gratitude. Israel trained the first batch of army recruits for the SAF.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I think you are referring to the piece of legislation that Jayakumar moved to handle Tan Wah Piow's influence over Singapore students studying in the UK - read Tharman and many more. That has been removed after a decade or so after the elites realised that it was cramping the lifestyle of their spouses, kids and family members.

I can't think of any current law or restrictions where your lack of return to Singapore causes an issue. So an new citizen can stay in Beijing or Delhi forever and still hold on his citizenship and HDB flat and remit rental back home.

Of course the Minister has immense power via his ability to set regulations where for instance he can change your sex in your NRIC and he will be within the powers given to him. But these are meant for those who irritate the Lee family and or the Govt plus genuine national security matters.

Mr Scroobal,

h Nehs did not know about this they can lose their Singapore passport without knowing they commit ICA offends?

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was the stupidity of letting FT in in the first place. Allowing them to buy HDB flats is the work of that genius MBT. Very hard to find an MP more hated. When there were only Japnese, Angmoh and a small fraction of labourers there was no problem. Now its hard to find a month with a crime not involving a foreigner. These idiots are obviously capable of nothing. Its more a credit to the people further down the line that singapore is even standing, as many in civil service will know

Blame it on the other 60% stupid sinkies for giving their votes in GE2011 to pappies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know the game bro. We are not as bad as the Philippines Govt where despite being thrown of Subic Bay, still are in awe of the US Govt. We tend to have our piece of the flesh first.

I remember a time when then Isreali Govt made man attempts to have their embassy within a GLC or Stat Board building for security reason but all those were thwarted by our Govt by claiming that other commercial tenants have tendered a better deal. Poor fellows kept applying.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This requirement is introduced to revoke passports of citizens who fled the country but wanted by the State to face criminal prosecutions. FTsh PR are smarter. They will come in to sinkie land once a while and then leave to spend their lives in their home land. Using the PR, they buy HDB flat to rent it out to their own countrymen. It becomes a business to these PR but the pappies do not see it this way. To the pappies, these FTsh are foreign talent to screw sinkies.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB, woke up and still fuming over foreigners with out citizenship earning rental from public housing when they have no intention to return or consider themselves as citizens. Cheap passport and cheap investment property courtesy of the PAP.

I guess their mantra when when they have a govt like PAP is

1) Screw our women
2) Gouge on free scholarships ( remember many never serve their obligation plus many there are no obligations)
3) Enjoy subsidies over housing, schooling, etc
4) Acquire the best sought after travel document in the world
5) And pick up an investment property subsidised by the Govt.

The only thing missing is for us to pay for their retirement annuity when they retire back home.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know the game bro. We are not as bad as the Philippines Govt where despite being thrown of Subic Bay, still are in awe of the US Govt. We tend to have our piece of the flesh first.

I remember a time when then Isreali Govt made man attempts to have their embassy within a GLC or Stat Board building for security reason but all those were thwarted by our Govt by claiming that other commercial tenants have tendered a better deal. Poor fellows kept applying.

Good to know we don't have a powerful Jewish lobby within govt ranks that skews our foreign policy in favour of Israel unlike in the united States.

Our ft policy is a true washout and betrayal of nation. I pity our fresh grads who enter life with such a disadvantage

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. this globalization was taken advantage by the poor countries India, Pinoys and China. Least China is different with 240M middle income and manufacturing is King there.

Something went wrong somewhere and all Heads of States must address this problem quickly.

Good to know we don't have a powerful Jewish lobby within govt ranks that skews our foreign policy in favour of Israel unlike in the united States.

Our ft policy is a true washout and betrayal of nation. I pity our fresh grads who enter life with such a disadvantage

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I recall it was this black dog Jayakumar when he was Min of Law.

Any links to gov web sites to to show this law was actually abolish?

Bro, I think you are referring to the piece of legislation that Jayakumar moved to handle Tan Wah Piow's influence over Singapore students studying in the UK - read Tharman and many more. That has been removed after a decade or so after the elites realised that it was cramping the lifestyle of their spouses, kids and family members.

I can't think of any current law or restrictions where your lack of return to Singapore causes an issue. So an new citizen can stay in Beijing or Delhi forever and still hold on his citizenship and HDB flat and remit rental back home.

Of course the Minister has immense power via his ability to set regulations where for instance he can change your sex in your NRIC and he will be within the powers given to him. But these are meant for those who irritate the Lee family and or the Govt plus genuine national security matters.

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. this globalization was taken advantage by the poor countries India, Pinoys and China. Least China is different with 240M middle income and manufacturing is King there.

Something went wrong somewhere and all Heads of States must address this problem quickly.

Yes but who did you vote for?