• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passport of Convenience

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should help poorer cuntries.

Met an Indian chap whilst overseas and he told me that he holds a Singapore passport as it was covenant for travel. No visa for most countries and for job prospects. He also told me that there were many Indians who no longer in Singapore and have no intention of treating it as their home and they work in the US, UK, and in many countries.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait what happen to the Persian part?

he's just being practical as what this thread header about passports is all about......convenience.
chap cheng, chapalang and even chink, whenever it suits him - a cycling citizen of the world.
have bicycle will travel :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess so. But I'm also an OZ citizen and a Kiwi Citizen plus I'm of Burmese descent. It's all very confusing for me and I'm not handling it well at all.

In summary it is known as "chap cheng". In schools, chap cheng are usually being make fun of, whenever school boys hang out and among them if there is a chap cheng, gangster will beat up the chap cheng first. Do you encounter this when you were in school ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind those can make it here can get SG passports. Those left behind in India are the useless one.

Much later can go invade the country. India is the center of the continent, go grab it.

Angmohs were corrupt, murderers, looters and invaders in Asian countries back in the 1600s-1800s. Go get back at the angmoh countries and colonized them in 2050 and beyond, man.

Met an Indian chap whilst overseas and he told me that he holds a Singapore passport as it was covenant for travel. No visa for most countries and for job prospects. He also told me that there were many Indians who no longer in Singapore and have no intention of treating it as their home and they work in the US, UK, and in many countries.

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy told that many Indians apply for a 10 year multiple entry pass under some Foreign Indian Resident category to go into India like normal people.

Its the Overseas Citizenship of India Scheme:

"In response to persistent demands for "dual citizenship" particularly from the Diaspora in North America and other developed countries and keeping in view the Government's deep commitment towards fulfilling the aspirations and expectations of Overseas Indians, the Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Scheme was introduced by amending the Citizenship Act, 1955 in August 2005....A registered Overseas Citizen of India is granted multiple entry, multi purpose, life-long visa for visiting India, he/she is exempted from registration with Foreign Regional Registration Officer or Foreign Registration Officer for any length of stay in India, and is entitled to general 'parity with Non-Resident Indians in respect of all facilities available to them in economic, financial and educational fields except in matters relating to the acquisition of agricultural or plantation properties'".

http://moia.gov.in/services.aspx?id1=35&id=m3&idp=35&mainid=23

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy told that many Indians apply for a 10 year multiple entry pass under some Foreign Indian Resident category to go into India like normal people. He told me Singapore is not their home just a passport provider and told me that it was going on for years.

Also told me that he rented his HDB flat to an Indian family.

My blood pressure began to rise at that stage. This guys got his passport some years back, moved to the US to work, travels yearly to India to be home and has no connection to Singapore except the HDB flat that he rents out.

I checked later and found that there is nothing the PAP can do after our whoring our passport, selling out subsidised HDB flat. WTF!

Yeah, right. When sinkie land is invaded, NS guys are expected to protect the HDB flat of this Indian scumbag while he hides himself in India. The pappies in Govt are really stupid and easily taken for a ride by such FTsh.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the Overseas Citizenship of India Scheme:

"In response to persistent demands for "dual citizenship" particularly from the Diaspora in North America and other developed countries and keeping in view the Government's deep commitment towards fulfilling the aspirations and expectations of Overseas Indians, the Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Scheme was introduced by amending the Citizenship Act, 1955 in August 2005....A registered Overseas Citizen of India is granted multiple entry, multi purpose, life-long visa for visiting India, he/she is exempted from registration with Foreign Regional Registration Officer or Foreign Registration Officer for any length of stay in India, and is entitled to general 'parity with Non-Resident Indians in respect of all facilities available to them in economic, financial and educational fields except in matters relating to the acquisition of agricultural or plantation properties'".

Walau, the ah neh Govt really treats all ah nehs like "zhu pao". No wonder ah nehs take up shitizens in sinkie land, use red passport to infiltrate Western countries, buy up properties or take up jobs there and then scoot back to ah neh land. A form of economic infiltration of other countries? Or a form of exploitation of immigration policies of other countries like SG? Whatever it is, ah nehs will expand globally and sinkie land is made a pawn to achieve their goals. Stupid MIW in the pappy Govt.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
that tiong is an idiot. most rich n smart tiongs are trying their best to ship their children out of china, he go and run back. bloody stupid or kena brainwash b maoist.

I think he runs back home not as a tiong any more but as a SG shitizen or as shitizen of some Western countries. Know of many tiongs from SG who go back home to do business after getting their PR from pappies. Some were made bankrupts in sinkie land but they still hold assets in their name back home. The pappies cannot do anything to freeze their assets.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is likely that the Indian government is going to scrap the split OCI/PIO scheme (http://www.immihelp.com/nri/pio-vs-oci.html) for one card.

However groups such as Global Organisation of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO) International are already crying mother father:

"The organisation has officially taken the stand that while Indians overseas had deeply appreciated the gesture of the government of India to create the much-needed emotional engagement with the diaspora through the OCI/PIO cards, by doing away with them they will now feel a deep sense of humiliation.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-02-08/news/47148875_1_oci-card-indian-origin-gopio

India has the second largest diaspora in the world after overseas Chinese. The overseas Indian community estimated at over 25 million is spread across every major region in the world.

How to hide?

Last edited:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
These opportunistic NRI smelly scumbags have no qualms about giving up their Indian citizenship for SG passport because their government made it easy for them to go back to their motherland india as some form of permanent resident shld they wish to do so. Having the best of both world indeed :rolleyes:
It is quite clear that these scheming NRIs have no wish to stay on to contribute to the growth of Singapore, and are only interested in extracting the max benefit they can during their stay here.

This is a v serious loop that can potentially cause a national security threat. Is this an agenda of the "three" cabinet ministers to shift the demographic of Singapore in favour of south Asian....

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passport means different thing to Sinkees and the rest of the world. For sinkees, it means go overseas holiday and take photos and return to their miserable pigeonholes to post on FB to howlian to their friends.

For the rest of the world, passport means ticket to better opportunities and a better life for the family.

Most sinkies do not want to fly out of their sinkies nest; they will still come back to their pigeon home. Everything works in sinkie land. As for foreigners, they fly out of their shitholes, they never want to return. Nothing works at home.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These opportunistic NRI smelly scumbags have no qualms about giving up their Indian citizenship for SG passport because their government made it easy for them to go back to their motherland india as some form of permanent resident shld they wish to do so. Having the best of both world indeed :rolleyes:
It is quite clear that these scheming NRIs have no wish to stay on to contribute to the growth of Singapore, and are only interested in extracting the max benefit they can during their stay here.

This is a v serious loop that can potentially cause a national security threat. Is this an agenda of the "three" cabinet ministers to shift the demographic of Singapore in favour of south Asian....

Most locals know for years that pappies are dumb but 60% are also dumb to support their own kind. All dumbs lump together.