• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Airforce SHOT DOWN Flight MH370!!!!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Najib invited Pinky for Lim Kopi, asking him to diam diam!! :biggrin:

Sibeh lao kui!! Najib keep making serious mistakes in life!! What a loser!

4-11-2014 17-05-30.png

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The questions on Malaysia gets more Nd more interesting by the day. Why didn't they send an aircraft to investigate immediately after detecting an UFO? Why was no fighter jets or coordination between the countries to help out? The more they say the more it looks like they are dysfunctional or hiding something. I personally think its the former.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so 'cosmic awareness'* was right?
it said that there were 2 earth-made UFO using reptilians technology
had try to intercept the plane
the plance turn right and left to avoid the capture
and somehow the laser beam (startek tracker beam) open up a dimenional rift in space/time continuum
and the plane fell thru the rift
so it diapeared

*cosmuc awareness is a channell info
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DbDBx0CdWgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The questions on Malaysia gets more Nd more interesting by the day. Why didn't they send an aircraft to investigate immediately after detecting an UFO? Why was no fighter jets or coordination between the countries to help out? The more they say the more it looks like they are dysfunctional or hiding something. I personally think its the former.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorrie lah... i was playin my PS2 and I didn't know it shares the same code as MH 370. i just press press. some fatso went pass my hub and know into me.. i press left, it turned left. then AV officer came, one underaged girl came hide below me. when she unzip me, i steam and point up and up and up, after that come liaoz. i release and it came down... down... song eh... i left the console on the table and went toilet to relieve myself... by the time i came back, i didnt see anymore plane.. only thing on the screen was 2 words... game over.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
something terrible happen inside the MH370 plane, look at this report and recently we're seeing a lot of this unruly and uncouth behaviour from atb's...

Mob of 200 angry Chinese tourists assault and hold 2 Philippino Airline pilots hostage
Updated April 1, 2014 - 12:00am
MANILA,
Philippines - Nearly 200 angry Chinese tourists reportedly held hostage
two pilots on a Cebu Pacific plane early Saturday morning at the Kalibo
International Airport (KIA).
This came after the pilots decided to abort their flight to Shanghai due to bad weather in the Chinese city.

The plane left Kalibo, Aklan Friday night and arrived back at the airport before midnight.

According to reports of RGMA-Kalibo, 179 passengers of Flight 5J074
allegedly ganged up on Capt. Johnny Tinto and co-pilot Richard Avila and
prevented them from going out of the plane.
Tinto and Avila allegedly suffered hematoma and bruises because of the incident.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=422_1396959219#8r3tI6moX3sO8fRW.99

Last edited:

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this really happened then its very bad. Mutiny even in the form of unruly behaviour must be dealt with otherwise it will add to the hazards of every trip.

something terrible happen inside the MH370 plane, look at this report and recently we're seeing a lot of this unruly and uncouth behaviour from atb's...

Mob of 200 angry Chinese tourists assault and hold 2 Philippino Airline pilots hostage
Updated April 1, 2014 - 12:00am
MANILA,
Philippines - Nearly 200 angry Chinese tourists reportedly held hostage
two pilots on a Cebu Pacific plane early Saturday morning at the Kalibo
International Airport (KIA).
This came after the pilots decided to abort their flight to Shanghai due to bad weather in the Chinese city.

The plane left Kalibo, Aklan Friday night and arrived back at the airport before midnight.

According to reports of RGMA-Kalibo, 179 passengers of Flight 5J074
allegedly ganged up on Capt. Johnny Tinto and co-pilot Richard Avila and
prevented them from going out of the plane.
Tinto and Avila allegedly suffered hematoma and bruises because of the incident.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=422_1396959219#8r3tI6moX3sO8fRW.99

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
COPIED AND PASTED from Yahoo's comments:
MANY THANKS to Yahoo.

(did he get slapped like a Crocodile?)?

>>
One day Najib visited the Queen at her Palace. Following was the conversation.
NAJIB : Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips
you can give me?
QUEEN : Well, the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.
After he had frowned,
NAJIB : But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?
After she took a sip of tea,
QUEEN : Oh, it's easy; you just ask them an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button of her intercom.
QUEEN : Please send Tony Blair in here, thank you.
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"
The Queen smiled.
QUEEN : Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and father have a child and it is not
your brother and it is not your sister. Who is this person?
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
QUEEN : Tony, that's very good, thank you.

Najib went back home to ask Muhyddin the same question. "Answer this for me. Your mother and your father has a child and it's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is this person?"

"I'm not sure," said Muhyiddin. "Let me get back to you on that one." As the deputy, he went to ask all the other ministers and other government authorities but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Lim Guan Eng's shoes in the next stall.
Muhyiddin didn't want but asked anyway.
"Lim, can you answer this for me. Your father and your mother has a child, it's not his brother and it's not his sister. Who is this person?"
Lim yelled back, "That's easy, it's me."
Muhyiddin smiled and said, "Thanks" and headed straight to see Najib.
"Sir, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Lim Guan Eng!"

Najib got up, stomped over to Muhyiddin and angrily yelled into his face.
"No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!".

(so, any Crocodile's slap?)?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody CB Najib blew up that Mongolian Model and then Shot Down his own airliner. Fucking bastard!

najib-razak-altantuya13.jpg

Najib claimed that I don't know her!! He probably screw her first before his right hand
that was in France when they on the Russian Submarine deal! she was the interpreter.

A sub that can only float not dive into the deep!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 15034

Najib claimed that I don't know her!! He probably screw her first before his right hand
that was in France when they on the Russian Submarine deal! she was the interpreter.

A sub that can only float not dive into the deep!!

Good job Ah Jib kor! Who is smarter?
1) Married a man and live with "her" for the rest of his life
2) Screw a chio bu and blew her up with grenades to destroy evidence

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
COPIED AND PASTED from Yahoo's comments:
MANY THANKS to Yahoo.

(did he get slapped like a Crocodile?)?

>>
One day Najib visited the Queen at her Palace. Following was the conversation.
NAJIB : Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips
you can give me?
QUEEN : Well, the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.
After he had frowned,
NAJIB : But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?
After she took a sip of tea,
QUEEN : Oh, it's easy; you just ask them an intelligent riddle.
The Queen pushed a button of her intercom.
QUEEN : Please send Tony Blair in here, thank you.
Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"
The Queen smiled.
QUEEN : Answer me this please, Tony, your mother and father have a child and it is not
your brother and it is not your sister. Who is this person?
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."
QUEEN : Tony, that's very good, thank you.

Najib went back home to ask Muhyddin the same question. "Answer this for me. Your mother and your father has a child and it's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is this person?"

"I'm not sure," said Muhyiddin. "Let me get back to you on that one." As the deputy, he went to ask all the other ministers and other government authorities but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Lim Guan Eng's shoes in the next stall.
Muhyiddin didn't want but asked anyway.
"Lim, can you answer this for me. Your father and your mother has a child, it's not his brother and it's not his sister. Who is this person?"
Lim yelled back, "That's easy, it's me."
Muhyiddin smiled and said, "Thanks" and headed straight to see Najib.
"Sir, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Lim Guan Eng!"

Najib got up, stomped over to Muhyiddin and angrily yelled into his face.
"No! You idiot! It's Tony Blair!".

(so, any Crocodile's slap?)?

thanks for this joke!! I chio ka peng inside.