• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buffoon Lim Wee Kiat talk cock again, on MH370

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Wee Kiak couldn't be more wrong when he said that Singapore Airlines (SIA) has better media management than Malaysia's handling of the MH370 incident. A senior Yahoo executive was furious when SIA spokesman Rick Clements told CNN that there were no casualties after SQ006 turned into the wrong runway on the night of Oct 31, 2000, and crashed into a construction vehicle, killing 83 of 179 passengers aboard. Screaming his frustration on TV, he asked aloud how could that be when he personally saw a fellow passenger in his first class section burst into flames?

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2014/04/the-reflections-of-lim.html

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the interview, Lim asked: ‘How could everybody miss the plane? If the plane really made U-turn, wouldn’t someone’s radar have caught it?‘ Last I checked, Lim’s an opthalmologist, not a master of aeronautics. In fact, if there’s anyone doing a U-turn now it’s him, producing a turnaround apology that seems coerced after he expressed himself with such ‘manful’ conviction during the interview. This makes it a hat-trick of apologies for Lim; first his comment on ministers’ salaries and their dignity, followed by his mocking of Low Thia Khiang’s hearing, and now getting ‘distanced’ from the team because of what he thinks not just of Malaysia but ASEAN as a whole. In local parlance it’s the political equivalent of ‘Eh, I don’t know you’ when someone in your circle of friends does something to embarrass the entire group, and you slowly inch away, pretending that he’s just some crazy stranger talking nonsense.

Nonetheless, I wonder if our ministers would still give Razak and company a pat on the back for a job well done and dismiss Lim’s remarks if it had been SINGAPOREANS missing and it were their families banging on doors and tables demanding answers instead. Dealing with critics should be the last thing on the Malaysian authorities’ minds anyway. Every second spent rebutting a loose cannon is a ‘missed opportunity’ in moving one step closer towards solving what looks set to be one of the greatest mysteries in aviation history.

- http://everythingalsocomplain.com/2014/04/11/mp-lim-wee-kiak-retracting-statement-on-mh370/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Wee Kiak is getting a lot of media exposure recently. Is he trying to score points? Has he been earmarked for 'greater things'? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical arrogant behaviour of a Pappy Scum.. This bastard is getting more and more cocky day by day...

I would love to see an SIA plane crashing into an ocean one day to justify the fact that this arrogant cocktard has a filthy cheebye mouth..

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Wee Kiak is getting a lot of media exposure recently. Is he trying to score points? Has he been earmarked for 'greater things'? :rolleyes:

Well he is trying to make as many fuck ups as his seniors. None of them are really PR savvy. The best they could do for their political careers is to shut the fuck up

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well he is trying to make as many fuck ups as his seniors. None of them are really PR savvy. The best they could do for their political careers is to shut the fuck up

Wah, mudland issues also can make such comments, you can imagine how this pappies mother fucker view sinkees. In pappies eyes, sinkees are cheap like dirt, smelly like shit skin. Only time they need you few days before GE

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Singaporean and I don't know who is Lim Wee Kiak (sad for him, I won't vote for him in GE) Is this guy also getting millions dollars salary like CB mouth Josephine Yeo - her famous slogan "SMRT train breaks down because all peasants take train together; venture Business in China have to be big and fast like China Ind Park" where you learn this fucking theory, no wonder GIC lost so much money. CCB.

Lim Wee Kiak couldn't be more wrong when he said that Singapore Airlines (SIA) has better media management than Malaysia's handling of the MH370 incident. A senior Yahoo executive was furious when SIA spokesman Rick Clements told CNN that there were no casualties after SQ006 turned into the wrong runway on the night of Oct 31, 2000, and crashed into a construction vehicle, killing 83 of 179 passengers aboard. Screaming his frustration on TV, he asked aloud how could that be when he personally saw a fellow passenger in his first class section burst into flames?

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2014/04/the-reflections-of-lim.html

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the interview, Lim asked: ‘How could everybody miss the plane? If the plane really made U-turn, wouldn’t someone’s radar have caught it?‘

Its always 20/20 on hindsight, especially on other people's misfortunes.

Has this egoist dumbass commented anything on our Home Team's handling of Little India riots, the Great Escape of Mas Selamat, a mad Malaysian woman's adventure into Singapore without a passport or the failure of a crash barrier to stop a fleeing Malaysian car at Woodlands Checkpoint?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See what I say about sinkies.. They like to bring malaysia down no matter what to make themselves look good.. Totally no consideration at all.

Just like stupid sinkies who go to malaysia and Thailand and say this no good say that no good. Sinkie shit is best because they eat it daily.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's gg to be a tough call to get 45cts bandung anywhere.

But this clown will not buy cheap bandung. In his warped mind, he may not be respected by the hawker, nor by those around him who sees him consuming such a cheap drink.