• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freedom of speech

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aKzLW3Q_460s_v2.jpg

This quote reminds me of all the idiots screaming freedom of speech and proceed to zap anyone they disagree with.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This quote reminds me of all the idiots screaming freedom of speech and proceed to zap anyone they disagree with.

Well, zapping is also a form of speech ain't it? In this case, it's a non verbal way of saying 'fuck you'.

But you're upset at getting zapped (and secretly hoping for someone to donate points to you) because you regard forum points as your e-penis, you perceive your self-esteem to be closely intertwined with the amount of forum points you receive.

You need to get a life.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, zapping is also a form of speech ain't it? In this case, it's a non verbal way of saying 'fuck you'.

Ur logic is the same as someone punching u just because they disagree with U = non verbal way of saying fuck U

U obviously have no idea what the meaning of freedom of speech is

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ur logic is the same as someone punching u just because they disagree with U = non verbal way of saying fuck U

U obviously have no idea what the meaning of freedom of speech is

Well said. I have added to your points.

Monde

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Welcome back again Char Siew, you, neddy and tonychat should post more as it makes my trolling easier - the three of u including myself are magnets to the forum resident fart chaser. :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You accept ups when people agree with you but not zaps when people disagree with you? Maybe you should consider getting the fuck out of here. :oIo:

DannyLumSSC

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome back again Char Siew, you, neddy and tonychat should post more as it makes my trolling easier - the three of u including myself are magnets to the forum gongcheebye basher. :biggrin:

One papib dog supporting another. Comrades in arm.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You accept ups when people agree with you but not zaps when people disagree with you? Maybe you should consider getting the fuck out of here. :oIo:

When I agree with someone I add to their points. When I disagree with someone I debate with them U can get the admin to check my zapping record. I am 100% sure I've zapped less than 10 person since joining this forum

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Welcome back again Char Siew, you, neddy and tonychat should post more as it makes my trolling easier - the three of u including myself are magnets to the forum resident fart chaser. :biggrin:

Nah wont be here often. In the middle of changing jobs want to concentrate on my new job

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a PAP supporter. I get occasional zaps too. But that doesnt deter me from posting. Dun be a disgrace to PAP and keep complaining about points. TS...listen here...if you are a blind PAP supporter... one day you will get fucked by the party you support.

Logic is far more impt...i even up points of PAPSMEARER who post a very good thread on HDB and CPF.

walk the talk....stop complaining!