• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freedom of speech

jw5

Loyal
It's also verbal, since you have to leave some comment.

My comments usually expose some manipulation, lie or hypocrisy on the part of the zapped person. Of course, the deluded ones won't realise their own manipulation, lie or hypocrisy.......

And bytheway, if the zapped person is not irritated, zapping becomes useless.

LOL ............. LOL

zapping is a non verbal freedom of speech

Last edited:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh who zapped the coffee drinking ah soh? I went to take a look and saw it in the red. :biggrin:

Suspect it belongs to someone else. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I didn't zap "her" into moderation. That's not my style. :wink:
Bytheway, "her" surname is Tang. :biggrin:

Eh who zapped the coffee drinking ah soh? I went to take a look and saw it in the red. :biggrin:

Suspect it belongs to someone else. :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been zapped many times... Thugsin, IloveIHP etc.

winston-churchill-quote-inspiration-stand-up-for-something-motivation-hope-picture-image.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Char_Azn is a hypocrite... for the benefit of those who does not know him... btw i am just exercising my freedom of speech

Last edited: