• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freedom of speech

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I agree with someone I add to their points. When I disagree with someone I debate with them U can get the admin to check my zapping record. I am 100% sure I've zapped less than 10 person since joining this forum

you can zap them too besides debates. you have to buy infp for zap privileges.

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I agree with someone I add to their points. When I disagree with someone I debate with them U can get the admin to check my zapping record. I am 100% sure I've zapped less than 10 person since joining this forum

Ah pui ah see I got zapped until eternity.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aKzLW3Q_460s_v2.jpg

This quote reminds me of all the idiots screaming freedom of speech and proceed to zap anyone they disagree with.
Kindly not badmouth my hero laukayu.
Hahahaaaaaa......

jw5

Loyal
The main objective of zapping is not so much to reduce points, but more to irritate the zapped person.
If the zapped person is not irritated, zapping becomes useless. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The main objective of zapping is not so much to reduce points, but more to irritate the zapped person.
If the zapped person is not irritated, zapping becomes useless. :wink:

I don't get irritated by zapping. I enjoy it because it means the post really pissed someone off.

jw5

Loyal
Oh, you can be zapped but not infracted, my mistake.............. :o

If I zap you, will you reciprocate by zapping me back?
Because if you do, I'll start whining by starting a new thread about zapping on the pretext that I'm speaking up on behalf of others................... :biggrin:

I have been zapped many times... Thugsin, IloveIHP etc.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oh, you can be zapped but not infracted, my mistake.............. :o

If I zap you, will you reciprocate by zapping me back?
Because if you do, I'll start whining by starting a new thread about zapping on the pretext that I'm speaking up on behalf of others................... :biggrin:

I have never retaliated.

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
One papib dog supporting another. Comrades in arm.

Oh! u finally appear in Char Siew's thread. Welcome. And that was how i gotcha stalking Char Siew in another thread. :biggrin:

You should get an Oscar award for your acting skills at the JB emigration folder. Using other clones to give false info and asking members to PM u while also attempting to increase your post count. :biggrin:

There is a Site Launch at Sutera Pulai, Taman Sutera Utama on 21/10/2012(Sunday) from 10am - 6pm.

http://www.facebook.com/TanahSutera

There is a Site Launch at Sutera Pulai, Taman Sutera Utama on 21/10/2012(Sunday) from 10am - 6pm.

http://www.facebook.com/TanahSutera

Great to have found this 'Taman Sutera Utama community' thread. I have booked a condo unit @ The Seed and looking forward to move into this neighbor too.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"No President [or Prime MiniSTAR] should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed." (guess who said this :biggrin:)

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with T's wholeheartedly

One papib dog supporting another. Comrades in arm.

Hi 'brothers' :rolleyes:

Agree with T's wholeheartedly

Hurry, make one more posting to get out of moderation so that u can resume your cowardly habit of profanities via the reputation system. :biggrin:

By zapping u to moderation, i am actually helping to extend your clone's life span because u won't be able to use the reputation system tool. :biggrin:

By not zapping u, your clone will get a ban faster for abusing the reputation system with profanities since u can't live in this forum without doing it. :biggrin:

As in all my past trolling cases, i will choose the latter. :biggrin:

Last edited: