• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The GE is imminent

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are guessing when the next GE will be held. Given that this govt is only entering its fourth year in office, many are expecting the GE to be in 2015 earliest. There has been no precedence for the PAP to hold another GE anytime so early.

There have been signs that the govt is finalizing all the administrative matters for the next GE. The electoral roll has been compiled and finalized. A lot of goodies have been rolled out and a few more to complete the giveaways. The PAP MPs and ministers have been busy doing their walkabouts. Some bad policies have been moderated and some nice and humbling comments have appeared in the main media. Two things are waiting to happen before the game is set, the redrawing of precincts and the rolling out of new candidates.

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the bus coming back from jb, a senior citizen seated next to me complained about the fare increase.

he then remarked: pap will not get my vote in the next election.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
they just announced the electoral registers....akan datang!!

OPPOSITIONS!! ARE YOU READY??????

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the bus coming back from jb, a senior citizen seated next to me complained about the fare increase.

he then remarked: pap will not get my vote in the next election.

You should have fuck the senior citizen up and asked him why only in the next GE. Asked him had Singaporeans not suffered enough for him to vote the PAP at the last GE. Fuck him that it's because of people like him (the 60%) who emboldened the PAP to increase this and that fee. Tell him it's because of people like him that Singaporeans continue to suffer.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have fuck the senior citizen up and asked him why only in the next GE. Asked him had Singaporeans not suffered enough for him to vote the PAP at the last GE. Fuck him that it's because of people like him (the 60%) who emboldened the PAP to increase this and that fee. Tell him it's because of people like him that Singaporeans continue to suffer.
Aiyah, it is already good for him to turn against MIW. Better late than never. BTW, he looked around 80 to me.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...pse fuck me also...
I am going to vote papee.....because it is precisely opps supporters like u that turned me off.