• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP New Lambs For Ajunied...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
she looked like CNN reporter! AS!

Atika_Shubert.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.linkedin.com/in/huiyuh

<abbr title="Hui Yuh C. is a 3rd degree connection" class="degree-icon ">3[SUP]rd[/SUP]</abbr>

[h=1]Hui Yuh C. (See Full Name

)Only 1st and 2nd degree connections can view Hui Yuh's full name.

[/h][h=2]Expand your network to see more full names.[/h]By expanding your 1st and 2nd degree network you will increase the chance of seeing Hui Yuh's full name.
Add connections Add Hui Yuh to your network »

To see Hui Yuh's full name now, you can upgrade your account.

Entrepreneur and Waterproofing Consultant

<dl><dt>Location</dt><dd>Singapore</dd><dt>Industry</dt><dd class="industry">Construction</dd></dl>

216connections
Send Hui Yuh InMail<button class="more-options dropdown-caret">More options</button><dl class="connect-menu"><dt>Interact</dt><dd>Get introduced

</dd><dd>Find references

</dd><dt>Profile</dt><dd>Share profile</dd><dd>Block or report

</dd></dl>
<!-- /button-menu -->

<!-- /button-group-primary AND button-group-secondary -->
<!-- /profile-actions -->Done editingSave and Exit

<!-- /profile-aux -->
<!-- End profile-overview --><!-- End profile card -->

<!-- /profile-actions -->

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No end to emphasizing she is a PeeBeeAm throughout her webpage:

http://chanhuiyuh.com/

Chan Hui Yuh, PBM is the director of Infra Waterproofing Pte Ltd,

http://chanhuiyuh.com/biography2.aspx

She was honored with the Pingat Bakti Masyarakat (Public Service Medal) from the President of Singapore at the National Day Awards in 2012.

http://chanhuiyuh.com/pressrelease2.aspx

SINGAPORE, August 22, 2013, Chan Hui Yuh, PBM, Director of Infra Waterproofing Pte Ltd., has been recognized by Worldwide Who’s Who for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in waterproofing.

She actively volunteers in the community and she received the Pingat Bakti Masyarakat (PBM) award from the President of Singapore in 2012, in recognition of her contributions to the country.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The anchor Minister will be one who is expendable. Perhaps Yacoob Ibrahim, Lim Hng Kiang, VB or GCT. If anchor Minister wins Aljunied from WP, he willb e richly rewarded. If he loses, he will be Chairman of GLC or TLC eg SMRT or SBS and be rewarded through Singaporeans money

GCT may not contest but will be in sidelines helping out.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In theory you are correct. However when 2 parties take turns to rules the country, they will busy screwing each other and let their peoples help to clean up the sperms and kotax left behind... Look at Taiwan, Japan and USA as an example... Because the parliament close down in Taiwan... In USA A lot of government's department close down just not long ago and the civil serpent all do not need to work but still collect salary...

I am sorry for being negative on politicians... Taiwanese also thought that by changing party which make the politician work harder... However this did not happen... Now the 2 parties fought against each other and the peoples foot the bill... Do not try to out smart the politicians... They are all bastards...:biggrin:

The only way not to have politicians is the ideology of anarchism, so we have to live with them anyway, like it or not.

The best get-back is to ensure that whichever clique "screwing" you doesn't even stay in power long.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those peoples run under WP tickets not greed??? If not why they need to have so much pasa malam and increase of CSC price??? Politicians are all the same... GREED!!!:rolleyes:

Greedy people run for the PAP ...it was a 99 percent ticket to instant wealth ...now, may it is a 80 percent ticket. Hopefully, in 2016, it will be a 30 percent chance of winning.

People who opt to join the WP does that because they have had it with the PAP and want to change sinkapore for the better. They knows the odds are high but they are not deterred.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
What 'Minister'? Full Minister ? Acting Minister and Minister of State counted :confused:
hahaha...minimum acting ministar....but more likely one of those older (expendable) ministar..
if u think papee is more kuku than kukubird, then u must be from another planet...
papee has to be prepared to sacrifice a ministar when they lose the battle for Aljuneid GRC in order to win the war....
if they chickened out, they will get an even worst hammering at the polls...period.

Last edited:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that's likely to be the line up. Hope they get a good thrashing.

Wonder why they dun put Xiaxue as candidate in Aljunied? I remember the last time she was at George Yeo's rally and trunpeting her PAP credentials. Surely she is more well-known than this motley bunch:smile:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it will be interesting to see LHL seriously trying to win back Aljunied instead of just putting in a token challenge at the next GE.

I think PAP knows they are the underdogs here in Aljunied but they still need to contest to keep WP busy. It about containing WP within Aljunied and preventing them from putting too much resources in other areas.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think PAP knows they are the underdogs here in Aljunied but they still need to contest to keep WP busy. It about containing WP within Aljunied and preventing them from putting too much resources in other areas.

You may be right.

But i suspect LTK will split the Aljunied's WP team into two A teams. Retain Aljunied with a bigger majority and win two or three more GRCs

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical arrogant Pappy bitch highlighting her PBM for the whole world to see.. Her PBM is of no use to normal S'poreans..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she treasures awards like PBMs. that's why she serves the pap

She is the director of a waterproofing company, so what's the PBM tag? Please Buy My products? no?? PBM means, more "kar ki lang" business...of course she tenders....but will have 'inside' knowledge on how to tender...oh! ballot!...people arranging the ballot box will place her company at the top....& out the hand in....guess who will get... ha ha ha:biggrin: If you dig deep enough...daddy, mummy, hubby...etc...are top "running dogs"....CONNECTION!!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is the director of a waterproofing company, so what's the PBM tag? Please Buy My products? no?? PBM means, more "kar ki lang" business...of course she tenders....but will have 'inside' knowledge on how to tender...oh! ballot!...people arranging the ballot box will place her company at the top....& out the hand in....guess who will get... ha ha ha:biggrin: If you dig deep enough...daddy, mummy, hubby...etc...are top "running dogs"....CONNECTION!!

We must fight not to have people like her as an MP. People like her will accelerate the demise of Singapore

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be right.

But i suspect LTK will split the Aljunied's WP team into two A teams. Retain Aljunied with a bigger majority and win two or three more GRCs

It still not time to do so as Aljunied is not in a safe zone as you think. Splitting team will definitely affect vote count and WP needs to improve their percentage in Aljunied because it a testimony to the rest of the country that voters here are happy with the works done by WP. It gives other voters more confidence to cast their vote for WP in future.

Rather than to spread the talents thin by creating several teams of even parity, priority should be given to B' team contesting in EC GRC by deploying their best candidates there. Subsequently the C' team (I guess in Tampines) will get the candidates in the next tier and so on.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me WP A team or.B team will not affect my vote. As long as the candidate is sincere, dont give stupid speeches like Mushrooms, sorry etc n really work tue ground and dont kpkb like Mad Khaw...he/she gets my vote.
It still not time to do so as Aljunied is not in a safe zone as you think. Splitting team will definitely affect vote count and WP needs to improve their percentage in Aljunied because it a testimony to the rest of the country that voters here are happy with the works done by WP. It gives other voters more confidence to cast their vote for WP in future.

Rather than to spread the talents thin by creating several teams of even parity, priority should be given to B' team contesting in EC GRC by deploying their best candidates there. Subsequently the C' team (I guess in Tampines) will get the candidates in the next tier and so on.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It about containing WP within Aljunied and preventing them from putting too much resources in other areas.

AJ-GRC, HG-SMC, PE-SMC. next up EC-GRC, JC-SMC. it's a bonus if oppositions can take down AMK-GRC as well :p:p:p