• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP New Lambs For Ajunied...

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think if WP rulers Singapore, the GLC Chairman will be LHL or LTK???

If you believe that after WP lead Singapore and the GLC Chairman will not be WP cronies??? Politicians are all the same... Whoever rulers the country... All the big fat GLC will go to their cronies. No???:rolleyes:

The simple rule is never to let any party command more than 65% of the seats.

If any party knows that they do the GLC trick and they are out in the next 5 years, they won't do it.

The problem right now is that we do not have this situation. The PAP holds 95% of the seats. They know they can appoint themselves into the GLCs, the whatever, they are still 45% away from losing power. Get it?

Whether we agree with the PAP or not, if we disagree with any party holding 95% of the seats, we have to vote against that party. Even Leongsam thinks PAP is only 60% good. Which I then wonder why anyone thinks they should be given 95% of the seats and not 60% of the seats.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just vote out the skunks in white whoever they are. Voting them out is about saving yourselves and not the PAP bastards.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If any party knows that they do the GLC trick and they are out in the next 5 years, they won't do it.

The problem right now is that we do not have this situation. The PAP holds 95% of the seats. They know they can appoint themselves into the GLCs, the whatever, they are still 45% away from losing power. Get it?

Whether we agree with the PAP or not, if we disagree with any party holding 95% of the seats, we have to vote against that party. Even Leongsam thinks PAP is only 60% good. Which I then wonder why anyone thinks they should be given 95% of the seats and not 60% of the seats.

In theory you are correct. However when 2 parties take turns to rules the country, they will busy screwing each other and let their peoples help to clean up the sperms and kotax left behind... Look at Taiwan, Japan and USA as an example... Because the parliament close down in Taiwan... In USA A lot of government's department close down just not long ago and the civil serpent all do not need to work but still collect salary...

I am sorry for being negative on politicians... Taiwanese also thought that by changing party which make the politician work harder... However this did not happen... Now the 2 parties fought against each other and the peoples foot the bill... Do not try to out smart the politicians... They are all bastards...:biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Well said...Sinkies have only themselves to blamed if they are screwed by PAP cos they are stupid to let PAP has more than 65% of seats.
PAP gerrymandered to get 65% of seats via GRC system. It is a crime and indeed UNIQUELY SINGAPORE!

ILoveIHP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Last time when you run in PAP tickets, it is branded... Now not anymore, currently running in WP tickets are the branded and the hero. That is why WP get better and more candidates. Please do not tell me they scarify for Singapore... Bull shit... They are opportunist...:rolleyes:

They will screw us as hard as PAP...

Vote for the Opposition if you want to be screwed lesser by PAP.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If these people r soo pissed of w pap how come they vote pap last time? Now pap knows the risk in east coast they r already plugging the holes with new shitizens...so it will b harder for WP to win...n how come those 3rd rate oppos who want to win seat not doing anything abt other constituencies?

Lots of people in East Coast quite pissed off alr!! Too many Indians in their midst!! Alr Changi Biz Park is now referred to as Chennai Biz Park!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Vote for the Opposition if you want to be screwed lesser by PAP.

Yep..No Party must be able to dominate and screw Sinkies...Times have changed. We are no longer in "development" days...
Diversity is key for growth. Dominance will bring about cronyism, nepotism and "hidden" corruption.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just MP. Many involved in RC and CCC 'work' are not altruists. They are around to 'bio' biz lobangs. It pays to be linked to the MIW. Hard truth and honest truth!

Just a thought!! If these 'vultures' r there just for the biz lobangs, then what makes u think they will not suck up to whoever wins the ward?? Of course if I were WP and I beat the PAP incumbent, I can tell those boot lickers where to go if they want to join us!!

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the PAP Aljunied team is complete as Poon Wai Mun is clearly not the PAP candidate type and rumours of Ong Ye Kung moving to another place.

With Victor Lye, Pillai and Chua Eng Leong, the team was still short of a necessary Malay candidate and a good-to-have woman candidate.

In a 1-to-1 strategy, the 2 will be put into the division where the WP woman MP and WP Malay MP are.

The final PAP Aljunied slate:
Victor Lye (team leader?) (in LTK division)
KM Pillai (in CSM division)
Chua Eng Leong (in Pritam division)
Chan Hui Yuh (in Sylvia division)
Kahar Hassan (in Faisal division)

This is going to be a team made up of grassroots leaders, no big shot or ministers. PAP apparently don't want to risk losing more ministers or the potential one.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The anchor Minister will be one who is expendable. Perhaps Yacoob Ibrahim, Lim Hng Kiang, VB or GCT. If anchor Minister wins Aljunied from WP, he willb e richly rewarded. If he loses, he will be Chairman of GLC or TLC eg SMRT or SBS and be rewarded through Singaporeans money

Leongsam will be the anchor candidate.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20140411_chanhuiyuh.jpg

I simpLy adore any ChaBor with this type of FaciaL features..usuaLLy they beLOng to the
MuLtipLe-Orgasm types'; can Keep Go on Fucking & FucKIng tiLL Your LanJiao surrender...SONG !! :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said...Sinkies have only themselves to blamed if they are screwed by PAP cos they are stupid to let PAP has more than 65% of seats.
PAP gerrymandered to get 65% of seats via GRC system. It is a crime and indeed UNIQUELY SINGAPORE!

Check my signature..